BarefootAndBlazed 2022

Looking great :+1:, what lens are you running for macro?

2 Likes

I run an old Canon T3i body but have some nice glass for it. The macro is my only non-Canon lens. It’s a Rokinon f2.8 100mm. No auto-focus which is a fun challenge…

Just last fall I bought into a Panasonic Lumix micro 4/3 system because I needed to record extended 4k video. With COVID I rarely leave the house for anything worth photographing so I haven’t really used this one except for the one project…

5 Likes

That’s great, running an old t4i frame myself, been looking out for used macro lenses recently

I bet that Lumix is fun to use, and I hear ya with the not much to photograph during covid. Hopefully you get some more chances to play with it in the near future! :v: :v:

2 Likes

We’ve heard that a time or two!! Dig that puppy out. Do a cannabis photo shoot!!

4 Likes

Gardens looking awesome!

Can’t go wrong with the Pana micro 4/3 system either.

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Took some more macro shots this morning:

NL5/1 x Super Skunk

Tangie

The Port Wine Cheese is so photogenic!

28 Likes

Ive said that a time or two and need to follow through! Lol

Great photos and plants @BarefootAndBlazed

3 Likes

Agree totally :100: % gorgeous

5 Likes

A little update:
I just received the email from Farmer Freeman that two of the three Cavity Crush are boys :flushed:. Oh well - hopefully the girl turns out nice.

26 of my 28 clones were ready to plant after 10 days in the EZcloner. I put those into Solo cups yesterday. The other two just need a few more days.

I just moved three onto the floor of the veg tent. The others are waiting for four plants in the flower tent to finish. Probably two more weeks.

24 Likes

Very nice set up looks nice and clean well organized I hope you get more females with your search

3 Likes

Love your setup!! Is your tent a 4x8 or 5x10?

1 Like

It’s a 4x8. I flower in a 5x5. Here’s a shot that shows most of the space:

5x5 is in the corner. You can see the Dabpress in the opposite corner on the work table. The black trash barrel is my water reservoir. I auto-siphon from there into the green 5 gallon bucket to mix nutes, then set the bucket on a step stool and auto-siphon to water the plants. Not shown is lots of storage, plus the shelving rack where I have a T5 mounted for the cloner or seedlings.

22 Likes

Beautiful set up

Great job

2 Likes

nice - just really nice !! :fire:
proud father here

3 Likes

Thanks for stopping by. You get all the credit for the amazing genetic combo that is Port Wine Cheese! The smells and stickiness are as appealing as the looks. I can’t wait to taste the final product some time next month.
If I ever take a pic of a plant that came from you, you have my permission to use it. Just throwing that out there…

People, don’t sleep on Baked Beanz! You’re supporting two OG’ers by shopping at Soak’N Beans.

11 Likes

I love looking at peoples set ups. We all have different grow styles!

2 Likes

Well, I decided to do a trichome check today. There was so much amber on two of them that they got the chop. It has only been 53 days in 12/12. They endured a couple weeks with high temps around 90°F/32°C - not sure if that could hasten maturity. It might just be these particular plants… Anyway, they got a quick photo shoot before getting the axe.
Port Wine Cheese from @SamwellBB

This is the shorter of the two which is more aesthetically pleasing to my eye. The taller one isn’t nearly as far along and is starting to foxtail.

Northern Lights 5/1 x Super Skunk from AK Bean Brains

They’re hanging whole in a makeshift space. I’m due to receive a new 2x4x5 tent in the next few days where they’ll move for the rest of the dry.

23 Likes

Great job @BarefootAndBlazed that port Wine Cheese looks awesome I think I’ve be sitting on that one gots to get crackin

5 Likes

Super job @BarefootAndBlazed !

6 Likes

8 Likes