Baltimore Chapter 2 "The Wire"

Wow, that WZ really packs some buds on that stem!

5 Likes

Man I tell you what I got another one inside the tent that’s matching this one and I had one in the one gallon pot that I’m still smoking off of but honestly man you take two three hits off and a bowl and it’s done.

I enjoy that and it’s got a raunchy fruity type flavor. I’m one for the tropical flavors. :ice_cream::eyes::rofl:. I don’t know how tropical ice cream. Lol. Although I do like a good bit of bud that tastes like burnt rubber sometimes so… I’m just enjoying not having a bug-filled tent.

What’s popping in your tent? I usually have a shit ton of clones vegging. I’ve scaled all the way back. I’m keeping 4 clones at the moment. I believe 2 are WZ. I swear to God I don’t know how I mislabel these plants so bad but I lost the f****** OGer clone. The particular female that I got out of that pack was decent but I know there’s a nicer plan in there.

If you haven’t been able to run that OG er definitely check it out That’s a solid plant right there as well. The Banner is huge and bout done. Nice purple. I let it foxtail out. I’ll be looking for another female. Just having something particular only leaves me like two slots are run but at this point I’m cool with it right now. Just getting my head wrapped around the basic soil set up without doing too much as a what’s really helped me out too.

Be cool buddy.:v::grin:

6 Likes

Anybody got any sure fire tips for cloning? I have issues. With cloning of course. I have a nice size dome that has vents in the top some small t8 fluorescent bulbs. I have rooting hormone powder and clonex. I seem to have better results when just using the clonex.
I’m going to be rooting it into small cups of pro mix.

It seems like I have better rooting when I use a full size solo cup compared to one cut in half. I usually cut them in half to keep them a little smaller but it doesn’t allow for a large portion of stem to go in but I believe that it’s a combination of not keeping the humidity up which is why I want to put them in their own separate dome and other pointers like taking a branch from the lower part stripping it to a certain point. I’m just trying to get these clones to actually root as quick as possible so I can go back in and drop these quick.

This year I’m trying to have a couple strains out to be released so I definitely want to examine this gelato 45 race fuel OG cross. I’d really like to get a strawberry cough cologne or some really nice potent maybe cherry or strawberry strain to cross with the Wilson zero. I like relentless genetic strains I was thinking about like a rosé cross into it but I don’t have access to that type of stuff right now relentless is a little out of my ballpark. :wink::v:

7 Likes

What’s up man good to see you back on here. Didn’t you get you a Lil aero cloner? Use it pH clean water around 6.0-6.2 just cut em dip in clonex set n forget. Check your roots in a week theyll be good n rooted in 10-14 days. I been running cloner with no light almost. My LEDs are over 6ft from it but have no issue w all 20+ cuts rooting every time.

4 Likes

I use an aerocloner inside a cheap “greenhouse tent” those clear ones with the green bars. RH around 70-80%. Full veg nutes; 2ml silica/1gram gypsum/4grams maxibloom per gallon. PH around 5.6. I run sterile with calcium hypochlorite solution but bleach works too. No hormones or powders. just shave off the out layer of stem on the bottom inch or so of the cut going in. Wait a couple weeks and bam, pulling out full blown plants from that cloner.

Your plants are lookin fookin fantastic bro! Glad you got the bug crap sorted out :heart_eyes:

I got some Black Chery Sherbert from Cutthroat if you wanted… Did you get any of the strawberry diesel x space dude from the coop here? Also forgot to ask ya, I made some SSDD F2 BX1 beans if you wanted any just let me know and I’ll send some out to ya. Got a bunch of SSDD F1’s going too now that I’ll be making more F2’s with soon.

11 Likes

Oh I have the constant rotating salad bar going, trying all these cuts. I’ve only been popping half packs of any seeds at a time, just to get some going while still making my way through clones. The seed plants I’m starting to bloom now are a few Blueberry x Mendo Breath, and GMO x Mendo are in veg right behind them. The clones… I’ve kinda ran into a traffic jam/bottle neck of sorts, got too many growing at different rates, and my “rotation schedule” isn’t really set, so not going to have enough space :sweat_smile:. I plan on checking out some OGer sooner than later, I got some OGer pollen from @Gpaw I’m going to be playing with too.

We’ve all made the labeling mistakes. I just recently finished a plant that I thought was a Blueberry, but she wasn’t :crazy_face:. idk what she is since I have so many I hadn’t tried yet. That WZ you posted makes me want to try that one too :star_struck:.

Check out this thread, it’s been very active on the topic of rooting clones Cloning Methods…

8 Likes

Dude I’ll take whatever f****** you have for real I’m getting ready to start a run up right now and I still have some stuff that you from you that I like to get in especially something to Jodi stuff.

But hell yeah there’s sunshine daydreaming seeds man they’re hard to get to pop. Not only that a lot of stuff that I’ve got that I grow out looks absolutely nothing like Bodis pictures. Lol.

Catherine stuff look pretty good I haven’t tried the red-eyed stuff that I got I think it was called dog trap it was a loctite UW-Purps Cross.

I just have to stay in touch with you here I’m trying to get me a little digital camera so I can actually photograph and get back into the swing of things. I’m cleaning the rest of my 10 out today washing it down and it’s all I’m running this pro mix abandoned lately with some micos. That’s it though man I stopped putting all the extra additives and stuff like that I was making pot so good that I could use them a second time and I really don’t like doing that.

Got rid of all the bugs I just had a problem with the cold I had a couple plants that were talked against the wall and they suffered in bud production some of the buds were actually like unformed looking like a little bird shot I had to take some pictures of OG’ er when I bring it down today.

If y’all have it ran or tried to run any of that oger. Definitely put it in It just reminds me a gorilla glue or like a OG in particular just those nice golf balls of frosted lime nuggets the calyxes are all swollen. Good stuff right there got a nice little purple fade going on. :wink::+1:

3 Likes

Dude you had so much stuff that I wanted to get I kept killing clones while I wasn’t killing them It was these f****** bugs what happened was I set the arrow clone her up and each one of the clothes that I cut had bugs on them so I understand why they didn’t root I just had issues with keeping humidity up and getting the plants to grow It was almost like a 50/50 deal and some of the cuts I got in that I lost make me sick.

Lost the Cushman’s mislabeled it ended up putting two wheels to zero in instead of one Cushman’s Sunshine daydream got mislabeled and chucked out. But I have a lot of stuff from Mr b. All that stuff he was getting in I have a ton of like I wanted to throw a bubblegum playing in there I don’t have many spaces so when I choose a space to be filled then I really don’t have my heart set on I like to try something different it’s going to be kind of special.

You know I have a seed a slurricane and people find that special but it is what it is I’d really like a mendo breath clone though I’ve been wanting to run that stuff for so long for real. San Fernando valley, ghost real ghost, now that everything is cleaned up cleared out and I got some space going I have a little clone tent what else did I lose… The Sunday driver, the gorilla glue for. Man I lost a lot of s*** dude I just felt so bad that people were paying shipping and at that time I was just not doing anything and good buddy DG hooked me up It was so much good stuff man.

But yeah I was looking at running something that’s going to be potent and within my parameters maybe like a purple Afghan Kush or like I said some type of purps.:grin::+1:

4 Likes

Yeah this clone is straight in the soil isn’t working for me You know I was going to get a sheet of rock with cubes with a big ass dome and just do it like that but I do have an arrow corner I just need to hook it back up probably the bugs and s*** that were attacking the clones and not allowing them to roof for real because the solution in there was decent there was nothing that would shock them.

There’s your some stuff I only have like three seeds of and I’m trying to keep a clone or you know just keep it going somehow I got a few strains from my sub cool that I want to keep and a couple other breeders I never got to get my sweet tooth number five or the boggle gum from bug. I think the only thing I ended up with was the lifesavers the sour strawberry sour Bluetooth and the sour bubble.

There’s still a lot of stuff that I want a catalog for real You know I have stuff like black lime special reserve You know I hear all these strains are really good so it’s just a mind f*** to try to get something in. I can only imagine what all those clones man Just trying to see what the end result is so you can skim through them and pick what you like and don’t.

I swear to God I still want to cut a strawberry cough man she never seen me get a solid answer on whether it is or whether it isn’t. And the white widow I have a few femme seeds a white widow but I’m sure it’s not the original by any means It’s one plan I miss the rhino and the widow.

1 Like

I gotta try this gelato 45 x race fuel OG. It’s still not dried all the way but it’ll be ready tomorrow to be diced up and cured in a jar. I’m going to run to 5 gal pots of the strain and will be making seed from it. I’m hoping that I can work this strain into something of my own or with something else.

I’m looking for something like mimosa or something is just colorful fruity kind of and pot ent could use a little bit more mass I love the profile of the gelato with the race fuel it’s almost got vanilla undertones it doesn’t almost have it has a vanilla taste to it I’d love to have gotten some of that vanilla pupil and check that out.

But yeah that’s pretty much the goal this year is to come out with a couple strange My outdoor indoor continuously and just get back into swinging things man.

14 Likes

Goddamnit I’m fiiiinally back for good. I got myself a new phone and a tablet. Lol. You motherpuffers aren’t gonna be able to pry me away now.

I apologize for any missed msg’s and my unusual disappearance. The Bruce banner being the largest plant I had absolutely blew out and foxtailed pretty hard. I had a feeling the OG’er and the Banner were gonna take a hit. Some of the buds we’re almost like clusters of grapes forming. The cold just warped some buds. All good. Bug less is awesome. Fuck a Mite!

I got a good bit from it. It smells of dried hey and plain dried chocolate. It probably would’ve done great outside especially with the warmth. Maybe that pheno that I pulled out of there wasn’t the one I was looking for. I believe it’s Bruce banner number 3 is the go to banner? Forgive my jankeyness. I’m dusty. Lol

I’m trying to figure this camera out. The pixel had a better cam for sure. Let’s see a couple little buds I tried to get the best pic as of now.:hugs: Yay!

The OG’er
Definitely has that classic OG look to it little golf ball size and nuggets that are frosted over. Like I said it took a hit being against the sidewall and not being able to heat it very well I’d like to run it again I probably will outdoors I think it would benefit from our climate here probably rock out. These are just some popcorn I’m about to smoke.

Wilson Zero
Just playing right here is probably going to take up 50% of my grow room from here on out until I find something that maybe eclipses it. Honestly though I don’t see me taking it from my lineup at all. When you open a jar after night opening it for a couple days it’s just a fermented really nice banana papaya fruity smell what a rankness to it. Ahhh it’s beach weed thatl leave you stuck. An awesome Indica like effects strain…yep

**Oni’s Tropicana cookie line/crosses, you need to pick up if you can. If you have the OG’er strain. Pop some. I’m sure there’s a nice icy pheno to be found. Reminds me of GG kinda. Also Someone asked. I’m out running Copy’s gear, so no clones. I do have seed still from those packs. Unbelievablely potent strains from copy. Always try what you want. Some people are stuck on stupid. Have a good day y’all. Spring is coming.

Any Mid-Atlantic range people growing? Anything you’d like to see grown outdoors? I still have all the genetics. Maybe some Asad Kashmir or P.A.K.? Orange Durban? Ae77? Damn I need a 100 plant grow house. :laughing::v:

16 Likes

Here’s the sweet MAC cut I’ve managed to hold on to. It finished later than the others so it didn’t get a tan down below, so I flopped the whole plant and let the buds below get some color as well.

It’s probably a tad bit overdone but I like a ‘Indica’ leaning effect. I got quite a bit of really potent stuff this round so I’m not stressing the small stuff. I’ll be rolling dice to see what’s gonna get a shot this round.

As far as the autos. I’m growing Reiko’s stuff and Mr. Sparkle’s stuff. His Cookie Devil was amazing. It cured into a grape like, wine maybe. It was so dense. I’ll shut up. Here’s some pics. Not too bad of camera on this phone. Still messing with it. I need a backdrop for shooting in the future.

MAC- from Pink Box clones.

18 Likes

Looking great my friend! That Wilson zero sounds killer! But that Gelato x Race Fuel looks absolutely stunning . I had some jet fuel gelato a few years back that was absolutely incredible, I’m not a desserty type guy (besides Wedding Cake) but that stuff still is remembered as one of the best hybrids I’ve smoked . Well done :raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

I appreciate it dude it honestly has more like a musty flavor to it not really like a ice cream flavored. Most cookie based strains tend in my opinion to have a soft, dank, smoke but it’s gas on the exhale. It’s a keeper but Just for now. I’m gonna self the cut and put some beans back.

I never thought that wedding cake ever tasted like wedding cake or birthday cake. However I have all the cake strains in seed or clone form. I really enjoy it. It’s pretty like cake. Just pretty and fire grass.

Not bragging…I’m a strain collector. A seed junky for real. I have great appreciation for being able to have great strains. Long story short.

I have Wedding Cake, Birthday Cake, Captains Cake. I wanna make a 3 way Cake Mashup. I may be mistaking but I think there’s one more “major” cake strain I’m missing.

Honestly the Wilson trump’s all. I can’t say enough. The papaya and banana is so pronounced. Just brushing it kicks up super Terry terps.:grin::v:. Be safe buddy.

4 Likes

I’ve got cake bomb from prolific coast but that’s the only other I can think of. Love my wedding cake too, had that one 4 years now, just delicious, dank fire. I find if you like wedding cake most people like ice cream cake too. I had beans gifted to me by a friends breeder brother Hierba because I tried their finished product and it blew me away! I bought a half P on the spot (all I could afford) but I literally cannot locate the beans , I had planned on growing them with the run I just started, :-1:t2: nope after 3-4 days scouring my house after going through my entire seed fridge collection……… GONE! Go figure. I mean not like I have a bean shortage but damn that was fire. Not a big gelato guy but that stuff still gets me hype just thinking about it lol. Keep up the great work my friend. I’m here to stay now.

3 Likes

I would definitely consider myself a junkie too, alas I only started collecting a few years back as the previous 15-16 years I only bought 4-5 packs at a time from the few breeders I trusted hunted them and swapped cuts with my crew and close friends. Our stable at one point was absolutely ridiculous. But I’ve since come to understand the importance and idea behind getting these strains out there and haven’t stopped since. Definitely not a collection like many on here. But it’s not too shabby I must admit :wink:

3 Likes

That’s it bro. I.C.C. I had that colab a while ago. I couldn’t get a name that would encompass it besides (be kind lol) ‘4-Way Cake’, ‘4 Later Cake’, ‘CAKE’, Yeah the names aren’t getting better lol.

Then I’d like to do a mashup similar to the ‘Chem Cake’ or it may be Cham4 Cake. I believe it’s a Cookies strain once again I’m not positive. There’s several strains that are like fire to everything they touch. imo GSC, Wedding Cake, Banana OG err G? Of course there a tons more but I like what suites me. I’ll get around to running childhood dream strains when I can.

Your a cake lover like me. :hugs: I have a pack of Wedding Cake S1’s from Copy Cat a couple years ago. I popped two. Both were spot on an so fucking good dude. It’s that weed that can’t dry because it’s sould sappy and resinous I just gets soft like has rolled velvety nuggets. True two hitter delicious strain. I hope it knows how much I love it. As well as that GMO…ugh sweet funky delight.:v::laughing:

5 Likes

The great thing is I I don’t get seeds to trade upor at all. I love to be able to tell someone who lost a strain I have beans stiiiillll. You gotta just stay positive. Avoid politicing and just be cool and run what you want to ya know

I enjoy the relationship with the plant. Without trying to sound corny. I love to see what I can do on my climate. It really is amazing to be alive and a miracle. I just enjoy reaping the rewards but I grow for me and my Mom. It’s our thing. We really connect over grass.

Spring is Almost here. I can’t wait to plant man.:+1:

6 Likes

We definitely have a very similar palette. That’s awesome, looking forward to what you come up with. Spring really is such a magical time!

3 Likes

Hey @Baltimore, glad to see you back around and getting better.

I’m trying to find a DM thread we had going and I’ll give it a bump when I do.

… and that Wilson looks amazing…!

4 Likes