Balcony with a view and Fatty's Live Vinegar House

@minitiger look at me go mate I’m a quoting machine :joy:

3 Likes

Side note this will not be my official labels haha

3 Likes

I don’t know much about vinegar but I have a question.

How much acetic acid do you typically have in your finished product? 5% is pretty standard I think but I’ve found pickles made with 8% are the best. I guess sour is good.

I once made a wine that turned to vinegar but it was not palatable.

6 Likes

No acidic acid needed, the batch will go acidic on its own… because I use mothers it takes a month to drop below 2.4ph(that’s the max ph for vinegar) but otherwise you are looking at 3 months. You can use a dash of Bragg’s apple cider vinegar which comes with the mother to speed up the process :v:t4:

6 Likes

Took the daughter horse riding today, couldn’t go home without bagging up some poop first for my worms… the misses hates going out with me

15 Likes

Great listen, anyone trim or score their roots pre transplant? I will be from now on

6 Likes

Happy hour approaching

:pineapple:

16 Likes

That’s a very nice balcony Ian. Looking good.

1 Like

Gorgeous. I wanna grow outside so fucking bad. “The way gawd intended.” haha.

2 Likes

Was not planning on doing clones today but my 2 year old sat on my Bruce Banner :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Ok I’m in the quote club now!

2 Likes

All them plants lined up is Bruce Banner? Haha nice. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: man kids to some funny shit sometimes. :rofl: gotta love em.

1 Like

Just 2 mate, there are 13 varieties in total. Seeing as I have 2 BB’s in veg she sat on the right one haha. I can’t be angry at her but she could see I was bummed and gave me a hug and said sorry pappi… too cute

4 Likes

Looking great Ian.

Wee foto the LC is finally stacking some buds…time to introduce the Raspadura ja ja

Ciudate amigo

5 Likes

Mangos everywhere here just now…as well as advocates

I’m no chef …but I make a nice Kerela style mango and prawn hot madras curry.

Ciudate

4 Likes

Looking good mate, nice that the rain has backed off for now. She has some nice slender fan leaves on her looks like she’ll go great.

Now we are talking, my favorite food is Indian all day, my old boy being from North London had me eating curry at 2 haha, love it

1 Like

Im no food expert for sure, but any curry I’ve ever had, has been awesome. Im. More a fan of red curry, but green is good as well.

I had a super spicy red curry with pineapple at a Thai place that was some of the best stuff I’ve ever eaten. The small Asian lady that was cooking didn’t really want t make it as hot as I wanted because I had never eaten her cooking before. If my uncle handy vouched for me, I would have missed out on that spicy, sweet goodness.

Y’all are making me hungry :grin:

3 Likes

Lol I’m in usa half my meals are on a McDonald’s menu

Thai curries are a close second for my favorite cuisine, love the combination of sweet, sour, spicy and salty.

Yeah bro there are 2 types of spicy in a Thai restaurant, spicy and Thai spicy… the second option is not recommended for white boys or girls pallets haha. The green papaya salad made Thai spicy is sooo good but will literally blow your balls off :joy:

5 Likes

I can only comment on Northern California produce but when I used to live there I ate like a king and if the time was right for fast food ‘in n out’ burger for the win mmmm double doubles and animal style fries

5 Likes