Be careful guys from the PNW

Im a bit north of the PNW but its hitting us just as bad. Ive heard talk of a heavy snowfall comming and over the past 10 hours we have had over a foot of snow fall. Really heavy. There have been several accidents and a death already here in my town. So please guys. Be very careful when youre out about in this weather. Its very dangerous and you should not go out if you dont need to! I have to take the day off work because of this so ill be staying in!!

Also the snow is really heavy so becareful shoveling. After mowing the lawn for several months and no back exercise your back might be really out of shape so take it very easy and slow when removing your snow!

Namaste
Lotus

10 Likes

Woah that’s a heavy dump for sure!

1 Like

Supposed to be sunny here for the next week or so… north Oregon, heart of the PNW. It is above normal heat here as well. 55 F tonight. Snow levels were down to 4k feet this past weekend, and we got a lot of rain here. But no snow below pass levels. I have been putting my plants out in the sun this week. 65-70 degrees during the day here. I live on the west slopes of the Cascade Range. Not even frost is in the forecast for the next 10 days here, never mind snow.

Montana and the middle of south Canada seem to be getting hit with snow tonight though.

2 Likes

i hate when winter wont even wait until halloween, fuck ! who else trick or treated in a snowsuit ??

2 Likes

Salutations Lotus710,

PNW??

http://www.masterpainting.ca/wp-content/uploads/chilliwack.jpg

Oh! That sort of PNW?..

Hummm… Hard to hide this much!

Good day, Have fun!! :peace:

1 Like

Dunno how people define the PNW here. I live just west of this thing myself:

called Mt Hood. Record heat this week. It was 60F Friday at midnight here. Been in the low 70F all week. No snow suits. Not even raining this week. Indian summer. The leaves are turning, but that is about it.

3 Likes

Salutations BigSur,

Thank you, i was just curious.

Good day, have fun!! :peace: