Baked Beanz - what I'm working on now

NEM x TK

26 Likes

Fire Alien Kush x Face Off OG BX2

26 Likes

Fire Alien Kush x Face Off OG BX2, just a touch of fruity smell plus earth and gas at 40 days

30 Likes

@Shevchenko posted these Baked Beanz MAC IX # 4 :fire:

35 Likes

next run will be to make a MAC f1 Stinky pheno BX :fire:

outcross will be MAC Stinky x MAC Stinky x Choco Kush

25 Likes

from da spanish Man again boomshakalacka!!!

6 Likes

you asked for it ha ha ha :fire:

16 Likes

Samwellbb Fire Alien Kush x Face Off OG BX2

29 Likes

It’s that FIRE !!!

6 Likes

outside - the Purple Dreams fattening up

little MAC stinky in the front

29 Likes

inside - the NEM x TK flowering

29 Likes

After seeing your name mentioned in the German chucker thread I was already curious about your work and shortly after that @santero came along praising you as a breeder. Obviously I had to come here and see what all the fuzz is about.

Too bad there’s a limit on likes and I keep running out while going through your thread. The ppc is looking :fire: but so are your other crosses…

Last year I was in Belgium and got offered some MAC, something I couldn’t refuse obviously. Very beautiful buds with a great smell and even better taste :yum: and a very enjoyable buzz, not something I’m used to unless I grow it myself, with exception of some skilled friends. Buying something usually is a bit of a disappointment so I was surprised.

I did a quick search for some seeds a few times before hanging out here at OG and now see you’re here :blush: good to know where to find you.

Did I see it right that you are also in Spain? Those summer temperatures look very familiar :sweat_smile:

I’ll be hanging around!

15 Likes

Oh exodus we’re not a brand of seed they were an underground collective that did free raves in derelict buildings late eighties early nineties. They were modern day hippies and squatters who were given the cheese cutting from Neville’s skunk #1.

Dj one more the Israelites from Apache Indian play it again. Remember you played it cause was going to watch him but was raining and was last day of festival and in old age can only do 2 days now lol

I’ve only had that once in my life it was off a female seeds c-99

latest photos of the Purple Dreams in the patio

stacking and fattening up - loaded with beanz - have had to tie them up

18 Likes