Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Thanks for the correction. I’m not too hip on the breeding aspect. I got it how. I like to label properly. I had to throw a couple of you beans. Magic to be found in all your stuff.

I’ll have to check in on your grow. Hopefully the 3 ft tent is enough space to run some. I’ll be training them asap.

2 Likes

Correction
1 Divyder (Gamble) Who knows, maybe I could make a few beans if male. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

That was me being lazy with the label maker. :grin:

3 Likes

I didn’t know that at all. So for future reference. The male comes second in line and @ReikoX puts way too many packs together. Lol😊

Two of my favorite dudes. Reiko and @Mr.Sparkle Those autos flora beans aren’t gonna just sit there.

We’ll see how the 2 5ways hold up on a few plants. They can’t be adjusted so. Hopefully the 150w traffic bulb and the higher power screw ins keep node spacing tight. I think they’ll be just fine. Until I get some strips in there.

I appreciate the help Lentleman.:laughing::v:
We’ll do a germ check in a few hours. Praying for a dyvyder lady. However true male auto pollen has me intrigued.

How can I make say a OGKB auto? Url never be a true OGKB auto because of the ruderellis strains influence?

3 Likes

We got some outside shots after the neighbors had a 1000 people over. Storms been blowing thru. They made it out great. I started them late to keep height somewhat in check.
@rooted TiramisuxBBChoc Fem

We have a Bubba Kush a Mass Medical Me E. Pupil and a GOJI!:grin: Pray they make it. There is a GMO plant which I won’t photo to not draw attention.
3 in the key. Right outa sight. Awesome.

Goji OG clone. My cages got bent. Fuck it. My neighbors got bamboo growing. I got tons of spits.

Mr. E. Pupil this clone got really tight node spacing it’s pulling out.

Messieur Boobie Kush

10 Likes

Check this post for some info on crossing an auto and a photo.

5 Likes

Awesome! Thank you bud. It’s kinda like give a man a fish or teach a man to fish. I prefer to hook my own fish. Thays not to say I don’t like to be invited over for different fish fries. If that makes any sense.:+1:t2::grin:

Time to check for germination.
The first to emerge. Eazy-D :laughing:

Fast little gal. I hope. We’ll check back in the a.m. on the little buggers.:blush::v:

7 Likes

We bought the ticket and we took the ride. We are lucky just to still be around. Coke and smack almost got me in the late 70s. I tried to stuff Peru up my nose for a few years. Lol I did manage to avoid prison. Lucky again!

All love brother. Onward!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I love fat furry animals. You hit me where it hurts with that one. True story. I need a fat ass animal. Not sloppy just a fat boy. Lol. Your the fuckin man daddy.

Check out this this little premier Gelato plant. It was on it’s way to being some of the frostiest grass I’ve ever smoked. It’s just super hasn’t, NO flavoring. Like earthy musky hash. Doesn’t look good. This cam does no justice.

Shitty pics. Here’s one that shows a little contrast. It looks like pm outa focus. It’s good besides being mostly larf. I despise that word.

I wanna put a little saddle on that guy.:joy::disappointed_relieved::blush::v:

8 Likes

We got either a Dyvyder or a RPxSBR lol. I mixed them up. :joy:. As usual. It’s all good we got movement. I think I’m gonna step them up from pete pux, solos, then on to it’s final.
Little guys popping.

7 Likes

Note for future. Traffic cam bulb is 150w flash bulb lol. It was so hot over night it melted the paracord and the plastic snatches. Clips whatever.:grin:

I took the bulb out. It’s a flash bulb for the camera at night. Those 2 5 ways with the bulbs I have in are gonna rock those ladies. Awesome. So it’s Mr Suave and Senor Sparkles gear. Mis amigos.

So tent 1 now is flowering 2 Tropicanna Cookies, Mr. E Pupil, Wedding Cake, Sakura F3, Skywalker OG (HDR Cut) The others elude me right this sec.

Tent 2-“Full Auto”- Easy D, RPxSBR, GTxSBR, as and 1 Dyvyders for pollen or sexy cactus Donkey of love.:drooling_face::laughing::v:

6 Likes

Alright were doing lovely in the small tent. We got 4 for 4 above ground. I love this little setup. I’m not gonna lie I didn’t think the Dyvyder would pop. He’ll pollen bud or bust ya know. Who couldn’t use some auto male pollen?
DYVYDER
RPxSBR
GTxSBR
Easy D

Hey @Mr.Sparkle what’s the lineage on the EZ-D?
A Dark Devil cross or pheno?
Here’s the tent l’m workin with.

5 Likes

You could say its a Dark Devil Pheno its just those are 3 generations past the the darkdevils i started with but just call all the seeds i gave you Dark Sparks as then the naming isn’t the same for expressions that would normally not come from Original Dark Devils which would muddle what they express like.

All the early packs i gave out had delineation between the mothers they came from but all of them had expressions that would be similar to the others just in varying concentrations, like the green’s had a high chance of being a green pheno +50% where as say the fuzz had a higher chance of being dark purple and airy.

Here’s a post with the mothers they came from for reference.

5 Likes

Awesome. It’s nice to keep things relevant. Have the correct info ect.

I’m glad I finally have a little space inside to run threw a bunch. I’m looking for dense purple. I believe the 12/12 hurt my yields running my autos half 18/6 half 12/12. I appreciate the knowledge and help.

Those two 5 ways are rocking. I got all 4 ave ground is under 2 days lets hope we get some pretty ladies. I hoping I can contain the stretch in that small of an area. I’m gonna shoot for 4 1/2 gal. pots. Let the headaches begin. Yay!

I’m like a Minion somehow I I manage to grow decent grass even though I have no idea what I’m doin.:rofl: Thanks for coming through. :blush::v:

3 Likes

My cat has been missing for 4 days. It’s not like her to run off. I’m gonna hunt for her. I dunno. Fuck!

6 Likes

Been stuck in trim jail. The Bubba is some of the best grass I’ve ever grown and smoked. Nothing can compare to the Gelato E Pupil GSx…Im smashing my projected weights.

I wasn’t happy to pull the Bubba “early” I’ll make sure temp swings aren’t a huge problem from here on out. I have 4 fans going so. Radical temp swings are no fucking bueno!

Here’s a smaller jar. It smells like rotten orange peel vomit but in a good way??

6 Likes

Sorry about your cat. Hope she finds her way home to you. :crying_cat_face:

6 Likes

Omg ty! She was trapped in the neighbors basement for 3 days. It’s been in the 90’s I dunno how she did it. She’s a champion.:blush:

I kept thinking I locked her in the shed getting soil, lawnmower whatever. Then she comes bouncing up. Never realized I could enjoy 7 pounds of fur.

I locked a cat in the basement by accident. It ripped my ductwork like a savage a made a prison break. Around here you have to lock your basement. Homeless people’s will sleep under your house then slide off or in. Fuck that.:joy:

4 Likes

If you want one of these carebears swabs I made you’re welcome to one :sunglasses:

3 Likes