Beans 4 St. Jude

All caught up for those most recent donations and those of you waiting on the RKS x ChemD bx pollen…

Lots of beans went out with the Christmas special, looking forward to seeing what people find, especially with some of the new stuff and deep cuts from the vault :wink:

UPDATED SEED LIST
We’ve passed out a lot of the older stuff. Expect a ton more Violeta crosses in the next 2-3 months…

Violeta

Good vibes,
LD

23 Likes

Thank you @LouDog420. One in a million.

4 Likes

17 Likes

Looks great NICO. You can really see the G13HazeAO influence with what looks like some extra chunk and frost from the Goji OG.

Thanks for sharing, hope she smokes as good as she looks.

6 Likes

Achoo

16 Likes

Dust clouds were blowing… Everything hit to Violeta males… Abused and tortured in little 1/2 gals…

OG Chem
DSD f2
AK 47 f2 (chunky monkey and super sativa pheno)
Bubblehead #9
Cookiewreck x ECSD/OG Chem
OG Chem x New York Candy Orange #3 (orange grapefruit pheno)
OGC x NYCO (2 other phenos)
RKS x Chemdbx #11
Peyote Purple
Violeta f2s

All hybrids will be available in a couple months.

If you want straight Violeta, go buy it from dubi/ace seeds. I don’t like to put out f2s of gear that is still readily available from the original breeders… Support the breeders, I just chuck for myself and St. Jude

Good vibes,
LD

23 Likes

Hey @LouDog420 meant to tell you that the beans and pollen landed here the other day. Thanks again man :heart::v:t2:

5 Likes

Wrong receipt pictured

This is correct one w/the needed info.

3 Likes

Thanks NICO, you know the drill, hit me in the private messages and we’ll get some beans headed your way.

Violeta crosses should be available by the end of March, after that we have some swamp boys TK x Petrol OG crosses, then some Ethos Purple Zkittlez x Temple Kush crosses if they all stay sexually stable.

Good vibes all,
LD

16 Likes

My two (4SD x Chem DD) x Sour Jack that I call LDSC, LouDog Sour Chem have been great plants so far, one was first out of the shell and both have been healthy. I got two phenos, one tall and branchy with longer internodes and lower branches that have caught right up with the tops, and another that’s staying more columnar main tops with stringy lowers and much shorter. Here they are at Day 31 of flowering in 15 gallons of my recycled dirt and ProMix HP-CC/pumice mix:

Tall

Short

15 Likes

Looks good bud, thanks for sharing! Anything on the sour jack side will be heavy terpinolene, you’ll smell them coming for sure…

9 Likes

Still going strong over here brother @LouDog420 i absolutely love this thread and everything in it. Said it before and say it again much much respect for this🙌🏻

8 Likes

Appreciate the kind words TST.

Meanwhile, Triangle Kush x Petrol OG from Swamp Boys feeling dusty

13 Likes

(4SDx Chem DD) x Sour Jack on Day 39 of 12/12, this is the shorter pheno of two I’m growing now:

10 Likes

The beans have landed. Thank you once again. I am looking forward to looking through some Orange Pink Grapefruit crosses. When I first found this thread and saw the list it was the OPG that I researched and got excited about. Keep doing what you do, the world needs more people like you. Till next time, Happy Growing.

GHaze/Goji

9 Likes

GHAZE/ GOJI

The colas on her were all about 3ft long and there were no less than 20 of them. Every branch stretched to the canopy to become a main cola.

Pulled over a lb. off her. I can’t imagine what she would’ve done had I kept the environment up to par. With all the flower on her I was worried about bud rot claiming a good part of her. Surprisingly not a bit of mold on her, even w/the plant up against her lost a cola to the rot. I was worried over the wrong plant.

13 Likes

Great pics NICO, she’s got some Ghaze in her, no doubt. I’d call those colas baby arms :wink:

She always came through with great density and strung together nice colas, but as you stated, very mold resistant which is counter intuitive but likely from the NLD side of the G13/haze

10 Likes

Violeta crosses drying and ready for shucking…

TK x Petrol OG from swamp boys… Studly Do-right

Baked beans in the oven… Hit to bubblehead, OGC x NYCO, AK47 f2, and Cookiewreck x ECSD/OG Chem

St. Jude is ready for ya

17 Likes

Spring Showers Bring Purple Flowers Special
Donate $50 for Two Packs, Get One Free of your choice PLUS Violeta F2s

Through April 20th, for every $50 donated to St. Jude, get the standard two packs of your choice and pick a third pack free. PLUS get a free pack of Violeta F2s, which aren’t going to be made regularly available through the Beans 4 St. Jude project (go buy them from Ace/dubi direct and support the breeder!)

4 Packs for $50 to St. Jude, jump on that deal and hit that donation button…

Violeta crosses are ready to roll out. See the updated Beans 4 St. Jude seed list below.

Let’s grow some purps!

OGCNYCO - Orange Grapefruit Pheno

OG Chem

AK47 f2 #9 - chunky monkey cherry

Bubblehead #9 - Headbanger x GG4 RIL

RKSD #11 - BC Roadkill x ChemD bx

22 Likes