Autos - how much do you harvest actually?

Aggressive on that training I like it

2 Likes

i got 6 ounces off a 3bear og with a 600w hps feeding only cana coco a + b in coco 24 hour light cycle from seed

5 Likes

@BadSeed , If most of us were legit and we actually had a good summer ( it’s actually been not too bad so far. ~ in Scotland . ) then yeah we ALL agree the sun :sun_with_face: is better etc…
But some of us don’t have a choice but to grow indoors… Different strokes for different folks eh mate …
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

11 Likes

Eh mate, I live in South of France on the Med coast, good summers, (most of the time) so I am kind of lucky. Plenty of sun.
Wine growing region. Rather dry…

My statement (about the SUN) wasn’t in anyway aggressive against anyone, we all do the best we can, right?
I was not telling anyone sun is the only way. It’s only my conviction.

If I taste tomatoes from my garden and those grown under artificial light and chemical fertilisers in a shed, they only look alike, and I HAVE a garden.

I really don’t give a rats ass if YOU grow under a candlelight and I am not going to quote you and correct you. So don’t fucking patronise me.

The thread is about AUTO GROWING OUTSIDE actual yield.

2 Likes

Fuck off stupid :exclamation: :point_up:t3:
Patronising is what your doing now !!
Get your self off your high horse and go n patronise someone else.

All hot n bothered there haha ~ away out to your GARDEN n chill @NoSeed .!!

Gaz

10 Likes

I don’t think there was any patronizing… the title made me think you were asking about just auto yields in general, that’s why I posted my pic way up… didn’t know you were talking outdoor autos

Maybe the title could reflect that to stow away any more confusion?

6 Likes

Don’t really care for the rude bullshit but your OP doesn’t really give much info. You planted them in and fed them with what to get a measly 20G a plant? What size pot were they in. How many hours of sunlight a day were they getting. There’s tonnes of variables that go towards yield ya can’t just plant weed and expect it it to give you amazing results.

2 Likes

If you’re expecting 100% perfect answers to your exact questions and nothing else, you might consider paying a consultant. A forum full of stoners apparently does not meet your high requirements.

I came to tell you what I harvested outside, but it was an indica, so I won’t spoil your thread with the information. lol

3 Likes

I ran two Growella’s Gas Autos outdoors , just harvested them a couple weeks apart, the second one came down a little over a week ago. Got about 30ish grams from each of them. The good news is the quality is better than I expected.

Here is my outdoor autos all about 10 days apart. This is pretty much what you will get outdoors

Ignore the larger plant in the very back as she’s a late start photo.

8 Likes

Please! Let’s not fight! I’ve had more misunderstandings through written word than anything. It’s incredibly hard to tell tone or intent from it as there are no visual clues such as body language and we can’t hear tone of voice. We are all on the same side here. Let’s give each other the benefit of the doubt, before we jump off the chain. Peace and love and big buds!

8 Likes

:v:

6 Likes

Take a big hit and relax .For all growers in a hurry to harvest, an auto-flowering plant will almost certainly be ready to harvest more quickly than any other type of cannabis strain. But small returns on great weed . But if you want big plants and a heavy harvest out door . Use outdoor strains and go from OZs to Lbs just my experience . .

2 Likes

Good grief…looking for a thread on a specific subject and I keep finding people fighting at the end of the ones I look at…wtf…lol…some pretty passionate people out there.
Well, gonna start a new thread I suppose.

3 Likes

I’ve had the exact same experience lately. It may be the covid. This is an old thread, so not here, but it’s making people edgy and crazy I think

6 Likes

Were you going to start a new thread on autoflower yields, or?

Yeah, 2020 has been one of those years to put everyone on edge or over the edge. Doesnt matter if you are republican, democrat, male female, like cats, rats or dogs, or what color your skin is.

1 Like

Was searching for threads on how to utilize space/get bigger yields with the space and equipment I have. Sog with longer veg times or 2-3 gallon pots…blah. ultimately I decided that I like harvesting a couple smaller plants often, rather than a couple large plants far apart. Makes harvesting more enjoyable with less work.

6 Likes

I think running auto with intensive LST, or scrog works best for me.

I track how well my grows are going based on the number of grams I harvest per growing day. Grams/watt is useless stoner science, but how many grams I end up with for each day I spend growing is real data you can use to see if you are improving on yields or not.

I agree with you about smaller harvests more often. I about died working on my last big C99 photo harvest. It took 5months to grow 4000 gms wet on a single plant, and took forever to cut, trim, etc.

Much easier on me to harvest two or three smaller harvests in the same over all time frame. I find Im getting slightly better grams/day as well, so its win win as far as Im concerned.

4 Likes

I have found myself at the same place trimming alone sucks I’m in a prohibition state so also have to make every foot of grow count I have started running a perpetual on a 12 week cycle harvest 2 autos every 2 weeks living that auto life loving it too

6 Likes

Outdoors, I’ve gotten about 1/4 lb per plant pretty consistently. Not sure what normal is, but that’s been mine.

3 Likes