Schwaggy P seeds

OG could use a Schwaggy P thread.
pH is ironically down atm & here I am in a sharing mood.

Has anyone here grown his seeds?
I have & I’m sure there’s pictures somewhere in the internet ether…
But currently I’m growing a pack of his ‘80s Black Afghani bx1. Also bought a couple packs of his latest drop (beans already wet).

Hopefully somebody other than me will wanna fill this thread up with pics/discussions of his gear.

22 Likes

”Feeling cute, might delete later idk”

9F, 3M. Numerous clones, seed-increasing because why would I not, and should also have some seedless by the end of this too :grimacing:

31 Likes

I got a bunch of Black Afghan hash about 6 years ago that lasted me almost a whole year of daily use, very powerful stuff, helped me quit booze.

I would definitely be interested in some seeds and make more seeds with them, it has a special place in my life for me.

Thanks for making this thread!

Following!

15 Likes

The Black Afghani has intrigued me for a little while now, tuned in to this one! Good luck with your grow! :four_leaf_clover:

9 Likes

I have a pack each of Schwaggy’s Afghan Skunk F3BX1F1 and Chem91(skva) x Granny Skunk, but haven’t grown any out yet. I did grow a black afghan cross from another breeder. It threw one or two male flowers late in flower on the lowers. Not sure if that indicative of the black afghan or something else in that particular cross, just mentioning it as an FYI. Schwaggy is cool though. He’s got a good thread on another forum that talks about his breeding processes. Thanks for starting this. Your plants look great as always!

5 Likes

I started some of his Giesel crossed to his skunk a week or so ago. Should hopefully have something interesting to show by the end of the summer.

7 Likes

I grabbed 2 packs of Hells Angel OG BX4 and have a pack of HAOG BX3 in the freezer. :crazy_face:

13 Likes

I have an abundance of @schwaggyp goodies! Have some giesel x skunky Brewster testers in Veg atm, I believe him to be one of the most underrated breeders in the industry. I hold his genetics in very high regard, he’s also a helluva guy ! Generous as can be and an absolute wealth of knowledge especially regarding the SKUNKY FUNKY DANKNESS!

10 Likes

Does he have a website or a place I can look at what’s for sale?

4 Likes

@Great_lakes_Genetics is the only place I know of, he has a few packs still up too but be quick they go FAST! I’m blown away there is still stock

4 Likes

I knew that HAOG BX4 wouldn’t last long
Grabbed 2 packs with Fossil Fuel and Chem D Bx1 as freebie pics
haven’t had any experience with his gear so am keen to get into those when the time is right.

5 Likes

tossed this giesel x skunky Brewster male yesterday, thing was vile! I hated tossing it but I have zero room plus a grip more to hunt through!

7 Likes

The HAOG BX3 were solid, I expect the same from the BX4

2 Likes

Wanted those forever! And @yardgrazer just hooked me up HUGE! They are next coming down the pipeline 100% . How was the stretch? And did you have to crack the beans manually or anything @avr1

3 Likes

Impressive stretch. :rofl: 3 or 4 times if I remember correctly. I sanded the edges of the seeds and do my usual of soak in water till they sink, then drop in root riot and all was fine for me.
Damn good herb BTW

2 Likes

This is what the description was for HAOG on GLG listing:

Schwaggy Seeds - HOAG BX4
Genetics: [HAOG x (HAOG x {HAOG x (HAOG x Black Triangle)})]
Number of seeds in the pack: 10+
Sex: Regular
Type (Indica, Sativa, Hybrid): Indica
Flowering Time: 70-75 days
Yield: Medium
Area (Indoor, Outdoor, Both): Both

Overall Summary
Fire in the hole! The first exhale greets your head with a warm tingling and instant eye pillowification. The earthy fuel with hints of pine/lemon cleaner coats your mouth and does not make you wait for the effect to take hold. You realize that this is no ordinary smoke as your body becomes one with your seat. As your muscles relax, you develop a gelatin skeleton that eases all body tension and life takes on slow motion speed. After staring at the wall for several minutes, the realization washes over you, you’re stoned like never before. This is what is meant by an indica high.

The HAOG is a fine specimen that embodies classic OG traits. She’s has a lanky structure, golf ball nugs that can yield when dialed, OG nose, deep green leathery broad leaves, and a stoned stupid effect like no other.

This is the final BX in a cube project using the Hell’s Hypotenuse (HAOG x Black Triangle) as the original outcross. The Black Triangle was chosen for this project to keep the OG influences in the early BX generations. The difficulty presented by beginning the project with a similar genetic is being mitigated by using multiple males embodying HAOG dominance for each BX. This polyandric backcross method seeks to keep the gene pool open enough not to lose any traits of the HAOG that may “wash out” as a result of the male selection.

This skeleton melter will test your space, so prepare for a stretch.

Phenotypes
Tall, long internodes, thick broad leathery leaves, tall/narrowed bud formation that fills out laterally later in bloom, and sharp fuel/pine cleaner smells

Taste/Smells: kush, earthy, lemon/pine cleaner, salty, hash, fuel
Height: Tall, 3-4x stretch
Flowering Time: 70-75days
Nutrient Requirements: Light to moderate feed, prefer the lighter feeding (can N tox easily early in flower).
Training: Support will be needed by mid bloom. Will respond well to topping. If in hydro, flip a bit earlier to accommodate the stretch.

Testing Results
!!!- These seeds are large and tough, consider scuffing or manually cracking them-!!!
As with many OG’s, the HAOG cut can develop one or two male balls in the light starved lower third of the plant when stressed. Veteran Chem/OG/Cookie growers are hardened to this reality, but removing light starved lower growth on the plant, keeping the feed on the low side, and mitigating any light leaks will go a long way to ensure the only problem you’ll have is figuring out which pheno to keep.

7 Likes

Awesome! I’m stoked to hear it, his top 3 are pretty tough to get! Although there is still skunky VA up for sale atm, the Skunky D and the HAOG were SO HARD to find for me, so I was ecstatic! I want that crazy stone and amazing pain relief very much! Plus I love OG’s I’ve gotta prep for that stretch though as I’ve only got 7ft to work with atm. Thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

Still on the hunt for Skunky D in fact……

1 Like

His Descriptions and detailed , focused work ethic are a few things that drove me to him in the first place, after talking with him a few times I was amazed at his knowledge and his understanding of cannabis genetics as a whole, then he blessed me with some stuff to run and some to to test just out of the goodness of his heart, I was blown away! Yet I was sold long before that to be completely honest. Plus I’m all about that crazy dank funky skunky nasty fire! So I’m all in :skunk:

2 Likes

Same brother, same. I’ll be posting those up soon enough :call_me_hand:t4:

Good to see you on OG, man @TopShelfTrees1
I fell for the Skunky Brewster crosses way back when, and grew out a bunch. The Giesel escaped me, and I fucking hope those do great for you!

2 Likes