Baltimore Chapter 2 "The Wire"

Yeah they’re now both flowering. You know how you have one or 2 from the pack that just are looking like you want it. Then there’s a couple that just don’t stand up to the others. I’ve yet to run any of Mark’s stuff. I think I’m gonna run his Bubble Gum and some Bruce Banner. Maybe we’ll get Incredible Gum. Lol.

Very cool dude. Feel free to post pics. I always love to see someone running or ran the same strains. Very helpful as well. Someone “drove the track” has some helpful info. Very cool man. I love running OG brownies strains. I bought all these high dollar packs and run “our” stuff.:laughing::+1:

I think the problem everyone here faces is space. If I had more I definitely would be running some crazy stuff I need to get at. Be safe out there.:v::grin:

5 Likes

Let’s check the sauce out. I threw some bamboo shoots I’ve dried over the past couple years. I learned the bamboo out the yard next door had worries. So I select smaller “solid” pieces like a cane pole. Anyways, the Lemon Haze is five foot tall and has been upped from a 3 to 5 ultimately ending in a 10 gal.

My tent finished. I pulled and ICC branch. This plant was trashed my spider mites. I can’t believe I even pulled anything. I had to really fight to get these plants to where anyone would even smoke any.

ICC from good brother @DGCloud It faded beautifully but ultimately it succumbed to the beating. Hopefully I can wipe a couple cuts with alcohol and save the GG and ICC. *This was washed last night and dried over the fan to hang.:thinking:

As Mom likes to call it my experimental little outdoor grow. It was meant to hold or to try to let nature clean the insects eating it off. Some left some didn’t. The outdoor still has the potential at this rate to be decent.

I got SLH, MAC, WC, Head Band Autos and some SBR x’s I just germed. As well as a couple Gelato 33 plants. They’re clones so let’s see how we look in Oct (not the autos of course). I’ll be dragging each one in my shed overnight for protection. It’s all I can do. I need medicine now. I hope rippers don’t hit me knock on wood.:pray:

Believe it’s a tiny clone if WC as well. Trying to get it cleaned up and bright back

I believe it’s a wedding cake cut that was bugged. The up pot seemed to bring them all to life again. It feels good to get it. My predator insects are battling well.

Laudanum- This is the mother clone to it all. I imagine this strain is gonna make a splash for real. It’s a 60 day plant flowering if not a few less. Boxes all checked :grin::+1:

SLH Pink Box - bugs attacked it so I set it outside to see if it would recoup. Nice now.

Sorry I’ll label when I get back if anyone cares? :laughing::+1:

8 Likes

Man I toasted the Bum Wine. I’m trying to figure the best soil for a fast transition to flower. I need a better grasp of the plants needs during the changes and how I can create a gentle get effective environment.

Having the 2x2’s smaller and mid dirift level I’m able.to take care of them. I didn’t use the same bulbs with the second setup resulting I. An uneven spectrum all the way around and wattage. I’ll setup exactly like the first.

I’m using the coots mix. Not too sure. I’m willing to try a pot or two of a different mix. Maybe even coco for autos of my older mix Reiko out me down with. I can’t say enough how good it is. Coots basically removed the bone and blood meal I believe? I gotta grab some perlite so any chime ina would be good.

Oh I haven’t noticed any real I sent trauma to the autos specifically. Sorry for the lines. The sils are the o ly o es I get them on. I’ll be trying my hand at 3D pri to g as well. Time to brush up on my cad and modeling skills. I’m already thinking bends for ant branches. Like L’s. Cool stuff.:grin::+1:

U

8 Likes

Give coco and Jacks 321 a try. It’s what I use for mothers and seed runs lately.

2 Likes

Yeah dude. It’s been a trainwreck. I’m gonna give that a try and go back a step. I totally screwed something. The one larger BumWine smells like Skywalker and floral/lemony in the 1st smaller plant. I’m gonna get some reading on breeding to fully understand what’s being passed on and how to get the best results. I’d like to see a Bum Devil or a photo that stays relatively small that’s a candidate for auto flowering.

I have these tents specifically for autos and breeding. I love your stuff and have been going through more and more but if you had a source for info on breeding autos like one link. Id appreciate the help.

Thanks for your time dude. I believe I have Ghost Rose or did you further those along? GT x SBR? I got some really monster autos under 10 fuckin sils dude. They may havs been the GTSBR.

I’m trying to pinpoint the “pinkies”. A couple pulled one. I believe they may have been Red Poison x SBR or vice versa. I still have 2 of each X RP1 and RPSBR2 I believe.:thinking:

Anywhere to start looking for really reg autos or male auto pollen? Just curious. I wanna do this while I can.:pray::grin::v:

3 Likes

Pretty much everything I’ve done breeding wise is documented here.

5 Likes

Thanks dude. Hopefully I can send you something I created. Thanks for coming thru. Diiiiiiiibs! :laughing::+1:

2 Likes

Alright motherflexers! Two days blacked out. Today is chop day. Time to reload this bitch. We’re not fucking around with ball ammo. We’re going straight die cut R.I.P. G2 hydra’s. Gives new meaning to power drill.

Maybe @rooted will let me make seed from those Ancient OG when he gets back. Deffinitely gonna be dropping a big Kush Mints plant in there. Who knows maybe I’ll come outa left field with some Red Eye Genetics Loctite and some UW PURP!

3 Likes

Wilson 0

9 Likes

Im going to “try” to reveg any part of this plant cleaned off. My dude @DGCloud sent me some Ice Cream. Amazingly grown by your’s truely.:wink:

Honestly I didn’t wanna show it but it’s what it is. I can’t believe I lost these cuts. Do here’s a branch. Yes it is beat up, yes I am gonna rinse dry and smoke it. It’s like that here.:grin::+1:

Thanks DG!

Trimming now for what it’s worth.:ice_cream::drooling_face::v:

10 Likes

No problem bro still looks pretty damn frosty. I’d smoke that, sometimes it be like that.

1 Like

When you get squared away where you’re at holler at me. I’d like to take care of you. Take as much care as you can with your mother’s/clones. You have some if the best genetics I’ve had the honor to grow. I appreciate it so much bro.

I’m gonna trim the rest of the bud from the plant, wash it, then set it out back and see if nature will bring it back. I have the same plan for the GG. It got tore a new one. Lol. I have to suppress the pain through laughter. Sheesh.

Never let your geriatric family members try to grow inside. Literally she was trying to root fucking plants from the yard. Have to out her in a yolk nowadays. No zannies for her. She fell in a poison ivy patch and looked like a fkamin’ baboon ass.:rage::rofl:

Here she is on trim, then a quick rinse.:hugs:

Pretty and dense. I just put a large Gelato33 cut out back. Figured with mites around, might as well finish them outside and clean asap after trimming today. Be safe out there.

11 Likes

Some nice looking buds there.

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

5 Likes

Stopped in because of the name, digging the show. MD all day boss. :v:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you Gentlemen’s. Lol.:thinking: @oleskool830 my bruddah. Nice to see you with your skates on. *Prison term for can go anywhere on the compound G status.:grin::+1:.

Is it as hotter than normal in TX? Jesus Christ it’s fucking hot here. I lost 2 AC’s already. @LegsMahoney sounds like an IRA hitman. Some whiteboy savagery.:wink: “Little Legs Mahoney says kick rocks ya shiter!” Haha. Man I’m just trying to make 2 ends meet man. You know it’s so bad we pack heat like it’s the fucking Tombstone. There was a stolen car at the end of the block two days ago. I ALMOST took it off roading, then I remembered how much prison sucks.

I’m stuff in a different kind of jail. Here’s a hillbilly workstation. Yes that’s some played out shatter I’ve been smoking for like 2 mo this now. 3 oz’s in two mos. I broke my puffco. I almost was going to send it back to him and then I realized that the base probably has like a quarter ounce of f****** rerock in it. :rofl:.

Jailed!

7 Likes

Good move brother! Ain’t nobody got time fo dat! How’s the leg? Your grow is looking good. I’m sending Pit Bull vibes to guard your outdoor stuff. This Crater Lake is some crippling herb! So strong. Great Indica. My favorite by far. It was hung ass end up for almost a week. Another 5 days in paper bags and I’m jarring it tonite. Gordy helped but now he’s too stoned. So pretty… So Potent. Take care of yourself and kiss Ma on the head for me. Later.

Blessings

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

7 Likes

Nice! think you doped Gordy! but he’ll survive… with the paper bag, pardon my ignorance, after 6 to 10 days in the open, then put buds inside brown paper bags for 5 days!? Is that it? Curious… Don’t let him too close to your buds, what if he thinks it’s cool to munch on them!? LOL! Congrats!

2 Likes

Someone told me about the paper bag slowing the drying process just right IMO. After hanging for as long as I can stand it, I trim it and put the buds in the paper bags and fold over to close it. I check them daily till they get a little crispy then into the jars and burped every couple hours for a few days. Then if I have any left it gets a little cure. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Blessings…. :cowboy_hat_face::chile:

4 Likes

Just brown paper bag? White ones wouldn’t do it? Or as long as it is paper (I don’t mean full of coloring dyes and stuff), that is it? I like it! thanks!!!

3 Likes