Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Ahhh. Nice. That was some of thee best smoke. Im so grateful. I gotta figure how to.make real edibles. Coal miners lungs from that Skywalker. It clogs my lungs.

Screw NY I need a respirator. JK. Its bad everywhere. I try to keep my head up. Everyone gives you the stinkeye now. Funny as hell.

The dispenso Skwalker should get a Yoda bitch slap.

Be safe Reiko hope your family is well as well as all you other Og’ers. Be safe. Love yall. Wash your hands before you touch anything. I rock sweats and peel them off. :heart::v:

5 Likes

Fat joint in an envelope lol JK admins

1 Like

Bubba Katsu X Wookie #15

2 Likes

I feel you on that there’s a whole string of clone onlys I would like to have sfv and Tahoe being at the top

1 Like

Good enough for me coming from you. You stomp em out man. I bet people wait for your frosted organic herb to hit. I still wanna get to the was it the Nurse Jacky and Mango? You said they love that stuff down bottom eh?

You got medical or rec there?

2 Likes

Yeah what I call Mango Moonshine
Is (BC Mango x BC Night Nurse) X Diesel Moonshine from @Kalgrae

Pollen chucked freebie seeds are all gone

2 Likes

No medical or rec here yet mate… maybe in the next century!

2 Likes

Mmm Tahoe OG. Been wanting to try Yeti OG. I see these weed cans everywhere now. That must be FUCKING NICE!!! Damn Cannuks got it sowed up now lol. For now.:hugs:

This Skywalker punishes me. I enjoy it. I heard someone paid 50 raxks for a Blue Dream clone. To each his own. I am gonna grab some med man fpog. I nees that bedore its criss xrossed outa here.

I honestly want super strong Indicas. If someone knows theee strongest and its readily available. Drop your boy a pm post. I need a painkiller. I wanna run the Heri’s soon.

You have a good one Homie. Be safe and hope the family is well. Holler at me when your ru s done if you need or wanna run something I have. The rest of my dudes the same applys. If i got it you do.

Just stay on me.:laughing: Im easily distracted. Later yall phones dead.

3 Likes

Fucking hell mate. Be safe Pedro. You seem to have a good thing. No medical. Damn. Even Isreal has big smoke.:grin:

2 Likes

I got kicked off IG! Lol! A turd’s turd indeed. A bunch of douchecanoes.

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Onward, thru the fpog!

1 Like

Ues sir. There all gone except for the ones im gonna pop. Red straw.:+1: I didnt realize everything I have is Dynomiiite! I bet that Sakura is gonna be nice. Mango Moonshine.

Did you notice anything in particular as far as tips for the MM? I like to get some base imfo so I know if its gonna give me hell. Thanks Pedro.:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

My man went so hard IG banned him. Did you aim pistols at the camera then tag someone? Hehe jk. I love it here. IG is too much going on. It should be called but repetitive. People sling shit on each other all day.

Anybody ever saw breeders fight at their booth by another? Onward through the covid!

3 Likes

Probably some of Jaws shit trash work

1 Like

Ahaa haaa. I figured you were the guy behind them who would know. Just checking. Don’t play with those ak’s Motz will crack your head. :rofl:

1 Like

The Baked Beanz collection. @SamwellBB I got a bunch more to go. Sam is the truth.

14 Likes

full house there !!
you might like that Blue Goo bro
(GG# 4 x Larry Lemon Cookies) X Blue Magoo BX2 X Zambezi # 2 =Blue Goo

5 Likes

Wow man. Everything is great. I dont let alot of people at the PWC. It got outa hand with the gimmie some. Negative. Thats miiine.:grin:

Ill get thru all of them. The Blue goo caught.my attention. I @avr1 shot those at me. Good stuff around here. I love this site. Its like the cadillac of forums. Be safe Sam. :v:

6 Likes

I don’t have any more info, I just grow 'em and deal with what might come my way.

3 Likes

Yeah thats about it run it if its ok continue. I guess when you been growing that long it does just become like rope-a-dope.

So here’s mkage in here really packing on weight surrounded by little minions. Those little yellow guys are my favorite… minions.:hugs:

I have my tomato plants in here all under the hid. This strain surprised me with absutely no stretch…ok just a lil dabl do. Little stretch.:blush:

I’ve been keeping it about 85° about 40% humidity. It’s been working really well now the cold snatch starting a break. So lets take a look see. Looks like its wearing A Sonics Jersey.

Up Top

They get that slow lumbering wave shen that sap starts packing on. Look at the right side. Looks like the main.

11 Likes