Barefoot And Blazed's Benevolent Buds

Same. We have a quite a few OG’rs here in MO.

7 Likes

I’m actually quite new to every bit of all this. Smoking, growing, forums…
I grow for medical reasons and only have one grow under my belt. I would consider it a success. I only got 14 1/2 oz from six plants but they are fire. I had a seventh may she rest in peace. sniff sniff she was so young to die such a terrible death. Oh excuse me, the pain is still fresh. :slight_smile:
I met Eagles009 on another forum. He asked me to set up over here so here I am.
I’m considering starting a journal over here. I only have three clones from the last go, but I will very soon have some beans to drop.
I’m way out of my pay grade over here around some of you guys but it might be fun for some to see me try to get my program lined out. I don’t mind a good laugh either, even if I’m the one causing the laugh. It’s all good. :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

10 Likes

Well you definitely came to the right place!! Stick around and start a log. Tons of great people here. Personally, it seems like I only learn though screwing shit up!

Sorry, @BarefootAndBlazed for going so far off topic!

6 Likes

Me as well @BarefootAndBlazed I’m not at all used to the forum protocol. Apologies.

4 Likes

Hey joker. Where’s your party around here. I’ll go bust it. LOL

4 Likes

No worries for the diversion!

We bred Missouri Foxtrotters. It’s smooth as glass riding on a gaited horse!

We sold our colts primarily to a broker out West. He created a lot of interest in folks who ride the mountain trails out there. We averaged 10-12 babies each year. Demand was so high that we’d sell them before they were broke to ride.

@MoBilly You can find Joker’s thread HERE.

7 Likes

Yep. There was a living to be had at it back a days. In the 80s I worked for Dale Easther. We were busy for sure. We supplied trail horses to outfits in the Rockies.

4 Likes

Dale didn’t let me mess with the horses much though. I rode fence and shoveled crap. He didn’t like that I rode Quarter Horses. LOL

4 Likes

After chopping an Orange Goji yesterday I shuffled plants in the flower tent a bit. The Purple Poison Cookies from @SamwellBB is loving being directly under the light now!!!

Bear in mind this is the “lettuce” pheno of PPC, and not the typical plant. It has had funky leaves its entire life.

11 Likes

Can’t wait for your smoke report on the Orange Gogi!!

2 Likes

Just got all caught up, lots of great photos!! I know of a cut of Black Domina that’s been worked a few gens by a local grower I talk to. Maybe I ought to grab it from him and compare to yours. He said heavy peppery sweet leathery terps.

4 Likes

Mine is GG4 x Black Domina. It was a freebie from AK Bean Brains when I ordered some of his stuff from JBC Seeds. My first crop had male flowers/seeds, but subsequent clones have been all lady parts so it must have been an environmental issue at the time. It’s nice to have those fem seeds from the ‘accident’ since I planted the entire pack I received from the seedbank.

I still have AKBB’s Black Domina x Starfighter cross in my stash too (along with some TK crosses, Romulan, Fast Vintage Blueberry, NL5/NL1 x Super Skunk, etc).

4 Likes

ROMULAN!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

10 Likes

I have his Romulan Bx4 as well as a Rom x Grape Pie cross. I think I’m finally at the point, almost a year into growing this plant, that I feel confident in trying to grow the Romulan. It’s the most expensive pack of seeds I’ve purchased ($100) so I don’t want to fuck it up!

I’m going to pop a pack of seeds here soon and I keep eyeing those AKBB selections but have told myself to grow another breeder’s gear next. Pretty sure that’ll be Bodhi’s Cobra Lips…

7 Likes

You ARE going to take clones of that Rom, correct??!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I’m confident you won’t fuck them up. I’ve seen nothing in your grows but excellence! Good Growin’ man.

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

5 Likes

This was too pretty to not post:

Purple calyx from the Gelato Hashplant.

15 Likes

Great shot :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Man! That shot should be in the Grow Bible!

1 Like

I re-stocked on perlite. Too bad they were out of the large bags :rofl:

I chopped an Orange Goji Monday and let it hang whole until this morning when I trimmed the fan leaves and broke it into branches which went into paper sacks. I’ll probably be able to start trimming tomorrow. Here’s a branch:

The one with all the garden wire is the other Orange Goji which will be my next harvest. The buds are heavy!

This morning I also chopped the Gelato Hashplant and hung it whole. This afternoon I picked up clones of some different strains: Red Haired Stranger, Genius 13, and BC Mango. They’ll quarantine for a bit…

12 Likes