Badge for organizing a giveaway

Like that :heartpulse:

4 Likes

The ghangas khan award. He spread his DNA all over the world like we spread our seeds.

5 Likes

Spreader of seeds :thinking:

5 Likes

30 yrs? Do you really expect them to grow? I find after 4 or more years, not much luck although I did stick a few I bred about 60/40 Indica/Sativa (Mr. NiceXBlue Dream) that were 6 yrs old in the starter mix and got 3 to pop.

1 Like

I got seeds going around 10 years old. 90 plus percent germ rate. Even from anyone who’s germed them has told me the same. It’s all about how you store them.

BC pinewarp
Auto Maria 2
Auro Maria 2 X royal creamatic
Auto exteme
Auto extreme X Think Different

These seeds were all made around 2010 and have great germination rates. @JohnnyPotseed just planted 12 I sent him and had 11 pop in less than 48 hours

8 Likes

Muey Bueno! I store mine in 2:x3" paper packets in a room that stays at least moderately cool yr round. Any tips for keeping seeds 10 years? Wish I knew the way. would have original Sour D and Blue Dream (from M/F clones).

1 Like

There have been folks germinated seeds of many decades old, my friend…

2 Likes

lol Oh they were mostly popped in 24hrs, @Chronickyle …I just let them get well developed before putting them into the small cups at 48 hrs…

for 10 yrs old, they were well kept

4 Likes

I do the wet paper towels, in little dishes with color coded tags. Then put in the oven for pilot light warmth and warn sweatie please not to turn on the oven. Wait 24 - 48 hrs and popped seeds into 3" or 4" starter pots. Couldn’t get my Blue Dream or my Blue DreamXCinderella seeds to pop so I wished them well and gave them to the woods by a stream.

1 Like

Just pop in some soil my friend and watch them grow. Their just a seed after all most don’t need any extra steps than soil and water

5 Likes

Here’s how I do it

4 Likes

I’d go check for those beans you ‘tossed’ into the woods lol

4 Likes

Exactly! But, under ‘controlled’ situation

2 Likes

Dropped 10 autos straight into the ground on my last trip to cottage a couple weeks ago, going to see them Saturday, fingers crossed. Also some random seeds around the trails at specific spots, first time I ever tried it that way.

7 Likes

Lol that’s a lot of badges bro send one this way :laughing:

2 Likes

Wait a minute, I don’t think I got a badge for posting my first thread or even my first outdoor grow thread. Is it in the right category? Or is that not a thing?

2 Likes

Mean Bean Giving Machine

3 Likes

:rofl: I think Super Spreader is my favorite!

2 Likes

Slick if you want some how do we do it? Having a hard time negotiating this website.

2 Likes

You would just have the person respond with their address through a private message. Most people like to confirm you wrote the address down so they can delete it (just for extra security) or they use a site called privnote.com which creates a link where you can view their address to write it down and then as soon as you exit it destroys the note.

1 Like