Badd News Appreciation Thread

I would do triple gator

4 Likes

localwarlord found a really dope black pheno. i think that picture is from around week 6-7. super stoked to try it out. the crippy on its own is some of my favorite bud. crazy narcotic and i always find myself ‘superstar’ sniffing the jar/grinder when it’s done :joy:

11 Likes

had great reports on the triple gator, cripmera, and serenity so far. i bet that emerald lion is gonna be a beast

5 Likes

Credit to ROHEART

“Gmo x Chimera 3 hash press”

15 Likes

Credit to the man @CruJones

Triple Gator

15 Likes

Credit to LA Pousse Genetics

“Marmalade #1 ! Mandarin, citrus, and a little sativa funk :fire:

18 Likes

Wow!!! Thanks for the update @hoss8455

1 Like

Wow those triple gators look awesome. Are they going to be restocked?

2 Likes

That marmalade looks great. That pheno is heavy trop cookies leaning. I can’t wait to get to these. Got a pack in the stash, but you know how it is. So many packs, so little space.

2 Likes

My favorite pheno of Triple Gator. I took at cutting at 4 weeks and got it rooted and revegged, just don’t know which one I saved! I had some beers that night and I guess I didn’t mark the plant. Hoping it’s this one here!

17 Likes

unfortunately the last pack sold last week. considering doing another chimera3 reversal though… or maybe a triple gator reversal… we’ll see

2 Likes

absolutely crushed it my friend. can’t thank you enough for taking the time to run the triple gator! stoked to hear what you think about her after dry

1 Like

Lone Star (Shoreline x Chimera 3)

Credit to JosephDaily and Badd News

11 Likes

Oooo weeee!

This Triple Gator is a zippy, uplifting feel good buzz and absolutely delicious. !

I’ve got one clone saved and another I’m trying to reveg. I think ya stuck gold with these crosses and made a great call on using the Chimera @hughdunno

Save yer cuts people… :joy:

13 Likes

I’ve seen nothing but dank so far from those triple gators. I was gonna pop mine after asking for suggestions here but since it’s out of stock I’m gonna hold off and I’ll be popping some of my iceberry gary instead (in a few weeks) since there are no pics of that one yet.

4 Likes

Chimichanga F18. Pretty good stretch on her.

4 Likes

Here is a iceberry gary in hydro

Flipping next week. Long veg means ole girl gonna be biiiiigg

5 Likes

reveg still chooching along? damn that bud looks delicious… looks a lot like the original gator just much frostier. i’ve got like 10 popped and sandbagging until I’ve got room for them–hopefully soon :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

bro between the chimera and the strawberry gary that thing is gonna be a mammoth! looking great already can’t wait to see how they progress. chimichanga looking pretty frosty for only day 18 :star_struck: thanks so much for running our gear homie!

2 Likes

I’ve seen some plants and buds in my day. But , Wow! Those look amazing!
That “Cripmera” gorgeous!
Your “Marmalade #1” also spectacular
Very nice colors on both! Your description of the effects sound inspiring!
Well done!
Love it!

5 Likes