BarefootAndBlazed 2022

The plastic of the reservoir bottom sticks up a bit in the center. The bottom of the net cup fits over that which helps stabilize it.

4 Likes

Just got back in town. I watered heavily Wednesday morning, and everything looks good in the tents here on Sunday evening. Enough that I won’t water them until tomorrow - except for the CannaCheese auto. She’s a beast, and drank her 6 gallon reservoir dry in 5 days!

Remember her pics from above? Here she is now at 30 days old:

I hadn’t planned to touch her (no topping or LST), but I had to chop her main cola because it was growing into the light.

The veg tent looks good. Along the wall on the left are two Querkle’s with the CannaCheese in the corner. The other row has two Bruce Banner with a Black Cream auto in an Octopot

Gives a little more perspective on how big the CannaCheese is. The last one I grew gave me 3.8oz in 75 days. I think this one will beat that.

Lights are out in the flower tent so no pics there, but I’ll have something to show you folks tomorrow. One of those JOTI Pure Blueberry girls is looking significantly more frosty than the other two.

15 Likes

I posted these on @minitiger 's thread earlier, talking about macro lenses. These were all taken with a Rokinon 100mm f2.8 macro lens on a Canon T3i body. They should be fairly high resolution if you view the original image.

Blueberry #1 is shorter, bushier, and not as far along as the other two Blueberry girls. Unfortunately I didn’t snap a pic of her while I had the camera out…

#2 has the most early frost

#3 is the tallest, though not that much bigger than #2. She didn’t have as many trichomes but there is a very intriguing smell about her that I can’t quite put my finger on…

Cavity Crush is looking nice

And here is a young bud on that CannaCheese autoflower.

15 Likes

Nice lens!

2 Likes

Excellent photos (OK, 3rd was off).
That certainly demonstrates quality of lens and camera hardware.
Great depth of field. :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Oh, cool, thanks for tagging me. I totally forgot to check out your log after I posted that yesterday haha. Here for it now, though.

3 Likes

Another round of pics, this time a Panasonic Lumix G85 with 12-35mm lens.
Flower tent

The tall one in back is Cavity Crush (Reeze MAC Flurry × Runtz Bx by @NugLifeFarms420 )

On the left is #3 of the Blueberries (Jordan Of The Islands: Pure Blueberry - Blueberry Muffin Edition)

To the right of Cavity Crush is Blueberry #2. I believe the leaf curl is from the drenching she received before I left town last week. She should come around…

The short one, middle front is Blueberry #1

The right side of that tent has two Octopots that moved in 13 days ago. Cavity Crush in front and Sour Diesel behind

Over in the 4x8 veg tent, there are two autoflower plants in Octopots:
Black Cream

And this MONSTER CannaCheese

The yardstick visible at the bottom of the pic above is sitting on the tent floor. The Octopot is tall, putting the soil level at maybe 15 inches.

21 Likes

That’s a jungle of beauty you have there bro!

2 Likes

Beautiful update brother!

2 Likes

Looking good, dude! Did you anticipate that MAC/Runtz cross getting so tall? I don’t know too much about those genetics (other than I don’t like MAC haha), but I wouldn’t have thought it’d get so huge. Maybe it’s the Colombian showing up?

What Sour Diesel is that, btw? Sorry, I haven’t read through the whole thread yet.

3 Likes

It’s my second round with Cavity Crush and this one is taller than the first one I grew. I probably let it veg longer than I should, waiting for space in the flower tent to open up. The first one just hit 5 weeks of cure and it’s really tasty with a candy grape thing going on. The fade on her was stunning. The most photogenic plant I’ve grown (scroll up to mid-September to see).

The Sour Diesel is Karma’s Sowahh crossed with Rez’s Sour Diesel. Ole Reynard did the breeding. Folks involved received a small quantity in two packs, one Karma x Rez and the other Rez x Karma. This is K x R. It’s my new favorite. I’ve never grown anything with such a STANK, and it’s really potent!

Usually any flower I stick under my girlfriend’s nose is reviewed as “smells like weed”, but she noticed the grape/fruit in the Cavity Crush, and can definitely identify when I’m trimming the Sour Diesel.

11 Likes

Ahhhh, okay. He offered me some of those beans a while back, but I turned him down. Maybe I should hit him up haha…

2 Likes

The plants are trucking along without much interference from me. I just have to keep the Octopots full…

Blueberry #3

And again

This is a HUGE fan leaf from the CannaCheese. Scissors for scale. The dog (a Great Dane!) stuck her paw in there too!

21 Likes

Wow! Nice grow

3 Likes

Well, the CannaCheese outgrew itself. The day after the pic I posted above, several branches bent due to the weight of the buds. I had to clear everything out of the tent to make adjustments with stakes, wire, and yoyos. She’s not nearly as photogenic as before, but she should be able to push through to the end of her growing season now

Having moved things around, we now have a better view of the Black Cream auto

She’s tiny by comparison, but those flowers will be DARK!

While we’re at it, here are a couple more of the Blueberries

Not sure why I’m not snapping pics of #1. She was quite a bit shorter than the others, but isn’t that much smaller than #2 at this point. She’s got a great natural shape and smells like the namesake berry. Maybe because her position in the tent isn’t as conducive for a good photo…

Cavity Crush is starting a nice fade

15 Likes

There was a weird series of events today that somehow led to my first attempt at dry ice hash…

I had a half day off to take the dog to the vet this morning. Turned out she needed to be put under for tests. That pushed into this afternoon so I had to take the afternoon off as well. I have a couple hours free but received notice that the dogs order of frozen raw food had been delivered. They messed up the order last week so they rush shipped this one. It came packed in dry ice and there was still a bunch left in the box. Since time and materials just fell into my lap, I had a go of it.

I cleaned the kitchen counter and a 5 gallon bucket. I added a bunch of trim to the bucket, busted up the dry ice blocks and mixed everything. I slid a 73 micron bubble hash bag over the bucket - it seemed like the right balance of quality and quantity - then turned it over and started shaking.

17 Likes

Great looking buds and some pretty nice hash!

2 Likes

The last pic shows my new toy, the Zenco table top vaporizer. It can use a coil for dry herb or concentrate, but also accepts 510 cartridges. When it heats, it fills the glass with vapor from below. You just lift the glass off the base and “drink” the contents. I found that ‘sipping’ is not the way to go. It’s best to chug it all. It’s less harsh on my throat that way.

9 Likes

Seen those on IG. They look like they would be great for a party. :partying_face:

5 Likes

Oh nice, that looks fun!

3 Likes