Baked Beanz - what I'm working on now

Wonderful plant!
What are your previous impressions?
What smell has at this stage?
I also wanted to start with Koffee, but the circumstances said the first would be Starcube …

4 Likes

Looking great bud! Don’t forget me when they’re done cooking. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’m gonna throw a little OGC x CJ pollen on the lowers of all the girls I got going this weekend. @HolyAngel

@SamwellBB definitely has several strains I want to look through in the next year or so. :fire:

6 Likes

Baked Alien Cookies.
This one turned out to be a beast. Grew in the garden in soggy UK, got 5ish hours of direct sun until it started dipping in September. Took it early because……botrytis.

25 Likes

Darlin’s Net
a couple of weeks to go

@SHSC-1 - @SmokinJoeMGF

38 Likes

Looking like they’ll deliver some fire for sure !! :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

next up a collaboration with @santero - it was his idea - a cross which will be called Cherry Oh Baby :fire:
Black Cherry Punch from InHouse crossed to AK47 Cherry V2 from OlReynard aka Motz

37 Likes

Nice! This oughta be great! Two awesome breeders and friends collaborating…… yes please! I’ve always been intrigued by the Cherry ak, this is gonna be a good one, always down for the show over here! Awesome !

11 Likes

I’m thinking about running those motz AK47 outside next season. Or maybe inside when I finish Sam’s Port Wine Cheese and Purple Poison Cookies, oh, and, the 4 landrace that will be in the same room a while.

@SamwellBB, did you find much cherry in the Motz repro? Someone a while back said they grew them out and never found the cherry. It’s not anything I’m hoping for, I just want a dank smoke! :v:

10 Likes

this will be the first time I grow them out

4 Likes

I have a question I am sure you can answer. What is the difference between AK47 and AK48?

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure AK48 is Nirvana Seeds selection of AK47 :thinking:
Tho I’ve seen one thing say it’s actually a cross of jock horror and Ice :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

I can only say that AK47 :fire: came out first and then someone thought they could sell another version of that famous strain and name it AK48 :wink:
I’ve grown out AK47, first strain I grew out when I started growing again
good smoke and friends wanted more
one anecdote, one of the plants had one branch that hermed (cut it off) - the rest of the same plant never hermed at all

here they are

30 Likes

@SamwellBB the “cherry oh baby” will be some killer smoke, no doubt !!
i don’t see this going wrong with those genetics and thumbs involved :slight_smile:

I’ll hit that with the winner trufflez-male for some
"SAMcheria" aka. “SANcheria” later on :joy: :crazy_face:

this is a huge honor, bro!
let’s get it on …

19 Likes

Awesome to see you two working together! I knew if you two ever talked that some magic would probably happen from it :wink:

tenor

10 Likes

we have already worked together for a few years trading beanz and chat
a few years ago I made Party Rock using his TK x Choco D male :fire:

39 Likes

Ooh I wondered! Those are next on my list to pop after running these black rivers :yum:

5 Likes

those Party Rock tested at 34% in S.A. - while we all know that is pretty much bullshit, those have got to be potent :fire:

14 Likes

It’s a super potent gas bomb of a strain … not for the light weights of you trying to get shit done in the day :fire::fire::joy::joy:

8 Likes

PPC f2 #6

28 Likes

That is a tasty looking treat!!!.. I beleive I have some party rock in the fridge… And some PPC… I sense a winter grow sprouting!

@GMan any photos of your favorite ppc girl you speak of?

8 Likes