Beans 4 St. Jude

Show us what you got please :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Post up any pics or grows here, no worries.

Ran out of hose washers, so a bit behind on mailing. Thank you donators for your patience, everything should be going out later this week.

Good vibes,
LD

10 Likes

I’ve heard some people use that (plastic?) corrugated sign board, cut off little squares, pushing the seeds down inside. Very cheap, semi decent at protecting seeds. Never done it myself. Maybe hose washers even cheaper? Just a thought.

4 Likes

Hose washers are waaaaay faster and easier to use, and they’re pretty much infinitely reusable, there are probably washers that have traveled the globe and back. I buy them in bags of 50 online and they’re not very expensive, just make sure to get the heavy duty thick ones, I think I get 5mm?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Outdoor-Garden-Hose-rubber-Washer-Gasket-90Pcs-Red-O-Rings-rubber-Washer-Gasket-Combo-Pack-for-3-4Inch-Garden-Hose-and-Water-Faucet/1216464973?from=/search

But even buying Gilmour ones at the hardware is only 50¢ each or something

5 Likes

@LouDog420 I’ve got your stuff all packed up and ready to ship. Just waiting on your address :muscle:t2:

4 Likes

All pending St. Jude packages are en route.

ix3u was nice enough to donate some 3D printed flips for seed packaging for future donations.

We’re chucking some more kush pollen at some other girls, mainly the violeta selections, peyote purple, doing another round with the bubblehead, and the double strawberry diesel.

We have bosscotti crosses from Solfire on deck… (Biscotti x Don Mega)… As well as some new female selections…

Updated list for now

Thanks everyone

17 Likes

Lovely!

Are the Solfire crosses and/or fems going to be available on the next list, or do you just mean that’s what you are running yourself?

Would for sure donate a good sized load for some fems! (Especially fancy-ass Solfire genetics)

3 Likes

So I gotta say the CJSB is a head spinner. Had my wife tapping out the other night and that NEVER happens…everytime we are super backed and you forget what you were doing. Pretty stoney from the effects, I sleep great on it and feel energized in the morning. VERY good stuff in terms of effects. Smell of the cured bud is a little meh but the effects are outstanding. I made fresh seeds and also back crossed to the Casey Jones male I had in the same grow run. Good stuff and even though they are old I got about 50% seedlings from the started seeds. High yieder too. Dont sleep on these guys…

10 Likes

They’ll be on the list eventually, generally I run the seed plants, collect pollen for freezing, then come back for pollinations the next round. So might be 6 months out unless I throw a few cuts in with the flowering males…

No plans for fems right this second. I was going to do some reversal work and the guy I left in charge of spraying did not keep it out and didn’t get any viable pollen. I always prefer regs, but not out of the realm of possibilities for the future…

Edit: When I say new female selections, I mean new cuts from new lines, not new feminized lines. Have some nice selections from 100k and Don Mega x Red Runtz from Exotic and maybe a girl from the Purple Zkittlez x Temple Kush from Ethos. I see the confusion now :wink:

9 Likes

Very cool, nice to hear you found something that smacks. There’s definitely some good stuff in those if you don’t mind the search.

Good vibes,
LD

6 Likes

Thanks for letting us all know! :sunglasses::+1::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Haha yeah I read “new female selections” as “new fem seeds”. The mind sees what it wants, I suppose.

All 3 of those (100k, DM x RR, Z x TK) pics in your threads have been looking extra amazing. So whenever those come, I’ll snatch anything related to those, regular or not, lol.

Thanks for the huge win @LouDog420 !!! What’s the next big milestone to hit? $6,900 I hope :smirk:

17 Likes

Hope you have some fun. Thanks everyone for helping us make it beyond $4,200 donated… Yes, $6,900 sounds like a good target :wink:

• House of Love is my Hawaiian brother festivus
  • Jack crosses are Chimera, using his Jack line (Jack x NL I believe, there used to be a thread on IC before IC nuked his whole subforum but you could probably find it on the way back machine…)
  • CJ crosses in the mylar are from an IG friend using my Casey stock
  • Blue Moonshine x Deep Chunk/Danish Passion from Esbe/Hybrids from Hell, they were heavy into breeding outdoor northern latitude plants
  • Sweet4 IBL from SOTF, originally breeder steve/SOL
  • Fallen soldiers from CSI/nspecta

Everything else is from my chucks. Let me know if you need any more info and I can see what I can drum up or remember.

15 Likes

Holy moly, now that’s a haul!

3 Likes

Your letter hit today, thank you for being you. Grow weed Fight cancer! Fighting cancer with Flowers! Thank you for allowing me be a part of something special. Your generosity inspires me. Happy Growing!

8 Likes

Thanks for getting these out so quickly @LouDog420 :+1:, you 🫵 love some tape :laughing:. I could not afford your tape habit. I felt like a surgeon opening up this envelope :email: and the contents. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

:rofl:, yes tape is to prevent water damage so we seal that thing up!

11 Likes

That is actually a good idea as my mail is always wet on rainy days! :+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Hey @LouDog420 - mine landed today too. Thanks for the bean-based benevolence prompt!

8 Likes