BeagleZ Corner

Baby BeagleZ! Does your brother still have the Cats shirt?

4 Likes

Probably :joy:

5 Likes

No smell yet.
It’s the plant front and center. I’m trying to pluck some leaves from the plants around it so it has more light.

Strawberry Temple

Rest of my tent for reference or whatever

16 Likes

Nice, looking super healthy in there!
Hard to say still but I’d say she might be a Frutti. It’s more evident once the buds really form and the sugar leaves start to plump up.

Soon I’ll know for sure which one is the mom clone I kept. So hopefully we’ll have a ‘for sure Frutti here soon.
Still kicking myself for loosing track.

3 Likes

Speaking of,
The EB is chugging right along, pretty amazing growth so far. Filling the res for the first time tonight.
Just water and a touch of LABs…

11 Likes

Hell ya bud. They sure start plugging along once they dig in a bit heh. Actually got another EB Jr. and a 2x2 because the wife (@Pluckyevil ) wants to start a grow diary of her own and I have everything else tied up or in diaries already lol. Still getting things lined out for her to start though.

4 Likes

That’s awesome! A family that grows together stays together :wink: tag me when y’all get up and running.

5 Likes

Yo, where’s your grow journal at @imstinky ?
Show us some more of the living goodness you got there!
Lookin’ fine! Feel free to tag me if you feel like making one.
:v: :green_heart: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Seconded @Rogue

5 Likes

I’ll start one one of these days. I’m a lazy fuck. I still need to introduce myself in the intro thread too.

7 Likes

@bassman5420 what a lovely household you and your lady must have growing together like that. my lady lets me do my thing but has no interest, doesnt smoke, etc. sometimes i wonder how much more of my house i could convert to grow space if she did

7 Likes

It’s like we are the same person Legs lol

3 Likes

i keep getting that feeling too B haha :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I am indeed lucky when it comes to that heh. Actually cleared a spot and threw her little 2x2x4 tent up last night heh.

4 Likes

Awesome video!!! I love seeing the activity at the top of soil too!!!

4 Likes

Half the time now a days I find myself looking at the soil more than the plants lol

6 Likes

Look what was waiting for me at home today…
Not sure what the hell I’m really supposed to do with it but we’ll figure it out, doesn’t look too complicated :)…

Let the canagar making commence

14 Likes

Cool bud.
Nice setup.

5 Likes

6 Likes

What’s up fam! Happy Sunday!
Hope everyone had a great week. I’m getting ready to head to fla for a few days for work so thought I’d do a quick update tonight before I leave.
Everyone’s doing just fine, the poor FOTM is getting buried though, all good, I’m going to let it ride. Survival of the fittest shoots :wink:

Group shot, the stretch has defiantly set in…

HindSight1…

HotMess1…

HindSight2, she is dominating the tent. I’ve nicknamed her the Dominatrix

HotMess2, she has the nickname Bertha. If you know ya know :wink:
She’s a runt through and through and at this point don’t want her around no more…

FireOnTheMountain, I think we can see 3 maybe 4 good top shoots…

The EB is kicking ass, filling the screen nicely, by the time I get home I’ll have plenty of bendy time…

That’s it for tonight y’all, gotta go pack.

20 Likes