Bad Voodoo's Closet

my noill pot is ready as soon as you mix it up and put it in the pot:) no composing needed here dawg. we got worms and roli polies and many other mites to do our composting for us. (ps. worms dont compost, other micro organisms break down the material and the worms “eat” it turning compost into vermi compost)

Also. Those babys look super sexy. Thick stems on them forsure. My lgog had thin hollow stems. Real lanky with heavy nugs

1 Like

Pretty sure my plants are just barely going to fit in the closet by the end of this:

1 Like

Lemon Garlic OG:

CTF:

Keeps getting bigger. Keep in mind, this entire closet is only under 241w of COBs, plus 29 more for the fans and such.

Cleaned up the manifold on the Lemon Garlic OG.

1 Like

I’d love to get my hands on some Lemon garlic OG clones if anyone in CO is interested in some clone bartering. I currently have Ghost of Leeroy and Jet Fuel clones…In Lakewood

1 Like

hows that pineapple going?? and what species of cacti is that?

The pineapple is chillin’ with side lighting. The cactus is San Pedro Cactus, which is used to make the religious sacrament, Huachuma, and contains mescaline.

ouuuuu. nice i used to have a few 6 year old lophophora williamsii untill my dog thought they were toys. and i also had 2 trichocereus bridgesii, peruvian, and pachnoi but lost them to rot early on in their life.

1 Like

I really want an L. wiliamsii.

Flower Week 2 End

Each plant:

+2 tsp Seabird Guano
+2 tsp Elemental (CalMag)
+1/2 tsp OregonismXL
+2 tsp Surge
+2 tsp Neem Oil
+48oz. Tap water

Cleaned up the manifold in the LGOG.

1 Like

Colorado Thunder Fuck by RiddleM3

1 Like

Lemon Garlic OG by Humboldt Seed Organization

1 Like

Flower Week 3 Day 3

Lemon Garlic OG
by Humboldt Seed Organization

RiddleGrown #357
(Colorado Thunder Fuck)
by RiddleM3

Flower Week 3 Day 4

+2 tsp Uprising Bloom
+1 tsp Phos Bat Guano
+0.5 tsp OregonismXL

+1 gallon water
+2 tsp Neem Oil
+1 tsp Surge

They are really taking off, and you can see the tips of the leaves around the budsites as well as some of the pistils on the LGOG really starting to turn a red-purple. Check 'em out.

1 Like