Baltimore Chapter 2 "The Wire"

yeah the mfs aint playing fair. I got 1500 ladybugs be here in 2 days. You want couple hundred youre welcome to them. 1 ladybug eats about 10 mites an hour according to google. They will target the mites and feed til there is no food.

3 Likes

With important cuts at stake plus all the stuff you been working youre in same spot as me. Ive never used ladybugs but im not watching mites take my whole grow. Ive put spinosais ,neem ,insecticidal soap,maggies farm and trifecta on em now they just get pissed and take it out on plants. You see the news had a thing yesterday baltimore one the most bug ridden cities in usa now.

2 Likes

I like the way you think bro! A wordsmith you are.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

2 Likes

Take fresh cuttings, strip all but the newest growth on the nodes. Submerge underwater for 30mins, then I go over the stem with a toothbrush. then seal them in a large container to root. Disinfect everything else and let it sit for at least week or more before any plants are introduced to the area, allowing any surviving mites and eggs to starve (fallow period).

4 Likes

Dude I can’t believe this s*** happened I mean I know it was bound to happen because I was just half assed really is the only way to say it but there are f****** filthy houses especially down on that block man I honestly feel bad for you down there not in like a s***** way or belittling way.

I had that GMO plan out there and it was getting hit by grasshoppers and f****** slug snails I mean you name it I believe most of the pets that we have here are from Asia. Kind of funny how you got snake head fish bugs f****** SARS H1N1 avian bird flu God damn covid. yabba fentanyl K2 all that s*** comes from China. My dad had covered twice man and he’s doing well back at work and so is his wife hopefully everybody out there is doing well man I’m just hunkering down and growing as much as I can right behind these f****** bags while they dump bodies at mile away. Lol.

Get it while you can but they, like you said thrashed my plants after I was like I’ll let em ride out for another week. Fuck that they’re all done. I’m gonna start taking the lower third of my plants. I’m getting great results and a more consistent canopy. Hope you get em knocked out man. We’ll have to get up and smoke some Cake when it’s dried.

Oh shit yeah. I (for the first time)washed some flowers just to see if it would clean them up and help them any. I washed most of the spider mites in their webbing little s*** off the plants hung them right up and put a fan on them I was really gentle and I didn’t use super cold or super hot water and I washed a good bit of them all so that allowed me to keep just some stuff that I’m going to smoke that I couldn’t throw out that Tropicana man that whole plant got tossed. Fuckerrrrs! Be safe man.

6 Likes

I was funny the other day me and my mom were talking and how I’ve come so far and I lost myself and came back we joke a lot man and I told her right now I’m the envy of every 15-year-old. Bed 50-in TV a bunch of weed hanging on deck. Lol. Itl be great to be in my own spot again losing everything has humbled me for sure. My constitution is strong now. Or I have one now. Hehe.

I love English I love word play I love language arts the romance languages and I enjoy hearing it being spoke I definitely like to be fluid in about five or six languages. I’d like to learn Mandarin or Hindi or something like that one day if they let Maya dumbass out of the country maybe I’ll spray tan and hit the beard up and head to the silk route. :thinking: Na that’s not a good idea. one thing that’s funny to me is the Chinese are always yelling They could never be ninjas or creep up on anybody they’re they’re inside voice is our outside voice I never understood why they always have to scream so loud everything.

I’d love to see big ass plots of Afghani or Moroccan. Their hash is smoking. That Leb I’ve always heard it the beez kneez. It’s just not the same anymore I don’t think the average white guy can just stroll over there and meet somebody and head out. I know the strain hunters had to let the f****** farc guerillas know months ahead they were coming.

I’m glad to see you’re coming through and I’ll get a couple MKage bean out to you or a couple. They’re fems. I may have 4. I’ll send 2 I’d like to see you either take a clone off of one or make some seeds. That grass is some of the best I’ve ever smoked in my life and I definitely would like to grow some again. I just have so much on my plate. Be safe bud. Hope the Mrs’. Is doing good as well and the pooch.:grin::v:

5 Likes

Yeah. You washed after chop? Ive heard it cleans and if done properly dont affect trichs. But yeah the damn bugs. Flower seems ok and i emptied cleaned and treated the tent with bleach and oils. Mainly its on clones and clones beefed up ready to flip. Crimping flow im just complaining. But ill get em. Seriously i already ordered ladybugs if you want a few (hundred) That cheap seeds chiquita is rocking man. I got cuts of her too they grow fast as chit. She looks venomous but cant say til the fat lady gets done singing n hangs a bit. We definately got to get up sometime.

3 Likes

Yeah man I might have to take you up when I’d offer and just toss some ladybugs in there and seal them up I mean I’d rather have ladybugs crawling on me than f****** spider mites and honestly if they can damage a bunch of them while the plants are still going in there it may make my job easier as far as a cleanup. I’d hate to kill them all in a little bit when I’m getting ready to clean everything up but if I get a source of food I might be able to contain some of them and re-release them back in when I start vegging in case there’s any remaining bugs around you know?

I just fell back completely man I don’t have no drama going on I don’t want any drama going on for real. But I keep some gas on deck all the time I got a really good plug one cheap fire. It almost is so cheap at discourages you cuz you know what’s coming. These big companies are going to try to take us over when wreck hits. And then the real bad will begin for local only growers. We’re not going to rock Marlboro joints. I don’t even want to talk about that s*** makes me so angry it hasn’t even come yet. :laughing:

Yeah man there’s a lot of really good breeders out there that don’t charge a lot for their stuff I’m not going to lie to you man I had to get that gelato and that Matt clone and the other two were just freebies. It’s exciting to know that you can go coast to coast in 48 hours and get whatever you want pretty much. I got some in house gear I haven’t opened up yet the OGKB version 2.1 remix that s*** looks really f****** good. And out of banana cakes I haven’t grown out yet I just need some space and time I got a slurricane beating from old Steve oh I got to try to pop too but not with these bugs around.

Lot of good breeders man brisco, useful seeds, Mark stuff from strainly.I was just looking through some stuff I got some bubblegum from him some lemon skunk I’d like to mix it up a little bit man. I really need some room dude some real room man we could be f****** killing. I’m getting a press as well start (trying) to piecing together a concentrate system slowly. I’m going to do it though dude. My leg is healing up good so everything looks good for this year man I’m hopeful.

I am going to grow some monsters outdoor this year I don’t give a f*** I’ll walk f****** 3 miles down stream and run them. I got perfect spots. :grin::+1:

3 Likes

oh yeah washing those branches work good man I put the water not cold but not lukewarm either I didn’t want any trichroms to Boston start you know getting warm like a oil so I just mainly concentrated on the leaves with a real light spray and yeah man I believe I washed most of them off I scoped it this morning and didn’t see any so well they were a huge buds either it was a trial branch but it looks good I know when they grow outdoors they keep 50 gallon drums at the end of rows and they wash their buds and hang them immediately up so I do know this is a practice I just have never practice it myself very much. :grin::+1:

Instead of throwing out the all my good trim my frozen and out back I mean the rest that was thrashed too bad I just threw it all out throw it in the trash got it out of here So you got to remember too that I have mites in my house as well we could sit out of the kitchen and smoke those no problem. :laughing::v:

1 Like

Yeah i been eyeing presses too. I dont like having to wait for ounces of popcorns to halfway extract with everclear. Those things you can just drop few grams in there and press some on the spot good chit. No evap or purge no chemicals. Pure dankjuice. Prices kinda steep but you know eventually ill get the loose cash to get one.

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

I say we go half on a little butane gas setup. I’ve used them before and I’m really capable at it. You hit it exactly on the head. Waiting for the popcorn to finish as well. I used a cake beater on a hammer drill got everything spinning real nice then pour it off through just 3 bags not 5. There’s no 2 comparison but I can freeze trim and do it asap rather than waiting for it all to dry. My whole room has to be scrubbed though after this run.

I pulled mostly everything in flower. If it was thrashed I tossed it. I swear dude. I’m thinking of this summer connecting the sheds power, throw Panda film up and run as much as I can. I literally have light yellow stringers everywhere in there. I’m gonna make a move that’s gonna be for all the marbles dude.

I’d go have on a basic set of butane extraction. Just out it up til we need it. We should be a force around here. There’s too much not to taap I to it. Dope fiends can afford grams just not an o. Anyways I’m babbling. I bet 2000 w hid would cover the shed. 8" ducting flex. I’d hardline it if I planned to use it over and over. We’ll have to rap one day.

2 Likes

There’s that big ol guy. I bet he likes a shade tree out in that heat. :grin::+1:. I’m an animal lover. I miss living in Georgia we had so many different types of things there scorpions armadillos crocodiles living up north you don’t have any appreciation for those type of things only things we have here are moccasins copperheads and the eastern diamondback rattlers.

You know go down south man, it’s a different flow down there. They got brown recluses black widows s*** that it really will f*** you up out there. You guys in the high arid areas and deserts man you got to deal with them little white scorpions that’ll put your ass down. Western Diamond backs arent to be fucked with either.

Speaking of that MKage and reflecting back. I spoke with a dude who told me to make more. It was such a long flowering strain. I would love to smoke some concentrates off of that plant it really went to a whole another realm after a hundred days I mean nothing was f****** rock solid You could probably beat somebody with that thing. You got to promise me you’re going to push it to however long it takes to finish. I promise you if you take a clone of that you won’t be sorry.

Dude hooked me up a while ago with some DMAN Exotic Spice. That’s a Canadian breeder I believe. That’s Kali Mist X SSHxBG. I believe? I think I bought most strains with the plan to Make further progeny down the line. I am want to keep as many as I can going that are really important unfortunately living here I am not going to be able to complete my dream of making beans from my whole catalog.

Anyways. You have a good one. It’s always a pleasure my dude. I’m gonna make a trip down that way when my cousin is ready to see me. I’d love to stop in one day.:grin::+1:. I need a vac sealer. Shoot you some stuff at you to try. I wonder if southern states will ever legalize for real? Not GA. Have a good one sir. :grin::v:

3 Likes

@Tappy how are you doing bud? Hopefully all is well up in the frosty North. Man I’ve been having bad luck with these bugs. Theyve swarmed to my room. I was hoping to transition into the next run really smooth. I’ve been wanting to run that God’s space needle. I got to do a full scrub on my room and hopefully they don’t emerge from the cracks again I have a bunch of sticky traps but I don’t think that matters for spider Mites.

Just seeing how you’re doing dude. Hope everything is well like I said I just wanted to get up with you man. Hope the family is good.:grin::+1:

3 Likes

Hey senor @ReikoX I grabbed about 5 lb of greensand to add to my soil mix. I wanted to ask you though because my soil’s been coming out a little bit hot. Could I back off on anything to not make it be scorched as much? I’m not sure if the bone or the blood meal might be adding to it? I’m just trying to get your thoughts on it. Do you usually let it cook for 2 weeks 30 days? Any thoughts on the cook-off time? Do you mix soil during it’s cooking period?

Could I back off on everything per batch to 3/4 of a cup instead of a full? Like I said let it cook off for a good period of time? I had no choice with this run but to go right in without a letting it cook at all. Unfortunately I had some adverse effects on some of the plants that couldn’t handle it.

Also I’m going to be doing now strictly auto runs. Is there any recommendation on soil since the autos in theory finish up faster and go right into flowering? Have you done anything differently with your soil for autos? I know your running no till beds as well but I wasn’t sure if you had any secrets or tips i should say for autoflower soil?

Hope everything is going good down there dude. I know those JLO’s are looking beautiful. You have to let me know how to smoke is on those gals. These bugs have slowed my grow down to a screeching halt. Thank God that they were just about finished up for real. I’m not losing a ton on them. Always something. Be safe bud.:grin::v:

4 Likes

Blood is pretty high in N, around 12 I think. So if you want to drop the N content to cool the soil down I would halve the amount you use of blood meal, bone meal is about 4 on N and 10 on the P side I think.

3 Likes

I was thinking that. That gives me the highlighter yellow edges that go crispy. I know in flower things can get Harry and unbalanced but when I’ve made good batches of soil I’ve had plants that have stayed green until the very end. I think that’s what I’m trying to go for really is just health to the end so I have nice health throughout the plant’s life. I always seem to blow it in forth and inches.

I think what time comes on knowledge and expertise you know so I’ll try not to be super hard on myself but I know there’s a level that I should be growing at and I’ve been growing sloppy for real. I wasn’t sure but I thought you had some problems before with bugs?? Did you get them knocked out or am I thinking of someone else?

Thanks for coming through dude. I hope everything is going well I need to charge my phone so I can come back through and see what everybody’s doing I got to order some more s*** off I Amazon I forgot those Boveda two ways. I forgot to grab some of those and I really want to build a $100 20 strip build. I think that’s what the bridgelux strips and the driver came up to? I have a piece of lexan 2x2 that I could add little spacers on there and probably just mount them right to it then the driver on top of it or separately out of the tent for more space put little loopholes in the corner for a ratchet strap hell I could try fasten it to the roof of the tent be cool? Hmm

Sounds like I’ll be on digi key today.:grin::+1:. Hopefully you guys aren’t freezing your balls off up there man I know it’s cold as s*** down here. Be safe main. :v::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Useful seeds. Dude auctioned that Tranquil Elephantizer, Ancient OG, Blue Lotus. Man a ton of Good Bodhi stuff for cheap. I’m looking for the best of Bodhi’s stuff. I have a shit ton of SSDD beans if anyone wants to trade a dozen for a dozen on the Bodhi gear. Cherry Space Queen. DBHP I never got.

I do have some limited Bodhi gear I need to F2 for trade but that Hollyweed must be run soon. As well as the Ma Milk and the. Nepali from my man Motz. I’d love to be an apprentice at a grow house so I can learn learge crop management and gro link systems. That’s what I want. A convertible greenhouse like PBud Mike. His greenhouses are beautiful.

More Bodhi gear!!! :laughing::+1:

3 Likes

Yes I still am, I got some predator mites 2 days ago, I hope they are chomping their way through the spider mites atm and rid me of their presence. You think they have gone and not a sign of them for a couple of months and then they are back again :worried: Hopefully the predator mites will track and find the ones that lay dormant in the nooks and crannies that my spraying can’t seem to find.

Weather has been ok so far this winter, no real extreme cold thankfully.

I like my digikey LED lights, too efficient really, had to add an HPS 600w to the flower room to bring up the heat. It’s just finding the sweet spot for height that took time getting right, and threw me out of whack for a bit thinking the plants were hungry and it was light burn, so they got way over fed and burned again but with nutrients :roll_eyes::worried:

2 Likes

Theyre alive. Got em last night. Says they stay alive in refrigerator for 3 weeks. I figure feed 100or so to the rooms every other day til i run out but you are welcome to couple hundred. Supposed to be 1500 in there i think theyre fos.

4 Likes