Autos Done Carty's Way

Very cool, thank you!!

2 Likes

That is one detailed epic bike. Is it being raffled off? in 1988 I won a 88 Chevy S-10 @ Bingo palace. just cashing my paycheck, hit on a scratch off… I could fly out there and cash a check real quick… lol

Looks like a build by Danny Koker of Counting Cars… went by “The Count” and built badass bikes like that in Vegas. Where I was born People… that’s right, I’m an Area51 Baby… muwahahaha.

7 Likes

Noob, look for a card soon… you to LDA. I sent you the last of my Miss Piggy seeds bro, best of luck.

Tonight is watering night for the babies just over 2wks old… but this Strawberry Auto is only 45 days in and beginning to stack out sideways…

13 Likes

Beebud is growing one of my Gabagoo F4 outdoors and was asking, are these supposed to get to 7ft tall… says she is sexing now in full sun so she is showing her Auto traits.
Hidden within on the first cross was AK47. (Sour60 x AK47) Yet all 3 plants showed the Sour60 side. so I rarely mention the AK part of her. I believe it also showed up in my Beast Mode cross…

Beebud’s Gabagoo F4 Auto at 7ft
Gabagoo by Beebud

Trim up the bottom foot of her and more energy will go to bud production and less critters can hop onto her from the ground… she sure is beautiful bro

18 Likes

First time I laid eyes on a 7’ auto :star_struck: …pure magic :+1:

13 Likes

Yea way overdue on cleaning her up. Was out there two days ago pulling weeds and lifted a piece of plastic next to me and a big ole copperhead xwas there.
Finally got some posts in for support if needed.
I had it for a mislabel but knew it’s not likely so reached out to Carty since my thinking is no way for an auto. The other two Gabagoo’s are right in front of the big girl!
Super excited on this one!

8 Likes

Original Sour60 x AK47, 2 females and 1 male who hit both with his pollen…
Gabagoo S1

It has to be the AK47 that was in the original mix… seeds I was gifted that started it all the size we are loving… Sour60 x AK47.
but none of the 3, (7 seeds got crushed by auto stamper.) none showed any sign of AK and all showed Sour60 short squat plants but just covered in trichomes and almost greasy… the buds were like impossible to get off your finger loading a bowl… Ladybug looks at me and does her worst Soprano’s voice, says…
" It’s a Gabagoo " while doing her fingers like an Italian … so she names it then.

I crossed her to Blue Streak F3 and her next offspring showed some much bigger plants around 3ft.

Seeds from above created this pheno I nicknamed Agoo…

Lemon pheno of Gabagoo from offspring from seeds above.

Lemon Gabagoo pheno #2 and as you can see, her size is hidden within.
LG2

Mr Magoo pheno of Gabagoo F2 shows the Sour60 and Blue Streak perfectly. he put on some serious head weight in the end.

17 Likes

Looks amazing

4 Likes

You’re so helpful @420noob

4 Likes

What about autos planted in the ground outside? How long do they take to start flowering being they are not in a pot.

5 Likes

I’m getting ready to put a package together for you too @Carty . Most likely do that when I’m picking out the seeds for my upcoming auto seed run. Look to mail it off later in the week. I have a few auto strains that are new to the world I think should be gems.

9 Likes

Damn killing it @carty those genetics just amazing! Can’t wait until I harvest outdoor run so I can get a grip of gabagoo running! It really the only way I’ll have room to pheno hunt. Lol thanks @lovedaautos

5 Likes

I use fabric pots outside so I can move them. Right now my sailors delight is as tall as me and just starting to flower (5gal)

6 Likes

Doesn’t affect things one bit. Be sure to loosen up the ground deep and w ide. biggest mistake folks make. them baby roots need loose soil to move around… I’d churn it up good and mix in a bag of perlite to keep it loose and airated…

Watering is where you gotta be careful. when starting out, water less and more often is key… lot of folks overwater. and don’t water directly at base of stem… few inches away, forces roots to reach for moisture.

4 Likes

Perfect… you’ll probably have to watch watering… wind can dry those out… check it at first light and water it good then… if completely dry as sun goes down, light watering, just a drink… and only if fully dry. Get used to the feeling of that, a fully watered plants weight, and when it’s fully dry… really makes it easy…

Sounds like your doing good

4 Likes

The Sharing is what makes you guys so awesome… LDA and I have shared genetics now for a while and 420noob is my back home brudda… we send each other all kinds of things… like some cool shirts… the sticker in the envelope atw says it all… hahaha.

You guys… run don’t walk to find anything Strawberry related… because I’ve not seen this like ever. Born on my birthday, June 8th… so this plant is what.
49…

13 Likes

what strain is that last pic?

16 Likes

Gorgeous plants!! What’s what?

2 Likes

Damn, Carty, that is some fire right there

2 Likes