Baked Beanz - what I'm working on now

The Blood Orange hermed a little. I don’t sell them. It is a very dank strain, loved It. Don’t know about that cross with GG4 though. Not at home today so can’t look to see if I have any photos. Will look on Sunday. Be careful growing and then searching for “bisexual” attributes.

12 Likes

I should be ok , i was going to use a male for a breeding project but i wont now i know abiut the herms , i have a awesome deathstar x iraq landrace male ill use instead … i was going to use that male just to make some f2s but might aswell let him have his way with all the ladies now lmao , i have a straight blood orange female ill let him hit aswell …
Those blood orange terps are next level imo

6 Likes

Seemed familiar. Turns out it’s in bag of oranges,
The only orange strain I’m likely to grow.

Heard good feedback on Iraqi stuff like tk Iraqi. Very potent

3 Likes

Here’s a photo of my grow of those Blood Orange x GG#4 BX1
been awhile but she looks great :fire:

here’s another one grown out by someone else

the mother was a looker for sure
Blood Orange from Crockett’s not Bodhi.

41 Likes

Really awsome , thank you so much for posting those !

Plants look amazing , everything ive seen of yours is steller brother !

I assumed it was bodhis blood orange so thanks for mentioning its crocketts family farm , i never knew there was any other blood orange except bodhis haha

8 Likes

I’ve got thousands of beanz of those Blood Orange and crosses . Will have to send over to MR BEE for the brave and adventurous. Really nice flavorful potent herb. :fire:
another pic of the mom’s strain Blood Orange (not mine)

37 Likes

here’s the photographic evidence so CAUTION :fire:

21 Likes

Id love to try some more , i do have 5 potential females though , cuts of each waiting to root so hopefully they are all good , i pulled 6 males and one potential herm , ill keep a eye on them

7 Likes

Looks beautiful!

Never was big on Cali o, figured I wouldn’t like tangie

Sour tangie from Crockett though, I had really good extract of that, mind blowing tbh

6 Likes

@RobbieP great to see you over here!

2 Likes

@SamwellBB & @misterbee you guys are the greatest!!! I am sure @misterbee is already writing :writing_hand: one hell of a story line for these one! I can’t wait to be part of this as always! :clap::tophat::hugs::blush::upside_down_face::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

And you KNOW I’ll be a’waiting!!! On a more personal note, got the Package back last week!!! Strange, it wasn’t opened or anything, probably didn’t like the X-ray. Oh, well. You continue to watch your health, stay calm, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

look at the post #1474 from @santero up above
he grew it out and describes it well

8fd4cad07b6a57252035bb44827b5422a0350f-santero

30 Likes

here are the NEM x TK & Choco Kush
will be uppotted this week

32 Likes

was away for a few days and came back to these babies doing just fine - now uppotted

NEM x TK taller in the back - and the Choco Kushes in the front 2 rows - a little shorter

the far back row are tall clones from the Purple Dream and MAC f1 stinky pheno

37 Likes

:fire: :boom: Breden :pray:

2 Likes

Those “Home Alones” did GREAT in your absence, Hermano!! Of course, I’m sure they were glad to see you return safely. Do SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Just smoke some of your Mac F2
Found a pheno who finished black purple and stinks of strawberry, raspberry, blueberry
Redberry mix Rocket to the nose and palate
Just Amazing bro :pray:

13 Likes

this one’s for you brother :fire:

8 Likes

Foundational Roots

3 Likes