Balcony with a view and Fatty's Live Vinegar House

takes hammock off the hook and rolls it up looks like your going to be having fun with puppies for awhile, brightened my day… Thank you for sharing. Seeyah at your new place.

5 Likes

Is that a wookie riding that board braa? @Heliosphear

1 Like

So cute! I want one! lol. Im a sucker for puppy’s and kittens. :smiley:

3 Likes

You can never go wrong wrong with puppies

4 Likes

Speaking of Filipino eggs, you into balut?

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever tried that.

3 Likes

Yes

Have a great day

6 Likes

@Heliosphear Epic mate, anything star wars related is appreciated by me

R2 approves

8 Likes

So is my wife hence the 6 dogs(16 including pups) and 4 cats we have haha

Roxy approves of the new set up

9 Likes

I do too but I wasn’t so soft with the neighbourhood dogs breaking in to our yard when she was on heat to get their pump on. One of the fuckers jumped through the window of the garage to get to her… I was prowling my 3000m2 block like a man possessed with rocks and sticks, farken cave man haha. I obviously failed too seeing as we now have 10 puppies. We wanted to wait till she was 1 before fixing her, not a good decision in Central America.

So it’s a classic story of who’s ya daddy

6 Likes

Three cats and two dogs here. lol

3 Likes

lots of good stuff here this is the direction i want to take my grow thanks for the infoi’m gonna give this a good read and follow along

2 Likes

I think today is the day I make my first attempt at some LABS and IBM collection so I can get the bokashi kicking as wll as see how the IBM affects my compost bins also would like to get a fruit “Bloom” ferment and plant “veg” ferment going but that requires some more research and gathering I know I need to get fruit but in CNY I’m a bit limited waiting on the carrots to finish pumpkin would be great I also need to do some reading figure out which native plants would be best for either ferment this is a great thread the monkeys are a trip

2 Likes

Nice, I’m sure you will knock it out the park. So many benefits in and outside the gardening world with LABS.

2 Likes

6hr drive in to city yesterday to purchase 1000x corked bottles for the biz, all vinegars are now in their final stage. Market stand coming soon…

Papaya, Pineapple, Mango, Banana and Soursop

Out of view is the watermelon, stoked with the colour on this one

The mother is alive in the mango

15 Likes

Aaand more puppies pics…

14 Likes

Puppies! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Jesus Christ, those puppies are so cute. Makes me wanna get a third boxer…

I just pulled a bunch of donut peaches off of our tree in the backyard, last harvest of those. There were so many peaches that the tree split in half a couple weeks ago. But it made me think of you and the live vinegars. “I wonder if you could make vinegar out of donut peaches…?” haha. Probably end up making a marmalade with them.

4 Likes

You definitely could and I’m sure it’d be dank, you could also make the marmalade and use about a handful of that in a jar with water for 2 weeks then strain the fruit out and add a dash of Braggs apple cider vinegar for the mother to the liquid and in one more month you’ll have peach vinegar, mmm exotic

4 Likes

Oh, that’s cool. I might actually try that, because we always end up with so many peaches that we can’t eat them all, no matter how we process them. I can only take so much marmalade haha.

If I made a vinegar using the marmalade as the starting point, that’d store for a good long while, right? Like a year-plus, maybe?

2 Likes