Bad Voodoo's Closet

Here’s one more shot, an example of the buds below the apical colas.

are you using neem oil in your water??

Yeah. Being organic, I occasionally have little groups of bugs infest my buckets. The neem at least gets them out of my medium for 2-3 weeks at a time. And spraying it would more likely make my bud smell like Neem.

do you use something to emulsify with? the neem will just sit on top of the soil if you dont get it in the water at all. might i suggest getting some diatomaceous earth and putting a layer on top of your soil. that way the bugs will die when trying to get in or out of there because this stuff is like glass and it will shred their bodies making nutrients for your plants:)

Flowers are purpling beautifully already.

I stir it thoroughly until it clouds the water, sometimes with Roots Organics Surge. It usually trickles through the medium, which is mostly Peat, Coir, Pumice, and Perlite, along with amendments.

1 Like

I like the measurement board at the back of the room, is that something you made yourself?
The detail is nice… like a jumbo size ruler… and having a guide does help in plant training.

2 Likes

Just bought it at Home Depot. I figured it’d be helpful for relative size reference. They are over 3 feet including the bucket, about 2.5 feet from the topsoil to canopy. The topmost apical cola either just broke 4’ or is about to.

1 Like

i was thinking the same. great idea

1 Like

Flower Week 3 Day 6

RiddleGrown #357
(Colorado Thunder Fuck)
by RiddleM3

Lemon Garlic OG
by Humboldt Seed Organization
in collaboration with
California Kind Genetics

1 Like

Flower Week 4 Day 2

+1 tsp Uprising Bloom
+1 tsp Uprising Foundation
+1 tsp Elemental

Water
+1 tsp Surge
+2 tsp Neem Oil

Liberal application of food grade Diatomaceous Earth by Root Naturally to top soil.

Lemon Garlic OG
by Humboldt Seed Organization

RG#357 (Colorado Thunder Fuck)
by RiddleM3

1 Like

They are starting budding very nicely! Very surprising to see tips turning purple, interesting straing :wink:

Btw I see also purple stems … aren’t they associated with Phosphorus or Potassium deficiency?

Speaking of San Pedro cactus, I had one in flowering room too for pretty long time. I expected it will be heavy with psychoactive substances because of artificial light, but I was pretty surprised that cactus maybe 50cm tall and 4cm wide didn’t have any psychoactive effect when eaten… Probably it needs some special treatment…

Nope. That purpling is strictly genetic as well.

I have been giving the cacti very special love. I used San Pedro in the Summer after my first Ayahuasca trip. Very cool. I can see when you would want to wander around in the desert on it.

Flower Week 4 Day 3

-Defoliated to more easily disperse stagnant humidity and to allow for more light penetration to the lower bud sites.

1 Like

lookin good. go ahead and order some 10-20 gal smart pots. youll be super impressed

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Experience using Smart pots

BadVoodoo, there are mixed opinions on defoliation… do you remove also top fan leaves to expose buds? From the photo it is hard to tell the difference.
It looks very vital :thumbsup:

1 Like