Baked Beanz - what I'm working on now

bad storm just came through and broke off the main stem of the first plant of the PPCs and bent around and broke a few other branches - fuckin hell - after so many months of work
have tied it up roughly for the night
tomorrow will try to do some finer work and really see how bad it is

13 Likes

Broken completely off???

4 Likes

Sucks bro. Mine is growing fast but starting flower, too. I’ve been lucky so far this year but we get storms that will blow your plant apart or hail storms that will strip them to the stem. I’m working on a couple of methods to combat that. Mainly shade screen.

I’ll get some pics up this evening maybe.

7 Likes

Hardees bruv… pretty sure they will be ok and with a bit of tlc string and tape should bounce back I’d hope…
Sending good juju your way

9 Likes

just a thread left - not enough to even try to mend it
some of the branches are broken but can be mended
at least I think they will last the 3 weeks left
tomorrow I will know more as night is falling now and I can’t see well

6 Likes

yes, tomorrow will do what I can but lost 1 main stem and 2 big branches all full of beanz
they were tied up but obviously not enough
first time this has ever happened this bad

7 Likes

tomorrow pics of the damages

5 Likes

Fuck that sux man I hope it’s not a total disaster

6 Likes

Crap, spilled a bunch of seeds I guess, too. Guess what’ll be growing there next year?

Yeah, bad weather can really change things in the blink of an eye. We had super high winds late spring and early summer, and I could hardly keep the plants growing. Then in late season if they are loaded up with buds, it doesn’t take much wind to take them apart.

Mine are all small compared to last year so I should be okay. Only one medium big one.

@Sunvalley, I finally got my notifications set up right in your thread… see you over there sometime. I hope to get pics in my thread tonight.

5 Likes

Dang Sam sorry about your loss. Hope things are better in the morning.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear it man. I know you know what to do, so good luck with that!!

Was gonna throw down 1 strain of seeds today, now, I will make it 2 strains, and throw down some of your “Snake Breath”

5 Likes

Was gonna do the GG4 bx1…but you did not send me those. Only got 3 packets, the SB, the gg4x50 and gg4bx2…did not get a pack of gg4 bx1…what is the difference again between the 2???

4 Likes

I see…gorilla bubble involved instead of X’s gg4 bx…HMMMMM

3 Likes

couldn’t find the gg#4BX1 f2s when I sent you the package

the GG#4 BX1s (from Tony Green) were called that when I bought them but they are now called Gorilla Bubble as the outcross is to Sour Bubble (GG#4 x (GG#4 x Sour Bubble)
I crossed that GG#4 BX1 back to the GG#4 clone again
GG#4 x (GG#4 x (GG#4 x Sour Bubble)) which is the GG#4 BX2 which you have

the other one is the GG#4 x Formula 50 ((White Fire 50 x Hell Face on Fire (Wifi 43 x Face off BX1)) (from Vault)
I named that one Glue #50

the Snake Breath is Snake Venom x (GG# 4 X Mendobreath) (from Uprising)
(Snake Venom by Moxie Seeds is Gorilla Glue # 4 x Viper City OG - Viper City OG is Grape Kush X Lemon OG - there is also a Viper City OG XIII which is Viper City OG X Lemon OG - think it’s the second one)

they should all be killer

16 Likes

disaster strikes but as always could have been worse

the branch on the left is the main branch that broke

have a feeling some of the branches are going to dry up - cross my fingers

14 Likes

Like your style samwell rebar stakes at least there getting there iron content , sorry to see the storm did damage.

7 Likes

I had la madrina (sunshine #4 pheno) its stem shattered during lst into 4. Just shrugged it off, it never had recovery period just reached for the stars again. (Received the accolade Brocken arrow after) good luck got to shower and go to dentists. I’ve not been for 22 years lol

4 Likes

here are some pics of what is going on inside
second run as the first run got burned to a crisp this summer
Cake Crasher from Seed Junky, Wifi from Pharmie, and Slippery Rails from JAWS
the males are Cake Crasher which is a Wedding Cake BX (Wedding Cake x Wedding Crasher (Wedding Cake x Purple Punch))

Wifi and Slippery Rails

Cake Crasher and Wifi

Wifi

13 Likes

and here are the Purple Poison Cookies #6 enjoying the start of the morning sun
two very stinky (in a very good way) ladies

thanks for stopping by folks

24 Likes

You getting any herms off that wedding cake?
Alot of jb gear herms.

4 Likes