Balcony blueberry problem

:smiley: i am a fan of topping…so i would be happy :smiley:

1 Like

This is why i have her on my balcony :slight_smile:

Its my first time i trying clones so we will see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Siempre puedes doblar la planta y obligar al tallo principal a crecer casi paralelo al suelo.
Creo en inglés llaman a esta técnica “extreme LST” (?); in Spanish it is called “doblado rastrero”.

You can always bend the plant and force the main stem to grow almost parallel to the ground. I believe in English call this technique “extreme LST” (?); in Spanish it is called “doblado rastrero”.

3 Likes

…y si la discreción te es tan necesaria, ten cuidado que las hojas sueltas de marihuana no caigan a la calle: En ciudad: “Hoja de marihuana en el suelo: mirada al cielo”…

… and if discretion is so necessary, be careful that the loose leaves of marijuana do not fall into the street, cos inna the city: “Marijuana leaf on the ground: look at the sky”.

Best luck n wishesh.

4 Likes

Those lines on you leaves are leaf miners. You need to cut off effected leaves asap and continue till they’re gone. Only other effective means to kill the larva is nicotine.

1 Like

What about neem’s oil or neem’s dust?

Nope bc the larva are inside the leaf tissues. Nicotine is the only chemical that is absorbed into the plant tissues to kill the larva.

1 Like

I suppousse that all sistemics (?)(sistémico, in Spanish) products will done the same, no?

Ya it’s synthetic nicotine I trust the real thing myself.

1 Like

I mean sistémico, not sintético.
Is it in English sistemic vs synthetic?

“systemic” (absorbed) vs. “foliar” or “contact-kill” (must contact the target to work).

the systemic is more dangerous to the smoker. i hear from kevin jodrey that you should clone & reclone after using a systemic or it will be in the bud. :fearful:
(natural nicotine from tobacco being preferable vs. man-made/synthetic, IMO).

!buenos!
:evergreen_tree:
edit: I keep seeing this “BACONY BLUEBERRY PROBLEM” mmmmm :fork_and_knife:

3 Likes

But not with neem, cos it is only toxic to artropodes. Inocuous or even food to “more evolutioned” animals or even s food, n it is a natural organic feed to the plants…

2 Likes

Hello Peoples… i failed… my clones are dead… next time i try it agian and more precisious… ! :slight_smile:
i Found nice toppic about clonig so my next round could be Alive :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Krefeld, when you take your cuttings put them in a shot glass with about an inch or two of water.

This is what i do, i keep them in a small box with a cfl light on 24/7 and replace the water when it’s nearly gone. I’m not sure if you’re meant to leave a light on, but it works for me.

They normally root in a couple of weeks.

3 Likes

how dangerous is to put my girl back into vegetation ? :smiley: i need to doo that and hold her for more than 3weeks… :slight_smile: then i can swap into flowering agian becasuse of problem with high temperatures… and alsa bad nutrient filling… ! Now its back in normal i feed her only with water and vegetation agian … :smiley: hope whe will be okay :slight_smile:

it probably won’t work for you that quickly & it’s a lot of stress…could herm.

it’s all about hours of dark. extend night & they bloom, shorter for veg.

might be better to just use something else.

:v:

My Blue Mystic cutting.
Rooted on my windowsil she took a little over 21 days to root.

1 Like

:smile: freshen the water if you can & also try blocking light from the rooting area(bottom). :seedling:

when you have some more roots you’re good

1 Like

Haha i did after i took pic

They grow fine like that.

1 Like

I was just showing the other dude how easy it is

2 Likes