Autos Done Carty's Way

Now how sweet is that… Gabagoo everywhere… I dreamt about this when I first got the pollen slinging bug… made many a flops, and a few I let slip thru my fingers that were pretty unreal…

Oh… introducing O.G. Turtle… he overseas everything inside the tent…

10 Likes

Ocean grown turtle :slightly_smiling_face:…how original :green_heart:

3 Likes

Found these …for my next grow.

3 Likes

Your the very 1st person who has found the exact pots I use… look at them drain holes huh? Invest in some CLR Cleaner… calcium build up with plug them up good after a grow… CLR Takes that stuff right off… I’ve had mine almost 10yrs now…

5 Likes

Here’s the girls as of this morning…

11 Likes

Last night was water/feed night so took a few shots…

GDP A

GDP B

White Widow

22 Likes

I enjoyed reading this thread. Nice grow and set up. :facepunch::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Looks killer.

Now this made my eyes pop! 335 for 3 pots then saw it wasn’t dollars lol.

3 Likes

Not cheap I know, but also not this expensive… dang, hahaha. they last forever cleaned up between grows too…

Well, tonight I fed them Overdrive and Tiger Bloom with a dash of Calmag…
I’m almost watering them a half gallon a day with few breaks in between…

Tonight I tried an old trick, leaf stripping. Removing all the shade or fan leaf material to open up line of sight to the bud sites… in a week these buds will double in size…

GDP 1

GDP 2

I

WHITE WIDOW

25 Likes

Nice looking White Widow there Carty :motorcycle:

11 Likes

And one of my best brothers joins the group… anybody who doesn’t know the Dr here… BushDr is one of my most trusted friends and is from the old country… UK where my family comes from… The guy knows his stuff when it comes to growing, probably grown more plants then I’ve seen… we’ve shared a few things but mostly he is a private person… very nice to see you here mate…

10 Likes

The White Widow was a very finicky plant with yellow leaf and what must of been a calmag hunger. My first grow ever of WW… how weird is that… lol.

Hoping another few weeks and these are close to being ready… the new girls are a few days old and looking great… #4 finally popped up , Hubba Bubba S1

Looks like I waited a little to long to start the next batch, we’ll see…

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Bush_Dr!

Glad you’re here :+1: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Week 1 is up almost for the first 3 I planted here, remember I had 2 failures before this last girl popped up today… so it happens to all of us, but I’ll get all 4 to start at the same time yet… hahaha… welcome to the group Hubba Bubba S1

Ok… let’s see how close this is to a nice rotation… should I of started these earlier or not? hmmm.

11 Likes

So, what do you do when you do a light flushing… me, I run a gallon of good water thru them with some dish soap in it… this helps kill all kinds of nasty buggars, especially fungus gnats. half gallon of that, followed by half gallon of water and it seems to help. then I tilt them sideways in the sink so they drain well before placing them back into the tent… just more of my little silly things I do…

And these GDP girls are beginning to wreak of grapes or grape koolaid or blueberries… just a wonderful berry aroma and when a branch brushes my arm as I put it back into the tent, my arm is all sticky and stinky… hehe

18 Likes

You’re going to like that iced latte! Big yielder and decent smoke (I personally think). It’s actually what I’ve got packed up right here!

7 Likes

Nice Chillum… my favorite way to puff anymore, especially right after cleaning it up, which is so easy… I use pipe cleaner, then some rubbing alcohol and walla. few min and ready to taste something new…
Let’s see a nuggy dude. hehe.
Oh hey, got my Medical MJ card today, well the temp until mine arrives… so tomorrow I’m off to see what advantages it has… 50% off on first visit sounds tempting to spend $100…

5 Likes

Congrats! What tax amount do they charge in your state? Here it’s a 18.5% tax on all purchases 10% asshole tax and 8.5% regular sales tax and med card does nothing for it. One good thing here all cannabis products can be sold to everyone no more got gave a card to get the stronger stuff! 50% that’s tempting for sure bud.

3 Likes

Holy Crap!@!

That’s outrageous!

Have you checked out anything on DHGate? I’ve purchased a few nice bongs and bangers on there and the quality was not bad at all. Not sure about how state might tax your purchase from there but I’ve never had any customs add ons. YMMV.

1 Like

I was referring about dispensary not a smoke shop.