Autos Done Carty's Way

Most just hit day #60.

23 Likes

Damn that Barry White is looking killer.:+1::v:

4 Likes

I concur - a real stunner

2 Likes

Thanks, it has me falling in love with White Widow all over again. she’s still swelling too.
Sorry I’ve not been around… I have Covid and need to rest… Day 3, sore throat and everything tastes weird. wife cannot smell anything and they say on some cases this is permanent… oh is she pissed… lol.

If I owe anyone seeds I apologize and will make it up to you later… still feeling like garbage.

Be back in a day or two ok… thanks, Carty

7 Likes

Hoping for quic recovery for you and the Mrs.

3 Likes

There was a point when I was younger my wife would have happily lost her smell @Carty . Chronic TTS. Toxic Trouser Syndrome.
Hope you mend quickly.

3 Likes

Hope you both feel better soon! Plants look amazing.

2 Likes

Now that’s funny chit… hahaha. Mine to earlier in our marriage…

Messed up weird smell that lingers in the nostrils, everything smells the same and taste is slowly coming back as I enjoy a cup of coffee this evening… I think it’s coffee…

I apologize for being gone for the entire week… sucks a little only 3 friends popped in…hmm?

6 Likes

A few girls have been chopped during this past week as they hit day #76

Berry White got the chop…

Bromar by LoveDaAutos… this plant just keeps stacking it on… it’s on around day 66…

15 Likes

Critical Cookies… this plant put out some fatass buds with weight

22 Likes

So glad you’re on the mend! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Your plants look great ! :grin: Sorry to hear you had covid. I had “long covid” for almost a year. It is bad shit. :mask:

3 Likes

Is the critical cookies from @3rdgengrower ? I got one running now+

1 Like

@LoveDaAutos had asked me to run this Bromar for him to see what I thought of it. I started it 10 days behind the others so she’s still finishing at day 67ish.

Took some updated shots of her tonight… starting to stack up and thru a slow flush is putting on a good fade… Bromar, get ya some.

Keep in mind this plant was Lollipop grown on purpose… she responded to it quite well and grew into one big bud coming in at around 1oz… now this seems like not much unless you do it x’s 9. and what this experiment was all about.
I started 6 and 3 loved the single cola growing and 3 refused to be held back…

11 Likes

I’ve lost track of plants in my photos so, think I’ll just share a bunch of recent shots of the grow I just chopped for my birthday…

6 plants only the Bromar above is still going…

Ok… hey, remember the Pink Mango x GDP that was supposed to be an auto but turned out not to be… ran it across the street at my neighbors and we chopped down a dried 5oz we split. You can see the pink in the buds as it really leaned towards the PM side… this was tray #3 btw… hehe

IMG_20240613_004245

17 Likes

More that came down this past week…

I went to remove Berry White from the tent to water her and she fell over deciding her own fate. and got cut that night… lol

19 Likes

Beast Mode seed run done :green_heart::partying_face:

I kept about 100 of each to carry on experimenting, and the rest of these seeds are headed your way Monday in a small flat rate box @Carty :grin:

24 Likes

Nice job @Carty . I need to get some stuff repotted, some other plant and yard chores, then it’s Auto time. I don’t want to jump the gun and not be ready to care for them. i’m not going to be able to follow all your recommendations, but enough to get me going. Finances dictating my grow again.If I end up with some weed I can actually smoke, I’ll be stoked. Hoping to learn a lot so I can be more successful.

8 Likes

Rain my friend, you are earning your Kudos dude. The Carty Cartel thanks you sir… Making all these seeds available, you rock man

9 Likes

:wink:

3 Likes