Baked Beanz - what I'm working on now

When confronted with it he took his basketball home.

4 Likes

I ran his Ice Cream Cake and got a few herms.
but it was a great smoke/vape.

I havenā€™t finished these cake crashers yet so donā€™t know.

13 Likes

I know I wouldnā€™t run any of his gear and I had a share of it.

2 Likes

crossed that one to Dosido hoping it might be more stable but the tester got a few herms also
but he said he was going to run it again it was so good

32 Likes

Yeah I wouldnā€™t care how good it is, it herms.
His gear along with jaws went out to birdseed.
Just know way too much about these two.

4 Likes

what happened with JAWS ?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a winner thereā€¦
Itā€™s all Iā€™m gonna say about that.

2 Likes

My ice cream cake x dosido is still in the small pot waiting on me. Iā€™ll keep an eye on it. Thanks.

5 Likes

Oh, and your outside PPC is awesome looking! Mine is stuck in the size that it is. Small. I got it started late and had planned on growing it indoors but things started getting a few bugs and they al started flowering so they stay where they are.

I may get to run it indoor in a bit. I already have a run waiting on me to give them new pots and put them under more light.

Sorry for the quality of the pics. Iā€™m back to using the iPhone as the camera took a crap.

Purple Poison Cookies by @SamwellBB.

peace

15 Likes

yea probably small because of late start
can you look at your PPC pack and tell me which number it is ??
Iā€™ll tell you more about them

6 Likes

Yeah, let me look for themā€¦ I put a few pics up aboveā€¦

Here you are @SamwellBBā€¦ I have #7!

4 Likes

that is the pheno # 7 that was good in everything
balanced terps and great high, good structure - the most productive also
the # 6, which I am growing outside had the best terps
the # 14, lighter green - the most potent but not very interesting

5 Likes

sunny this morning and just now a quick thunderstorm with gumball sized hail
wonderful - just what the doctor ordered

6 Likes

Fuck that suxā€¦ gotta get you some shade netting broā€¦ itā€™s saved my ass a few times from Godā€™s golf balls

9 Likes

I have never had these problems here - this is all new to me - will definitely setup differently next year

6 Likes

Itā€™s a major problem every year in Colorado. I missed any this year but some people got it bad. Lots of folks starting to use the shade cloth. I want it to ease the intensity of the sun at this elevation; 6400ft/1950m. Itā€™s too intense to grow under at the first start of summer. It was this year anyway.

7 Likes

Them slippery rails banana kush component?
What ya know? Itā€™s a strain thatā€™s got my attention before. If right sensi released one season then dropped it but someone found something stateside?
Banana kush that is

2 Likes

Gods golf balls damn bruh?
Been in the sun a while?

2 Likes

Sorry about the weather pain. I had 14ā€ rain in couple days last year and drowned my outdoor. Seems thereā€™s always more to learn and obstacles to overcome. BeUtiful plants and canā€™t wait to run your gear!!

3 Likes

I got my eye on the Cake Crasher. Iā€™m loving the cake/cookie strains. Iā€™ll be watching out for that one. Hopefully you get good end results. Bet thereā€™s gonna be some good variations going on. Great work. Itā€™s nice to be able to get great genes at a decent price. Iā€™m all about medical properties too.

5 Likes