BarefootAndBlazed 2024

Ah, okay, yeah, that makes sense. Fuck Texas haha. No need to risk it at all.

Those are all solid choices, although I’m having a difficult time believing that Trey pulled off the vocals on “Sabotage” haha, especially the opening,”IIIIIIII can’t STAND it!” Did they play it in a different key, maybe? Perhaps a lower register? Haha.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I know that song!

Phish is funny for sure.

I’m really looking forward to it. Other than Yo-Yo Ma and the cello suites (which is just one guy with a cello haha)(not that that’s a bad thing; I used to play the fuck out of those Bach cello suites on the guitar in my early twenties), I’m not sure I’ve ever seen any classical music live. Definitely not an entire orchestra. I’m already like,”Holy shit, what’s the final movement gonna be like? When the vocals come in and all that? It’s gonna be fucking intense, I think…” I might lose it and start crying.

Kind of on the fence about whether or not I’m gonna eat some shrooms for it. I kind of want to, but I also kind of don’t.

3 Likes

I have growing outside obviously, she grew slower than the rest but once she started flowering you could see her stretching. The rest are more 8-10 week types not pictured. I hope she goes till into October MB15🥰.

Pics kinda suck don’t really show her real essence but I think by end of September she will be more filled out.

5 Likes

What is that that you’re growing there?

Also, any time I see pics of people’s outdoor grows, I look at the background and it’s always what appears to be miles of empty space, no houses anywhere, no neighbors, just open land… I get really super-envious haha.

5 Likes

I live literally on a hillside and my neighbors are 50’ above and 100’ back so yes very secluded neighborhood but not really :joy:. I am backed up next to utility company so good security if you think about it?

4 Likes

Is that Bodhi’s NFT Motorbreath x 88G13HP cross? That’s what I have seeds of. I definitely enjoyed the MB smoke from the dispensary. It has heavy indica effects. They tested it at 29%THC

3 Likes

Oh yeah… I blew up your third picture, looks like there’s a house on stilts back there with big-time glass windows. Looks very tasteful, very “modern,” totally my style haha.

Either way… You’ve got a nice yard haha.

Yeah, what is it, Cactus?

3 Likes

I think it is just an MB15 from what I gather. It is not the most vigorous for under the tent but it is really finding it likes the outside here in the desert.

2 Likes

Ah, okay. That’s cool. Kind of interesting that she’s liking it better outdoors than in. Weed’s so interesting! haha.

2 Likes

Gordo is such a boss! :metal:

Yes, he certainly is! :sunglasses:

Cavity Crush is at day 61 of flower. Previous harvests were taken at 68 and 70 days, so it won’t be long. Apologies for the dog hair. She’s shedding and walked right in front of a fan that blows on the plants :scream_cat:

12 Likes

Hell yea dude! :drooling_face:

1 Like