Basement Gardens grow room

I was looking to pick up some cherry chocolate meds this weekend to run at the end of next year! Very excited to watch you do your thing. For a self proclaimed trash artist, you’re doing a damn fine job :coffee: happy to be seeing your stuff

And love bodhi’s stuff. Plantmore :seedling::fire:

3 Likes

Very nice!! I have read through a lot of your thread and couldn’t find this particular cross, wanted one of the cherry AK crosses and went with this one for the funs!

I much appreciate the pics, will be sure to post progress here.

4 Likes

Here are three I got as freebies a bit ago, they are Blurred by thug pug. It is chimera x fiddle faddle (which is gelatti x mendo montage).

They are regs, hoping for females, were just given new 5 gallon homes. 1 and 2 are similar, 3 is quite lankier. Will veg a little more.

And here is my thug pug

Cheers

27 Likes

hahaha man love your dog, looks a lot like mine when he was a young dude. he’s 15 now getting nice and salt-n-pepper.

beautiful …

7 Likes

Thanks, that is an 11 month old pug named Rosie, she’s the naughtiest dog I’ve had by miles, but also the most fun.

6 Likes

Love the setup!

:arrow_up: The OG force is strong with this one.

Rosie is a QT.

Ya got ta take a look at Show your animal thread as I am sure your Thug Pug will be loved over there. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks much!! I am all over that thread!!!

2 Likes

This is Freeman Cheese, more freebie regs. The only cheese I think that I have grown is a Northern Cheese Haze auto from Mephisto. One of my first, was terrible lol. I remember thinking “this strain has such red hairs!!” only to learn it was just my killing the pistils with my halide bulbs. Good times.

16 Likes

Platinum x Tahoe OG, single fem from the advent calendar NASC put out last year. Vegging in a 3 gallon. Will flip this with the Blurred here in the next week or so. I’d like a good amount of flower, so will let her go a bit. She is pre flowering quite a lot, and has an easy structure to deal with.

Oh, it is In House Genetics.

8 Likes

Rosie loves running through this thing, so sometimes I have to (?) tie up one end

:joy:

12 Likes

25 Likes

Love the dog! And the grow! Congrats on the new space and happy growing!

2 Likes

Awww. Love the pug. I had two growing up. My last, Sarah Anne (a true southern belle), lived to be 18.

They’re great dogs.

And lol… that pic of her poking her head through the vent is hilarious. Good stuff

I now have a Fila Brasileiro (Brazilian Mastiff) that’s 7 (how time flies).

Love the set up. Amazing how far tech has come in the last 10 years w LEDs. I use em for veg but still use HPS for 12/12. Sooner or later I’m sure I’ll make the switch.

2 Likes

LOL!!! :smile:

1 Like

I’ve always loved the personality of pugs, I just love them. That is quite an age for a pug!

Thanks for the kind words, it’s a nice setup, I am really fortunate! I miss running halide, I switched 3 years or so back, the power draw, and cooler running are what appeal to me. I have some fancy ones that let you change up the spectrum and all that, but I just don’t get that into that stuff.

Half of them I’m running now don’t let you change the spectrum, just white and red, I like the dumbing down for folks like me, but this will be my first try with them.

2 Likes

Hi growmies, a few things going on. I have a few autos I picked up as freebies and they are off flowering, they are frosted guava by Mosca. Here are the two off to the races the earliest, the third is getting ready to flower.

The taller one stands at 13”.

I’m also happy to report that all of my seeds popped and are into cups, that includes all of @JAWS cherry chocolate meds, the 3 Mayberry fem freebies from blue star, and kushy pie from MOG. Not a dud in the bunch!

And lastly started soaking these three packs today.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Happy to report I’m seeing heads come up on virtually everything that I planted - cherry chocolate meds x 12, kushy pie x 12 and Mayberry fem x 3.

4 Likes

The babies are coming along! Cherry chocolate meds, kushy pie, a couple of runaway bride crosses and bodhi Mom’s lemon cream pie.

I flipped these to flower, one is a platinum Tahoe og fem from in house, the other 3 are Blurred (thug pug chimera x fiddle faddle). One of these is a cool, taller pheno that is showing fem qualities, so that’s the first plant in my new location that I really like.

And some vegitating for these. Cheers OG!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas Eve eve everyone, it also happens to be this young lady’s very first birthday today.

Day 3 of flower for Blurred x 3 but now x 2 as one was clearly a boy and I’m making smoke here! The fem platinum Tahoe OG really has a nice structure and seems primed to make some flowers.

And the female blurred is definitely a different pheno than the other two were.

And for the sake of using space the way I’d like to, I tossed some other freebies i had started in the flower tent. 2 purples afghan kush that do not like my program, a smaller neon sunshine, a frosty blue OG, and a purple punch (I like it, sorry).

The auto flower crew, all 3 frosted guava are quite different from each other (Mosca seeds). My expectations are none, and my experience with autos is minimal, but they’ve had a good life. They’re under 18 hours/day.

9 Likes

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

I did some tinkering (surprise lol) and the veg tent is a bit more manageable now.

No news is good news in the flower tent just a few days in. The blurred (back right) is jumping at the chance to flower. I’ve put a frosty blue OG under there on front right.

And some new soaking…

My sincere hope for Joy and peace to anyone whose eyes happened on this, Merry Christmas :gift:

11 Likes