Bc bud depot yay or nay

It was years ago but when I ordered I had an issue and the person that answered was a pissed off guy that was just getting back to Holland from a long drive back from a cup. That was how he justified being incredibly rude.

When I ordered it was both of the same strains. The results werenā€™t just nothing like the description but also incredibly sub par. When I called the guy I talked to was incredibly rude. After calming down a bit he said he would send me a pack of his favorite strain. It never came.

Iā€™ve ordered from them and its been fine, im in canada. I havent been happy with the strains ive ordered maybe the ultimate purple was border line ok but nothing to brag about. 1 strain i got from them was skunk x northern lights ended up with a pheno that was pure black. It look like pure bud rot, but it wasnt obviously its was super super sticky had a solid noise just bad bag appealā€¦kinda wish i had it now. So 2 out of the 15 strains ive got from them was intresting but wasnt impressed.