Autos - how much do you harvest actually?

Id say thats above average from what I have seen reported. Good job :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just to add to your data, on a ‘good’ plant ill yeild 20g ish. For reference im using high plant counts in a SOG. I used 232w over 14 plants and hit a 15g average. From what i have learned recently i could be getting a similar yeild from lower watts as my most recent grow is looking to yeild the same average weight per plant from 150w.
Using bridgelux 2nd gen strips 3500k

3 Likes

I thought I had already posted some of my numbers, but I guess I didnt.

My best auto grow - sort of - was one of @Sebrings Dragon Tongue at 269gm dry. I actually grew two plants on that grow, but lost one to mold, so you could say my average on that grow was 1/2 that. Next was three of @ReikoX Ghost Toof#2 x SBR. The total dry weight there was 754 gms for the three plants, so thats an average of 251 per plant. Again, one was well behind the other two. My last grow was two Demon Genetics CBD strain and it was my worst. One plant was only 96 some grams and the other was 157. That grow was by far my worst ever grams/day of growing.

I should note that I dont dry my plants as much as some of you smokers who do long cures. I generally end up around 25-28% of wet weight where as most long cures seem to end up closer to 24% of the wet weight. Plus, I keep anything that is frosty and smaller buds that some folks throw away. Id guess my numbers are maybe as much as 15%-20% higher than those who do long cures and trim closely.

3 Likes

I love to LST my autos have 2 Norther Lights going now at day 52 from seed soak under 2 toly burple lights in a 24in x 30in x 54in h area.

I also removed all lower nodes on the bottom half of the plants to focus all the energy into all the main growth tips.Expecting a good yield from what i am seeing so far.

7 Likes