Baked Beanz - what I'm working on now

A powerful and long lasting Spitting Cobra day Breden :fire::boom::muscle:

7 Likes

Starting the new round. These babies are 4 NEM x TK from @hammerheadgenetics to be crossed with 6 of @santero 's Choco Kush which is TK x Choco D. The Choco Kush is the same used in the Baked Beanz Party Rock (not the same male but the same pack). Hopefully Hammerhead will tell us more about his beloved NEM and show us some pics of her and of this cross.

have really “high” hopes for this cross

32 Likes

Found these images on the budshot thread
@hammerheadgenetics lists it as DBMH (NEM)

24 Likes

so DBMH stands for Dubb Banana Mango Haze

But what’s NEM stand for?

4 Likes

Nice color and stacking on them plants 🪴! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Would love to know what NEM stands for @hammerheadgenetics I did some research earlier but couldn’t figure it out

2 Likes

I was baked after smoking some and the only thing that came to mind was “NOTHING ELSE MATTERS” :call_me_hand:

35 Likes

Very nice as always @hammerheadgenetics ! It’s funny cuz there’s an old cut called NEM too but I have no clue what it is/was my mentor has mentioned it though many times .

8 Likes

I’ve never heard of any other cut named NEM. Shes was named 14 years ago. The Seed line DBMH was released at the same time 14 years ago…

8 Likes

Perhaps it’s the same one then…. Very interesting :thinking: i didn’t realize this was that old . Dope

6 Likes

Lots of people have her… I still run her from time to time. I have others I’ve made since then I like better.

7 Likes

You’ve got lots of gems too my friend that’s for sure :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

The seedlings doin’ fine - NEM x TK and Choco Kush
For beginners note that I have filled the cups with soil so that the seedlings are now much more supported, can grow better roots and will generally grow better.
See the above half filled cups when first planted.

The 2 clones of MAC f1 stinky pheno and the 5 clones of Purple Dream # 1 also doin’ fine - hopefully will cross to the Choco Kush too :fire:

37 Likes

one more time - the NEM x TK and Choco Kush seedlings

36 Likes

Hi brother, new forum member here but just shy of 30yrs growing , just flipped 12 of your blood orange x gg4 but looking back through your thread i saw you say they had hermie traits … fuck !

How bad did they herm please mate ?

Thanks
Robbie

12 Likes

P tek? Is that you?

3 Likes

It is indeed :slight_smile:

6 Likes

hello @RobbieP nice to see you around again brother.

welcome …

6 Likes

Well I’ll let Samwell answer

But I want to say if it’s a straight gg4 cross

Seems like one of those types where you gotta watch nutrients and clean up lowers and then keep an eye on them for the first 4 weeks

Chem herm, etc

5 Likes

Hi brother , decided to get back in the forums and santero recommended here , ill set up my own thread soon , i have a few packs of your cherry ak to get through very soon also so ill keep you in the loop :blush:

9 Likes