BeagleZ KNF/homemadeInputs Shelf in the Corner

i would just use it as is, im sure its more than fine. if you wanna slow down fermentation just stick er in the fridge… behind some shit the woman never uses so she doesnt ask questions :wink:

8 Likes

Need to get a little fridge in my corner now that have more power down there.
I have a mother in law that never leaves my kitchen and she’d prob use it for something lol
Nothing is sacred in my kitchen except her olive oil :wink:

1 Like

well i mean, i have 100% used my ferments for cooking, ohn in stir fry is soo good, banana bread made with the banana ferment is delish.

6 Likes

I haven’t tried any of the JADAM inputs, so I’ll be curious to see the results/application!

1 Like

Ok, so here’s what I mixed tonight.

3gallons water, 2 small potatoes(boiled), 3tsp Sea-90, hand full of active leaf mold.

1 hour…

10 hours.
Seeing some activity now, the film is starting to form on the top and it is slightly bubbling…

Need to get a 55gallon drum or a large trash can and a big sprayer today. This will be used in the corner as well as a little spring wake up tonic around the yard.

24 hours…

30 hours…

38 hours…

48 hours…

12 Likes

Got this sprayer for foliar. Has mL marks up to 1000. It makes it super easy to mix the proper ratios :+1:

8 Likes

Dude the hunt for the best sprayer is an endless quest.

7 Likes

JMS is done I think and what a glorious afternoon to spread some microbe love!

Got a new pale to mix up my concoctions…
Still haven’t found a decent larger spraying option so I’ll be using the chapin today.

This will go all over the property at a 10:1 dilution, and I’ll mix some spray bottles for inside and reserve 3-5 gallons for the upstairs houseplants.

Pretty excited, turning the corner of independence from fertilizer companies today.

14 Likes

I see a clear ring!!! Nice work my guy!
This is gonna be so cool. When I applied FFJ and LABS to my houseplants, they went HAM, and I could tell a difference within 24 hours. Can’t wait to see how this works for you!

6 Likes

Dude, my houseplants is what convinced me to go at this full force. I had the same experience with the LABs/FFJ/FPJ, almost 24 hours later and we had completely different plants.
Now with the IMO I am even more impressed so far. I gave the girls some last night when I top watered and my oh my how things really improved. Will get some pics up in the journal later hopefully. But pretty much any little problem area is gone or well on it’s way out the door.
Everything got the IMO outside today. Bushes/flowers/trees/grass and me lol

9 Likes

Seeing JADAM outcomes is wildly exciting to me.
After my Cho KNF run, maybe I/we can do some side by side experiments with clones, using KNF on one sample group, and JADAM on another!

7 Likes

I love my chapin 1949! Shits easily the best sprayer ive ever had. Just dont drop it on your toes🤣

3 Likes

Totally agree but after filling it 12 times and carrying from back yard to front yard each of those 12times I’m looking for a powered one on wheels.
The chapin can stay in my corner where she belongs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love this, let’s do it!

3 Likes

Latest batch of Cana FPJ turned out excellent.
I got to say, I don’t think I could have filled that bottle any better if I measured :wink:

Have not got a cider press yet but the French press still lives, that’s 2 rounds it has survived.

6 Likes

@DougDawson the above input is basically what you were describing: utilizing cannabis crop residues (trim/defol I’m assuming, right @BeagleZ ?) to fertilize our plants!
Mama cannabis uses all the nutrients we feed her to produce her vegetative/root/floral structures, so those same nutrients are present in the constituent parts of the plant. Ferment them for bioavailability, and you’ve got weed, feeding weed plants. :bear::+1:

11 Likes

Gonna give it a read, thanks man.

4 Likes

I know you have the book already :bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

3 Likes

You got it. This batch was from the defoliation and quite a few newly flowering tips that were under the canopy. So figure this is good for veg/transition.

8 Likes

Nahh don’t think like that… it’s thinking out of that box that made us so different and unique.

3 Likes