Avr1's random pics

Baked Beanz Platinum Valley x Dosido #9 revegged, smells of orange peel and gasoline. Prolly gonna be around for a bit. Strong as fook

10 Likes

How are things going bruh… everything ok over your side of the pond… forgot to message you to tell you the beans you sent to Sam arrived

3 Likes

Taking it one day at a time bro, all is well I guess, hot and humid. Yea I got a message from brother Sam

4 Likes

I hear you … seen the summers been harsh on most northern hem peeps this year … long as the girls are happy and we living doing what we want , things are ok… no use complaining right ? :smile::smile:

5 Likes

that Frosted Valley looks great bro - good work
here it is from AVR1
looks yummy indeed

9 Likes

both of you got to come over here !!

3 Likes

Bodhi Black Triangle

19 Likes

Herijuana moma and papa

10 Likes

Looking super healthy bruh… that black triangle too!! How’s the Terps on that one?
If you’re keen on swapping some of those Herijuana beans I have a few things I can send you that have been working out really well for folks out here :wink:
Hope all’s well there boss

4 Likes

The BT does not have much smell, but lower buds I swiped and smoked says earthy flavor. Strong body stone and a tad heady also. Should be solid smoke when done

4 Likes

Nice looking plants man

4 Likes

Baked Beanz Spitting Cobra @ 5 weeks

15 Likes

Stacking up really well there bro. What kind of Terps are you getting off her ?

2 Likes

There’s a co-op seed run of herijuana running right now. Just read the instructions on the first post to get in on it.

3 Likes

Been keeping up on this thread for awhile now, but dont think I’ve ever replied. Always some really delicious looking plants you put up Avr1!

5 Likes

Herijuana I love this plant

14 Likes

Thats a big boy…

3 Likes

This should be fire. Needless to say I’m tickled pink over the freebies too

11 Likes

Sounds like fire there

4 Likes

Those should be killer bruv… good score !! Hope they turn out fire

4 Likes