Autos Done Carty's Way

great work. carry on!

next is cross berry white with beast mode.

berry white beast mode. :wink: :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Up next, I taught I taw a puddy tat. No, silly, I taught I taw a Samsquatch.

My first big foot grow… time to see what the fuss is all about, is it real… or is it just a monkey running around in the woods. to see, we’ll grow both.

1 - Fem’d Samsquatch
2 - Fem’d Forged x Samsquatch
2 - Fem’d Orange Orangutan by Sniper Seeds (Gary kills it with his genetics)

5 fems going into water here soon for my summer grow…

10 Likes

Time to make the announcement…

Carty is now involved with Budman and will be being introduced on his site soon as his first seed sponsor and seller. Taking things legal as he is in a fully legal state as are most of my breeders helping me achieve all this…

Slowly the site will evolve into so much more then what it currently is with my influence. Next up is a cartoon with Budman, his buddy Shroomie and introducing Carty in the form of a cartoon, still in design mode to avoid any copy rights… this is going to be epic

22 Likes

Congrats man :metal:

5 Likes

Yeah, congrats you deserve everything coming to you :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations and I can only imagine the fun you will have!

4 Likes

Congrats Carty!
That’s incredible :seedling:

4 Likes

congrats growmie! Have you grown straight samsquanch og yet? It is a real treat and they can be monsters!

4 Likes

good for you @Carty ! sincerest best wishes for your success, with your new endeavor.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone… hopefully many of my buddies will benefit, some already have like 420noob here with T-shirts for him and his wife, Flower, Draig… . Especially trying to share things with those who are assisting me with breeding like Draig, Rain Today is recognized as a breeder for me, but has passed on a shirt as some have to lie a bit lower key, but is still an important part of Team Carty also called The Carty Cartel by Budman… lol…

Currently waiting on more shirts, he gave me the rest of his 2x stock as I’m a big guy… lol. little big on Draig but wears it with pride… have a few more of you to take care of yet…

11 Likes

Doing big things over here my friend
Best of luck and wishes on your endeavor

2 Likes

Hey my Vegas brudda… talking to you always makes me homesick… especially you living near my old stomping grounds… hehe. I’m doing great thing, dude, I’ve seen your grows lately… omg. you sir are killing it. wish I was close enough to get a taste, but shipping it is getting a bit risky and just not needed so why… so until we get scratch n sniff screens, it’s wishing and drooling over others… muwahahaha.

I’m really hoping things take off like I think they might with me partnering up with www.budman420.com now… we are working on a big introduction soon as we get organized and our ducks in a row… his first show with my gear is July 6th up in the NE… so we’ll see how sales go on the 600 pucks I sent.

7 Likes

Up next, the Squatch off… is it a Bigfoot or Ape… Hmmmm?

So @Gary Repins strain of Orange Orangutan will be taking on
Samsquatch Fem’s… see if we cannot get to the bottom of this hairy mystery…
hahahaha. hey, I’m stoned on Critical Kush… very Lemony… MMmmm

7 Likes

I’m going to post a picture of Nellis Blvd for your tomorrow Growmie/Homie … :grin:

2 Likes

You rock bro… I used to skate board down Harmon Hill from Sandhill Rd to Nellis… our buddies would stand at the intersection of Harmon at a stop sign and halt traffic so we could blow thru… hahaha.
when it rained hard and flooded the city… we’d ride up to Charleston and jump into the drainage ditches on our BMX bikes and ride with the current dodging debris… crazy kids man… a blast. hahaha

5 Likes

@repins12 you mean lol. Hey just a heads up I won a vault seeds giveaway and picked 10 super kush autos from Phoenix seeds so much expect a couple.

7 Likes

Yes… keep forgetting his handle… doh.

On the days your luck is this strong, do you hit the slot machines at all…hahaha.
I always appreciate gifts from you, expect a card soon ok…
I keep forgetting… do you want any photo periods… some wicked ones arrived from Australia…

4 Likes

IMG_20240704_100125 IMG_20240704_100125

15 Likes

Posted 9 hours ago, WTF were you doing @ 6am

3 Likes

I’ll take photoperiod prefer fems but no picky.

2 Likes