Badd News Appreciation Thread

So the guys @hoss8455 and @hughdunno teamed up and I wanted to do an appreciation thread to show the love.

My haul above!!

So far, these lines have been done: chimera 3, RIL Diesel, but upcoming, I think, is dulce de uva. Can you confirm that, Hugh? :star_struck:

These 3 crosses I’m mainly interested in are:

Victory Lap: f1 Durb x chimera 3
Delphi Diesel: daywrecker x chimera 3
Bell OG: OG18 x chimera 3

But I strongly recommended to hugh that he cross ghost and dulce :wink:

Who else here is growing genetics from badd news?

21 Likes

That Victory Lap sounds like some heat. Where did you buy your packs from?

Edit: These all sound great, amazing haul.

1 Like

Shit dude, I completely forgot to link the website thats my bad.

https://www.badd.news/

1 Like

Aw fuck I should’ve said thats my badd

2 Likes

some great choices on there

1 Like

I completely agree. I think everybody also has been happy with the regs from @hoss8455 work, so you have both regs and fems for everybody. I like fems better but I know people have their preferences.

Personally the shellcatcher is what I wanted to try but I haven’t bought a pack yet. That’s the MB15 X RIL Diesel, which sounded amazing because I’m a chem head

2 Likes

I bet that Chidog sold out in about 30 seconds lol

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on these guys. Will definitely be grabbing something .

2 Likes

I found absolute :fire: in a pack of Triple Gator. That Chimera #3 turned out to be a stellar stud and I look forward to popping my Stygian Stickers next! Plus, Hugh is an awesome dude! Will also be getting to some Sweet Dee and Shellcatcher from Hoss soon, can’t wait :raised_hands:

20 Likes

Any other forms of Payment? THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

bro, thanks for the post. unfortunately the dulce reversal was a bust… she produced a bunch of balls but zero pollen. whomp whomp. sucks too cause the dulce is really nice—great funk to it, did pretty decent with yield, and crazy frosty.

but maybe it was meant to be so i put everything in motion for what i had originally planned to reverse—raskals wifi 3. had a less-than-ideal exchange with raskal that left a bad taste in my mouth. so we’ll take his gear and make it accessible for all :cowboy_hat_face:

flipped the ‘boys’ a little more than a week ago. will try to keep y’all updated!

9 Likes

ah man cannot get enough of the samples you sent over. the nose on the tg1 is so damn nice, i think your description of ‘fruit in a blender’ is spot on. can get a tiny bit of the jealousy funk at the end which really surprised me—the jealousy has always been so dominate in the few crosses i’ve tried.

can’t thank you enough my friend. and can’t wait to jump into those grape gator!

8 Likes

I grew two of these chimichangas.

Both are very vigorous. Going to flip next week.

6 Likes

Very vigorous

4 Likes

looking great my friend! super healthy. got a feeling they’ll stretch quite a bit after flip. stoked to see how they do for ya!

3 Likes

let’s see what sticky Ricky has to say. so far so good. One girl got a little wanky but she will pull through

4 Likes

Much respect, will be grabbing more in the future. Even threw in some freebies

6 Likes

Got some stuff today. What would you guys pop if you only had one choice? The hidden one is
triple gator. I’m kinda leaning on that one or the emerald lion but they are honestly all pretty tempting.

6 Likes

Triple Gator or the Cripmera i bet are dope*

4 Likes

Chimera (bottom Left), I am curious about the Tampa Crippy mix

4 Likes