Balcony with a view and Fatty's Live Vinegar House

What? No way. I give all of my friends tons of shit, no matter their sexual orientation. I treat lesbians the same way I treat everybody else haha.

3 Likes

Haha that’s exactly why I got the nuts bags to start with, never tryed it yet tho.

The guy who owns the company I work for is an Aussie ,) he’s seems cool :sunglasses: & your pretty cool yourself. That Vegemite looks like Molasses but probably alot more flavourful.

2 Likes

Soil in my Thai Basil is coming along nicely :mushroom:

Might have to go on my first psilocybin hunt of the season today, last year was a beauty

7 Likes

Same here, not even with the wife…

3 Likes

You think it’s possible

Yeah good carnts most of them :joy:

1 Like

Yes. Might end up with some real fine powder sift and have to run it a few times. But I’m sure it would work. Maybe not well lol but it should.

1 Like

That’s funny. You’re joking, right? I’d like to share a joint with my girlfriend (seven years, she’s basically my wife at this point), but I think her receptors are all fucked up. No matter what it is she smokes, she’s out in like ten minutes. It’s annoying haha. I’ll give her the most Sativa-ish strain ever, some shit that gets me up and moving and wired and she’s just out. Snoring. Passed-the-fuck-out.

4 Likes

Not everyone is loved by the lesbian community like Larry is haha

@Badger sorry if your over the CYE references, I can’t help myself

2 Likes

I was waiting for this… haha! I KNEW somebody was gonna reference it. Classic.

1 Like

Nope. I’ll kiss her. But she can get her own dam joint lol

3 Likes

What??? Dude, smoke a joint with your lady…

2 Likes

Hell no lol she smokes bongs, I only use joints or my dynavaps … I’d die if I hit a bong I’m sure. Weak lungs from hitting bucket bongs repeatedly as a teenager.

2 Likes

Alright. As long as you two have your routine down… I guess… haha.

2 Likes

The stalest smoke there is… so gnarly, my lungs are weezing just think of it. We used to smash those too or the gravity version with a bag instead of water

2 Likes

You bastard :rofl: @FattyRoots now I’m eye balling wallace wow Humic and Fulvic Acid, Super starter packs & Premium Mycorrhizal…

Did some research on them and it all seems like insanely good stuff. Especially for Cannabis…

3 Likes

Haha nice mate, it’s fairly priced too. The humic/fulvic is 0.5 of a TSP per gallon so 1 pound goes along way. I’m already seeing some happy praying leaves from it.

When I do rarely buy ag products I like to try the ones that are trialed and tested outside of the canna world. My theory is the biggest snake oil salesmen are targeting stoner growers even harder now more than ever. The guy in the Tad Hussey podcast I posted above is the giant pumpkin record holder he’s behind the products too. That’s what sold me

3 Likes

@CADMAN as the rapper’s say “put yo hands up”

11 Likes

Nope, not over them by a long shot :joy:

My fear exactly :rofl:

3 Likes

Nice. I’m lookin at just getting the starte packs & humic/fulvic plenty of reviews about the packs. Basically it’s water only after the pack is added. My kinda style.

Are you feeding the Humic/fulvic every watering or just once weekly?

2 Likes

@CADMAN Starter packs look sweet. I’m thinking every second water in veg which is basically twice a week, then ease off for the flower period. Got a bunch of EWC and rock dust already in the mix so should be a nice addition

2 Likes