Baltimore Chapter 2 "The Wire"

Ninja Fruit and Alien Rift are both held in high regard by the lumberjack boys ! And MMS especially if combined with katsu is a great choice as well. I know I’m not making it easier. I’ve yet to grow any IHG stuff but we all know they make fire too.

4 Likes

Dude I love Bubba. I’ve had a bit from a tremendous run from dispenso. Amazing! So I popped a Bubba bean. Grew it out and it started going south. The characters we’re starting to form before I knew what was going on and they were all tucked under the next calyx like in ingrown toenail by the time I realized I could take my finger and pull this basically half a bud from underneath the next one it affected it’s overall everything. I issues with powdered mildew on the Bubba.

The thing is I didn’t know anything about kinda how to guide it from other growers of the Bubs. I shanked it and the PM was my fault. I was hurt. So all the gear I bought I put on the shelf.

I really wanna grow it out again knowing more about it now. We’ll have to see but I get disheartened quick. I’m getting better. Everyone isn’t always what I want it to be. At least I’ve collected these strains for who knows what? More beans for more frows.:+1::wink:

6 Likes

It’s an absolute mind fu*k when you know you really low on space and your sitting on decent stuff. Hehe! That stuff will drive you crazy. Even if I rolled dice to decide what to grow I’d probably make an excuse for another roll.:laughing:

10 Likes

Aww man. I have a collection but most guys who are regular good dudes have some really nice stuff. I got some AK-47 from Motz but not the Cherry Pheno. I never imagined it would end like this with the whole weed culture. Variety is a good thing.

I really just enjoy having a post and actually keeping up with stuff. Shoot me a link to your main thread and if anyone else sees this send me yours as well. I like to see what everyone is focused on for the moment.

7 Likes

Ah the ever ending list of decisions, too many strains to choose from :joy:. We all have those back and forth indecision between what to grow out next. Some of us have it worse than others :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

A friend of mine Jaws Genetics has isolated the cherry pheno. He’s got cherry AK beans 100% not sure if he released more yet but if not soon. Here’s my thread TopShelfs trees be glad to have ya

3 Likes

I have katsus romulan x Apple fritter (fritter bomb) Katsu sent me them a while back but I still haven’t popped them. I have some old rom regs as well as some crosses as well. It’s funny how it all of a sudden became reintroduced! I can remember 10-12 years back when it had its second hype, now this would be the third. Definitely something there, I just never had the interest tbch

2 Likes

I love Serious Seeds’ AK-47. I don’t know what OleRey used to make his, but if it’s based on the original Serious version, you just might find a cherry pheno in the beans he gave you. I was blessed to find one after going through 2 packs (direct from Simon) back in the early 2000’s, and still regret not having her anymore.

I’d love to, but unlike yourself and many others, I don’t have a “main thread”. I have one for giveaways/contests, one for cookies, one for JOTI buds, one for male studs, a few “how to’s”, and a mishmash of other subjects.

4 Likes

Motz used the same thing. First batch of ak-47 from serious. Think he said he found 3 and made f2s.

5 Likes

Just noticed your reference to Cali-O not sure how I missed that one, pop them PLEASE and if possible do an adage . I’d absolutely love to acquire some Cali-o especially with the ancient orange project underway. So my vote #1 Cali-O
#2 bubba
#3 literally any or all of that katsu magic (I honestly think you have more Katsu than I do anymore and that was an eye opener. Time to start expanding again I suppose if possible

3 Likes

If I remember correctly, @OleRey’s WAS the Cherry Phenom!!! Might have some kicking around…MIGHT!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

If you hang on a few more weeks, CALI-O just might resurface!!! I think @G-paS will have a few in the next lil bit. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: NOT obligating her in any way!!!

5 Likes

glad to see you back again sir! Truly am, you were definitely missed. Thank you for the info I’ll keep my fingers crossed

3 Likes

What’s going on out there in my favorite place. Lol. I had to go through some shit to get myself back to OG. I really wanna grow healthy plants and become a master grower. Hehe.

On a personal note. I struggle with mental health and substance abuse. It’s very embarrassing and painful. I honestly love marijuana and straying away from what I love and my friends deeply hurts me. I’d just like to apologize for my shitty behavior and communication and involvement in getting genetics to those who will make seed or just need something. I have limited space to work with so I gotta get back.

Right now I going though a few bags of seeds. I’m looking for really nice autos I can finish in a 2x2x3. @Mr.Sparkle his Cookie Devil is an amazing strain I may run. Now I’m also planting autos outside so the Cin(devil)99’s might be cool to run outdoor. Like now. Lol. Other than that I have stuff back to LowRyder and tons of bitching @ReikoX strains. Maybe Reiko might let us know which of his auto strains really stand out from the others. I’m wondering how much I would really need to amend my soil in my yard as I plan on growing in the ground.

I’ve started a new set inside even though I still deal with a few whitefly. As long as the plants look great I don’t have to worry as much the plants are pretty strong. Let’s see. Right now I’m running. In House’s OGKB v2.1, Banana and. Oni’s Wilson Zero. A cross of Gelato and Race Fuel OG. Bruce Banner, Mr. Spliff’s 7 Minute Abs. Caps Mac1. I have rooted cuts of each I was gonna chuck. I may try to run them outside. We’ll see. It’s good to be back.

Does anyone run outdoor plants right in their ground out back and what do you do as far as amending and food? Any help would be great. I’ll post pics when I get on my cell phone. Anyone have photo tips or a cam you don’t need I really wanna start a black book and make some packs. Y’all have a good safe day. :grin::v:

13 Likes

Good to see back, we all struggle with some kind of substance abuse whether its weed, alcohol, sugar, food, and or the hard stuff as well, no need to feel embarrassed man, as it says in the big book, let those without sin cast the first stone :wink:

5 Likes

Can’t say about outdoors, only grown pot indoors. The Ghost Rose (Ghost Toof x Sugar Black Rose) is one of the best crosses I’ve made. Jlo F3 (Juanita x Lowryder2) has some nice medicinal qualities and color.

8 Likes

WELL, Well , well……talk about overjoyed to see a long-admired name!!! I trust ALL in your Circle is steadily improving, heading in a positive direction. One step at a time, Brother, SS/BW……mister :honeybee:

4 Likes

Glad to see you back again my friend. Trust me I bet 75% at least have issues on here. Most would be glad to help . Lots of killer stuff there. That Wilson zero though sounds dope! Look forward to seeing you back in action

3 Likes

Tag me I wanna see how that Ogkb v2.1 turns out. Get better my friend I know it’s hard out there in the world but keep yourself well.

3 Likes

Well, the grow is going but I can’t shake these white flies. Some of the plants aren’t being bothered by them. I’ve used Organicide 3-1 diluted to half the dose people recommend that have used it on Cannabis.

It works great but if you don’t get the oil in a good but diluted coverage (if that makes sense) it won’t touch them or too concentrated it will vaporize your plant. I know about pests but I need someone who uses a product in a preventative maintenance type measure that keeps a clean crop.

I clean and vacuum regarly and the tents after each run and keep it tidy during grows. I’ve managed to get my cloner doing its job and I have a run of amazing genetics that I wanna use to help whoever needs them but I’d never send a dirty cut. So what are my options?

At this point I’m taking this very seriously because I rely on my medicine and I would like to manage a small outdoor plot but am afraid of critters hitching a ride in. Not that I’m rolling in vegetation then going in my grow room. Please help ODB out. Ol’ Dirty Baltimore. Lol. I miss y’all. :hugs:

Here’s a few of the victims. Note the sheen on the leaves. This pesticide is fish based. They actually all started praying after the apication but I still see nymphs on leaves ect.

I gotta resize my pics. I forgot, but you get a good idea of the damage. Ughh.

10 Likes