Baked Beanz - what I'm working on now

Hey @SamwellBB i just got received some WIFI x FACEOFF OG BX2.

Do you have any pics of what these beans might turn into?

Sounds like a fire cross

4 Likes

here you go - grown by Santero
named Wifo by him

45 Likes

this is KILLER pot !! :yum: :partying_face:

keep clones, @seeds2weeds
you will regret it, if you don’t :wink:

22 Likes

Sheeeeesh i knew it was going to be killer when i seen wifi crossed to faceoff :triumph::exploding_head:.

Planning on turning my 2x4 to a mom tent but need to do some research on keeping plants in veg for prolonged periods of time without it filling up the tent

7 Likes

SAN advised me to look into the Bonzai method for keeping moms. I’m able to keep tiny moms up to a couple of months in 1L pots before I renew it with a fresh cut. A good shave once in a while helps keeping em small, shaving roots and renewing soil helps keeping the roots happy.

13 Likes

Hi, this may help you.

Best wishes

Bud

8 Likes

the other cabinet (veg tent) is out of control
haven’t been working them much but will have to now
thinking of sending 'em outside - decisions, decisions
the Dosidos & company

22 Likes

That WIFO is gorgeous! Another one to add to the list with black River OG ! The more I see the more bangers I realized I missed out on over the years! Truly exceptional work @SamwellBB i don’t think I’ve seen a thing you’ve created not look stellar in basically every sense. Only wish I found you and your genetics sooner. Keep Killin it :facepunch:t2:

9 Likes

the Darlin’s Nets - seeds visible already
males comin’ down soon

37 Likes

That male is gorgeous!

4 Likes

Plants are looking amazing bro … that’s a stud of a plant you got there. :fire::fire:

7 Likes

thanks my man - coming from you that’s a big compliment :fire:
how are yours doing these days ?

4 Likes

All are ok thanks. Gave quite a few to a friend to flower for me. Thought I’d be able to fit more in the van haha. staying at the coast now … will be hopefully flowering some things myself soon.

2 Likes

Purple Poison Cookies
25 days of 12/12

30 Likes

looking good - hope you enjoy those :fire:

9 Likes

Thanks bud! I’ve got another one but she is being a finicky bitch. I think I’m slowly turning the corner with her though. Both of the Frosted Cobras were males. I’m probably going to run a couple of Party Rocks next round. @SamwellBB

5 Likes

Yeah Party Rock is at the top of my list too! :grin:
That, some Koffee, and the Face Off BX2 F2 work among others :wink:

Selected Black River OG F2’s are cooking :sunglasses:

27 Likes

Wonderful plant!
What are your previous impressions?
What smell has at this stage?
I also wanted to start with Koffee, but the circumstances said the first would be Starcube …

4 Likes

Looking great bud! Don’t forget me when they’re done cooking. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’m gonna throw a little OGC x CJ pollen on the lowers of all the girls I got going this weekend. @HolyAngel

@SamwellBB definitely has several strains I want to look through in the next year or so. :fire:

6 Likes

Baked Alien Cookies.
This one turned out to be a beast. Grew in the garden in soggy UK, got 5ish hours of direct sun until it started dipping in September. Took it early because……botrytis.

25 Likes