BeagleZ' COPA Cabana

are my threads ever on track?? :rofl:
going to have to look into that, sounds interesting!

3 Likes

Awesome thread @BeagleZ! Glad I found it! :fire::raised_hands::beers:

4 Likes

Glad you’re here bud! Welcome to the Cabana!!

4 Likes

Looking good! Mine are in jars now doing the burping game. Had a couple samples so far but nothing to report yet. Well see how the next two weeks go.

Back pain sucks. I deal with it. And I really want to get out of my line of work but haven’t found anything worth jumping ship for yet. My advice I give people is to find out what positions make the pain show up, and avoid getting into those situations. Keep your back straight, good posture and don’t stay in the same position for more than 30 mins.

Going on walks in the neighborhood or nature really helped me the most. That and trying to keep good posture. I also sit slouched and shoulders rolling over which I’m trying to correct. Getting old sucks!! At least we have legal weed now to help out

6 Likes

I’m also hanging out for you to start the KNF thread again :grin:

3 Likes

The KNF thread is going… been updating it as I can. Still need to finish the inputs and then go back and add some photos etc, but im making progress. I just keep updating the first post so its prob not giving any notifications to anyone but feel free to keep checking back in there @Loggershands

My plan is to go through the main base inputs for KNF, break off into JADAM in another post, and then go back to KNF for some more advanced recipes.

10 Likes

Nice, TY!:grinning: I’ll be following along! :+1::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Absolutely INSANE progress. This KNF is just mind blowing. I simply LOVE how this performs. I’m so anxious and excited. Wish I could do this but I get away with mixing my ready made stuff between the hall and doorway in 25 gall tote, although maybe I can amend further, but what beyond neem seed and kelp meal :thinking: Can’t wait to see those later weeks. You’re a superstar brother :star_struck::facepunch::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Just wait for day 40 update :wink:

Thanks for the kind words bud

4 Likes

Heck I’m looking into a compost bin, I don’t think I can stand to NOT do this myself. A lot of innovation in those now. Oh I’m delighted to have seeked you out. Yours will be one serious jungle. Be well brother :relaxed:

4 Likes

Worm bins are pretty compact as well and one of my best investments by far.

4 Likes

Ok Fam going to do another quick update/PhotoDump for day 40 of flower. Few days late obviously but y’all are lucky your getting anything :crazy_face:

Everyone is bulking up really really nicely. Bud formation and structure on all are great.
The GSD#2 foxtailed more than the others but she seems to be filling herself in now as well.

PhotoDump…

Fed them pretty hard leading up to my departure so we got a bit of tip burnage but they will be getting water only for 2 weeks.
Then I expect it’ll be time for HarvestFormula upon my return.

That’s it for now from Turkey
Y’all be good, good vibes y’all :sunglasses:

18 Likes

some of the gsd i grew the buds were pretty leafy not real tight also. you are a traveling man, what you up to in turkey?

6 Likes

That’s kinda how my GSD x Appy came out. Wasn’t feeling it at first, but the wife and I smoked a bunch of it the other night and it really gave us the giggles. She’s even asked what we smoked the other night so she could smoke more of it.

Still trying to decide if I wanna keep it or not. Not sure yet

7 Likes

@mainerJ just livin the good life for a few weeks after being cooped up for a few years.

Nice @imstinky! Definitely try to hold onto a bud so we can compare notes in a few weeks.

8 Likes

Got a update from the corner this evening…

Lookin chunky :slight_smile:

11 Likes

i forgot to mention the effect. it was a surprisingly very enjoyable type up lifting buzz despite how the buds looked. i sampled at harvest and after a 6 month cure. it was way better buzz and taste after the cure for what ever reason. i had just the gsd f6 not the gsd x appy. either way i planted more this year because i wanted more of that gsd buzz and it is worth the grow for sure
@BeagleZ your plants are looking fantastic, pretty sure you will also enjoy the gsd. have a great time in turkey.

5 Likes

@BeagleZ you gonna hit a hookah lounge while you’re there? Is turkey one of those places you can legally get a chunk of poppy milk thrown on the hookah coals? Definitely would try that once (assuming its legal) :laughing:

3 Likes

Prob not. Been there done that here, not really my scene. I’m sure there are some chill vibe joints just haven’t come across any yet.

I’m sure that you could find some milk easily in the mountain villages, but again haven’t seen that and definitely not legal.

However, it is not too difficult to find a poppy to score yourself real quick :wink:

4 Likes

Update from the cabana today. Getting pretty anxious to get home and see the girls for myself.
Looks like Goji #2 might be close to finishing :yum:

14 Likes