Balcony with a view and Fatty's Live Vinegar House

My mates back home in Aus do good work, I gifted the guy who grew this some of @Guitarzan Maui Mango Haze crosses so looking forward to seeing how they go in his environment next season

23 Likes

Missed that last post somehow, DOPE! Miss the days when I could do giants OD like this! I truly do, now …. Around here at least it would be a seedy mess pollinated but only god knows what from all over the neighborhood :man_facepalming:t2:. Hope al is well brother, much love

5 Likes

Checking in to see how you’re doing and request that you post more so I can live vicariously through said posts. Hope you’re bueno bruddah :v:t2:

4 Likes

Vivar la vida…

Don’t know what is happening in Panama…visited the big town today.and found some goodies…finally got the rice husks.

6 Likes

Cheers for the messages lads, good to hear from you. Things are cruising along nicely here on the coast, plenty of surf and good family time. Missing having some girls to water but still smoking good, got some apple fritter at the moment it really does taste and smell like apples, I was surprised.

Already posted this on the sunset thread but it was too nice not share again, what is it the kids say… no filter! Haha

Happy Mother’s Day to all the Ma Dukes out there, especially to mine and my wifey :green_heart:

15 Likes

It’s been over 6 months since I opened the tap and checked out some liquid from the FAA, it’s been 15 months in total. Got about “$1000” worth of liquid gold for around $30(including drink container), I don’t know if you can find a better source of rich amino acids and nitrogen for your plants. Smells now like a teriyaki sauce.

Faaaark I wish I had some ganja plants going to feed this to…:tired_face:

@BeagleZ I saw briefly you had a KNF thread, definitely going to read it when I have some rare spare time. I thought you might be interested in this easy smell proof way of making FAA
Bless :call_me_hand:t4:

16 Likes

Man I saw a beverage cooler just like that last week at a thrift store. It for sure won’t stink if I make it inside?

10 Likes

I have a few of those :wink:
Yeah, the igloos are a real nice vessel. It will only get better with time so it will wait for your ganja. In the meantime , make some stir fry !

Looks like a real nice batch @FattyRoots , congrats! Love seeing more people making their own!!

I really need to get back in there and update. It’s been far too long, life…

10 Likes

If it starts to smell off throw a bit of IMO in and put a new sugar cap on top. It will of course smell fishy, but it should be like a good sushi restaurant not rotting fish.

9 Likes

Yeah, I started reading this and was like,”What the fuck is Fatty gonna do with it? Water his hibiscus plants with it or something?” haha.

Might as well use it for something, though…

You surf twice a day! Haha!

Just fucking around. I forgot that you were even doing this fermented fish thing. Pretty cool. Maybe I should start doing this kinda stuff; my plants are not looking good at all, trying to salvage the few remaining seedlings that haven’t already fried up as we speak.

9 Likes

Do it Mini!! I’ll be your sponsor lol

7 Likes

Hey bro, I definitely don’t recommend making it inside that’s why I did it in the backyard but once you seal the lid tight and scrub the outside of it you can then store it inside. When ever you open the tap I’d do that outside too but like @BeagleZ said the smell is actually really sweet and can be consumed in stir frys and stuff. The IMO is a good addition or as I used LAB and a 2 inch thick sugar cap on top, this should stop any smells and speed up the process. It’s kept in the outside bodega where the cats hang out and they haven’t once shown interest in it so that tells me there’s not even micro smells coming off it. This method of putting the strainer in the base was so the cooler will never need to be opened again, pretty sure it could get a little pungent if it was continuously opened though.

:joy: basically

Exactly bro, time is precious haha. I actually just got a job so might only get one session in a day now

7 Likes

I would ask for some of that nutrient, butt i already got more than i can handle.

Congrats on the new job.

9 Likes

@FattyRoots

Sup?

What? I upgrade the FR2-OG2

5 Likes

Yeeew R2 shredding the gnar gnar binks!

Who needs drone footage when you can have droid footage haha love it mate @Heliosphear

6 Likes

5 Likes

Fatty! How are you brother? Much love and respect

4 Likes

Remember two Joints.,

4 Likes

Whaagwaan TST, good to here from you broo

Going good thanks mate, opening a restaurant soon so busy busy. I had some time off over Easter though which was quality family time

How are you and the fam bam fam? @TopShelfTrees1

7 Likes

Wicked News! I love it brother! Been thinking about you lots lately. We are all good , finding my groove again slowly but surely. Now I REALLY gotta swing by for a visit, surf lesson (and a meal or ten) one day! I always loved living vicariously through you and your pics and stories, I miss em, for real. HMU next time you have some time. Much respect and my love to the fam! image

3 Likes