BarefootAndBlazed 2022

These are in the same order as above, but I shuffled things around after snapping this pic:

Check out the wide leaves and pronounced serrations on the Bruce Banner @HeadyMcDank

The pair:

Bodhi’s Spirit Train (Trainwreck x Kashmir)

Aficionado’s White Cherry Truffle (S1, feminized)

The four in flower (L to R: Port Wine Cheese 1, Port Wine Cheese 2 @SamwellBB , Tangie, NL5/1 x SuperSkunk)
They all got a haircut and a little LST over the weekend. Those are 3 gallon pots in a 5x5 tent

We have roots! I picked up my EZ-Cloner used from a local hydro store and it has served me well.

30 Likes

Lookin good!

Your Banner selection looks good! Excited to see these comeout!

Wondering about the terps on the aficionado cherries… Does that white cherry truffle have a cherry candy taste and aroma?

2 Likes

Your garden looks healthy, friend.

Thanks for coming back to the site to share with us. I’ll be watching from Arizona.

2 Likes

Love the strain selection and your growing style Arriba|nullxnull (specially for being in the fabric pot side ejem|nullxnull). They all look strong and healthy … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

I up-potted the 1 gallon plants to 3 gallon and moved them under the big light. Along the left is the tall Sour Diesel and a pair of White Cherry Truffle. The middle is Spirit Train and the right is Bruce Banner.

I had quite a few cuttings with enough roots to plant, so they are now in 1 gallon pots.

I’m definitely getting some cherries and chocolate from the WCT stem rub! It isn’t crazy loud like others have reported - yet. You know what is crazy loud though? The NL5/1 x Super Skunk from AK Bean Brains. It reeks of coffee! I’m hoping for great things from that plant. My friends had a grow in early 90s which was my first exposure to cannabis cultivation. The strain they grew was NL5 x Skunk #1 and I have such fond memories associated with it. No ceiling, never burned out smoking the same stuff all the time. I know this won’t be the same, but I’m hoping for something similar.

17 Likes

Thats amazing! I thought only fresh new Growty /green cuts could be rooted lol . Shows what I know!! Time for me to get a cloner

Great looking set up and plants !

2 Likes

I pulled each plant from the flower tent and snapped a pic:

Here they are back together under the lights

23 Likes

Pics from today:
The four in flower - I have added a 3rd Spider Farmer SF2000 light to the 5x5 bringing the total to 600 watts.

Vegging in 3 gallon pots under the big light (660 watts) in the 4x8

Some close ups:
White Cherry Truffle

Bruce Banner

Two Spirit Trains with a Sour Diesel in between them

Recently planted clones (I’m keeping the ones in 1 gallon pots, but the Solo cups will find new homes with my local growmies)

Another angle

29 Likes

Them are some beautiful plants I always like watching your girls clean and meticulous. That Walter White was pretty impressive, never have been a big fan of autos completely understand the need to fill a jar tho. Going to find me a spot over here in the corner and tangie along for a while if you don’t mind.

3 Likes

The ones in flower (put into 12/12 on March 28th - today is April 22nd) are shaping up. Here’s one of the Port Wine Cheeses this morning:

I planted 3 Cavity Crush seeds on 4/20. That’s a cross of MAC Flurry (MAC x Wedding Cake) x Runtz Bx (Zkittlez x Gelato). I figured some new school genetics would be a nice contrast to the old lines I normally run. Two of the three broke soil today. I accidentally knocked over the third Solo cup and never found the seed. Everything that spilled went back into the cup but it could be buried a bit. We’ll see…

My buddy came over with a bunch of bubble hash which we pressed into rosin. 37 micron bags at 190° for 65 seconds seemed to be the sweet spot.

This was mildly interesting: variations between cheap thermo/hygrometers. They had all sat out overnight in the same space…

18 Likes

Nice :+1: this one will be up at bat this year
Watching :eye:

1 Like

Photo shoot today.
Plants in veg:
Spirit Train 2

White Cherry Truffle A

Sour Diesel

Spirit Train 1

White Cherry Truffle B

Conspicuously absent are the Bruce Banner plants. Unfortunately they both turned out to be males, so they’re gone now…

From the flower tent:

21 Likes

Sad day for BBanner :cry:

1 Like

Yesterday I accepted a last minute invite to see a bunch of area musicians from various bands get together to perform Pink Floyd’s The Wall. For a somewhat low budget event they did a FANTASTIC job, complete with building the wall throughout the show, then knocking it down with an inflatable pig! They even had the kid’s choir to sing “We don’t need no education” during Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2.

The only thing cannabis-related about this post is that I made mushroom chocolates with THC-infused coconut oil which my buddy and I ate before the show :upside_down_face:

20 Likes

Beautiful garden man! I am also very tempted by these selections. Which are you leaning towards?

3 Likes

Damn brother!! I took a break and just caught your thread. Garden looking as good as ever!!

1 Like

I complicated my decision making by shopping furiously during 4/20 sales!

I believe I paid for 9 strains and received 17, though some are partial packs. Gotta love JBCseeds…
I’ve got NL5/1 x Super Skunk, Tangie, and Port Wine Cheese in flower. Those all have Skunk in their lineage.
The next crop has White Cherry Truffle, Spirit Train, and Sour Diesel - though the latter may not turn out to be female.
I have clones of the ones in flower coming up after that, plus all three Cavity Crush seeds I planted on 4/20 are above ground.
Very soon (this weekend?) I’ll need to top and clone the next crop. My plate appears to be full for a bit.
I’m not sure when I’ll get to plant new seeds. My patients want sativas so it’ll likely be something that leans that way.

16 Likes

Hot damn my friend wow now that’s a score

Nicely :+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I just finished a few hours of work in the garden. I ran out of energy so the girls in veg have not yet been topped, nor clones snipped. Maybe tomorrow…
I can use the collective “girls” now because the Sour Diesel (tall one on the left) has officially declared herself female!!! The two White Cherry Truffles are in back with the two Spirit Train F2s prominent in the foreground/center.

^^^^^^^^^ You may also note three smaller plants on the right/front - I just up-potted those (one each Tangie, Port Wine Cheese, and NLxSkunk) from 1 to 3 gallons today. They got a bit of a trim and some LST. I’ll give them maybe 2 weeks, then throw them into flower.

Tangie F2 in flower. Starting to see that California Orange!

Port Wine Cheese - apologies for the poor focus. I swear one of these days I’ll dig out my DSLR and macro lens. All these pics have been taken with a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. It’s just too convenient…

NL5/1 x Super Skunk

The Spirit Train F2s in veg are throwing 11 fingered leaves!

I up-potted the three Cavity Crush plants from Solo cups to 1 gallon. I still have one each Tangie, Port Wine Cheese, and NLxSkunk in 1 gallon which I’ll use as moms…

24 Likes

Port Wine Cheese

NL5/1 x Super Skunk

Tangie

The other Port Wine Cheese

24 Likes