34 Likes

here are the NEM x TK

and the Choco Kushes

Choco Kush from above

33 Likes

Beautiful bro :love_you_gesture: :muscle: :boom: :fire:

5 Likes

Great looking :eyes: plant my friend, please keep
Up the good work and bringing the fire :fire: as you always do! I am sure @misterbee is loving :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: see them those beautiful plants 🪴 as you help keep his giveaway thread 🪡 rocking 🪨 and make a lot of people very happy :blush:! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

ok - time to update
things haven’t been doing too well outside
had those 3 plants outside as most summers and some unwelcome visitors came by and completely girdled the MAC plant killing it, but as I got to it quickly was able to get 6 clones from her
put out a mouse trap and in 2 nights got 2 mice - off with their heads - the cats liked them
when they were a reasonable size I put them out again and the next day all but 1 were dead or dug up
must be a hedgehog or a rat
they started gnawing on the Purple Dreams so the 2 Purple Dreams and 1 MAC stinky are now safe in the patio (security risk but that’s how things roll sometimes)
they killed almost all the MACs eating them and did much less damage to the PDs (notice they have wire netting around their bases) - they have good taste I guess
here they are now

31 Likes

and inside things are going ok but it could be much better
the Choco Kushes were all male which is fine. I admit that I was hoping for at least 1 female but as they are known for heavy male percentages it was no surprise.
here are 2 of the 3 males I kept - all very similar and very productive as you can see from the snow

the NEM xTKs are a little small as I flipped too early. 1 turned into a full blown male…
1 is small and these are the other 2.

sorry the photo quality is so so

there are also 3 Purple Dreams and 1 MAC stinky in there with them :fire:

32 Likes

The pictures are great! :+1: Very well done again @SamwellBB, I am cheering :mega: all the way and watching for another successful run for you! I can’t wait to see you bring it to the finish line to grab that checked flag :checkered_flag:! :boom::comet::zap::clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

You make me hungry :melting_face:

4 Likes

Purple Dreams in the patio
shook a cloud of Choco Kush pollen on them this morning

30 Likes

The TK and Coco you are working with remind me of the (GG#4 x Zkittlez) x (TK x Choco D male) I grew out. That one was very powerful. Your patio is very beautiful with those females outdoors! :fire:

9 Likes

Nice :blush: looking :eyes: work @SamwellBB, got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: for this one. Sounds like an interesting cross, hopefully I can get a few of them seeds from at my buddy @misterbee who I hope is recovering well from the leg issues. Please keep us all updated as to the progress of this cross! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::sun_with_face::partying_face::blush::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Now that’s a combo! How did the trps line up? Anything chocolate coming out? :woman_cook:

Very exciting to see what the Choco Kush will do to the Dream, @SamwellBB !

6 Likes

@SamwellBB Fire Alien Kush x Face Off OG BX 2

31 Likes

Looks resiny and juicy mmmmm :fire:

11 Likes

the Purple Dream (now cured) is really nice mmmmm

31 Likes

Nice looking :eyes: Budz, was that grown inside or outside? :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

that one was grown inside :fire:

11 Likes

Brother @SamwellBB Fire Alien Kush x Face Off OG BX2

34 Likes

You just can’t help yourself, can you!! :rofl:

6 Likes

looks like there will be a few Purple Dream x Choco Kush beanz !! :fire:

26 Likes