Autos Done Carty's Way

I’ve also got a topped untrained sour devil in tent. Its actually stacking nicely, and only in a 2 gallon pot. Same with sailors delight 3 gal auto indoor and 5gal outdoor. Sailors delights just about done in tent

6 Likes

Wow! Awesome stuff in my mailbox twice this week :star_struck::partying_face: thank you very much @Carty , I’m going to have a lot of fun with these!!

I’ll get some new fancy soil tomorrow so I can get those Miss Piggy going.

Purple Beast Mode? My eyes nearly bugged out with delight at the prospect! Is it a cross, or a discovered pheno?

Is Double Grape Daddy a cross of Grand Daddy Purple with Double Grape? :smiley:

Love the Thai Chi Bastards, certainly will add to my landrace fun :star_struck: and the idea of weed with a mint pheno is totally refreshing :wink: :green_heart::seedling::v:

Thanks for a pick-me-up on a craptastic week! :green_heart:

15 Likes

Im glad youre ok man. Thats some gnarly shit!

2 Likes

I agree matey I use shallow pots if I want to breed with them. Deep 27 litre pot usually produce 3 foot tall autos .

2 Likes

My outdoor Double Grape auto/fem grow…

16 Likes

Love the conversation guys… nice to see the Auto side of the site come to life.

And, you guys are excellent growers, think we can all learn from each others techniques… mistakes, etc… lord knows I made a bunch, still do.

In 24hrs since removing the cotyledon round leaf’s and the single blade leaf and beginning growth just above it… you can already see the plants energy being concentrated on upper growth… much healthier.

14 Likes

Great plants matey. Hit good news my STS sprayed banana purple punch is just starting to drop pollen so I’ll be able pollinate a few branches of itself and sacrifice the ztrawberriez and zamadelica express auto to try and and make as much seeds as I can. Love make fem seeds :smiley:

5 Likes

My bad it’s not a ztrawberriez it’s a strawberry banana had a look at the label. The ztrawberriez is too far gone to be pollinated same with the double grape and Queens banner

1 Like

Critical cookies from @3rdgengrower

Cut 63 day

11 Likes

Hey Noob my brother… I just harvested one of them also, probably seed I got from you too… what a great smoke. down to a half oz because she likes it so much… lol.
Putting a bunch of cards together tonight, I have yours ready to go, but I’m going to open it and repack it with more stuff… hahaha. the newer method I should be able to fit more vs using coin flips in these tiny thank you cards… dang it… lol

4 Likes

I’ve made fem seeds once, but used a stressing method vs chemicals… a K2 from Nirvana. I flipped her to flowering after 3wks. a soon as she sexed, back to veg for 2wks. Back to12/12 for 2wks. I repeated this 3x’s… then left it in flower.
What this does is it confuses the plant and it goes into preservation mode… most plants unless a true female, will self pollinate in hopes of saving itself for next season… all my seeds were female. just takes longer

7 Likes

Auto from my friend and breeder “Jan” with a cool name

F*ck Around and Find Out… my bro Flower just so happens to make stickers that say that for a hunting sales company… so awesome.

I will be painting on some “Beast Mode F2” pollen tonight, lights on at 9pm.

12 Likes

Strawberry cross is my favorite strain in years… hoping the smoke is what I hope it is. her aroma is already a sweet berry and on day 42 here she also looks like she’ll finish around 65.

Iced Latte’

17 Likes

If the critical cookies was from me and ya liked it I could round ya up a couple more beans

2 Likes

2 Likes

The critical cookies are from @3rdgengrower but I might have shared a few with you. You know when I get seeds I can’t help but giving at least half to friends. Can’t wait to smoke mine it’s on first day of cure right now.
Here’s the amnesia cake auto fem she is 35 days not showing preflower yet. Vigorous grower I fimmed and ended up with 5 tops hopefully rest of her grow is just as good!
damn it wrong phone for pics lol.

Check out this custom ride at treasure island!

Also this hand carved mammoth tusk.
if you zoom in can really see the detail

11 Likes

Looks like something out of a Heavy Metal movie

4 Likes

Wicked Medusa bike!! That’s insane!

3 Likes

It’s sirens of treasure island.

7 Likes