Beans 4 St. Jude

thanks for the motivation @LouDog420 :heart: :v:

7 Likes

Thanks Legs, check the pms bud

4 Likes

so educate me - how do I order seeds - PM you ? RKS x ChemD ////

2 Likes

Donations to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital are the name of the game. One pack for every $25 donated. Cruise to the top of the thread for more details

4 Likes

you are making collatorial silver - know many whom drink it stuff for healt reason --beware if you drink it too much you will trun purple - knew on man that swore by it drank it many time a day - at present forget why he drank it – Now fast forward havren’t seen this person for about a year

• Donate directly to St. Jude

• Post here or PM me with a screenshot from St. Jude showing the donation amount and the date/time visible. You can redact any other info

• After that, I’ll PM you for your selections and safe address. You can pick a pack for each $25 donated to St. Jude

Simple as can be.

8 Likes

thanks wiil do !!!

1 Like

For the rest of the year, celebrating another journey around the sun… Now through December 31st…

The “All I want for Christmas is Beans” Special

Donate $50 to St. Jude, get the usual two packs, and get a third from LouDog’s Christmas stocking for free. Either pick from the available list, or I’ll pull an unlisted mystery pack from the vault and try to match your preferences.

Half the time I throw extra shit in there anyway if you donate more than $25, but with The “All I want for Christmas is Beans” Special, it’s guaranteed.

Go donate, and let me send you some beans.

Good vibes all,
LD

12 Likes

like I memtioned to @Dirt_Wizard I’m ny knowlwded is very limited with computer stuff -any other way to do this ?

1 Like

can’t someone just check your receipt number or transaction number instead of using a photo? I have about a thousand Blue Sunshine x Silver Mountain and also some other beans I would donate if needed.

2 Likes

It’s nice that you do this

I donate each month (mostly some months are a bit tuff but )
20 $ goes to St.Anthony at 20 goes to St. Jude Children’s Hospital

Not looking for anything just wanted to say these are great charities And they do a great deal for a lot of people

Especially the Children’s Hospital blessings to you and all involved in a merry Christmas

Paps

11 Likes

Sorry hawkman, I’ve made it as simple as possible. Screenshot or take a photo of your confirmation from St. Jude showing the Donation Amount and Date/Time.

Then upload it here or send it to me direct via PM.

If there’s a question you have that we can answer, post it up, and I’m sure people here will help however we can.

4 Likes

No, I’m not about to keep a list of transaction numbers to make sure no one is doubling up and check that every time. Also, I’d be concerned transaction numbers could be traced to individual identifying details, which I don’t want, nor should anyone post if there’s any concern about opsec.

Date and Time plus Donation amount lets me see it’s a new donation and how many packs the donator will get without risking identifying information.

Feel free to offer any seeds under the program and coordinate directly with interested persons. You can use this thread if you’d like. I’m not taking in seeds from other people to pass along, as that just complicates things unnecessarily.

All about the donations to St. Jude and keeping things simple since everything comes out of my pocket (stamps, mailing, time to pack, and of course time and effort to produce the crosses)…

Good vibes,
LD

12 Likes

Awesome you do the monthly donation.

Hit me up for a pack every month then! Or whenever you see something you like.

I just chuck pollen for personal preservation, so happy to share with those that share with the Jude!

10 Likes

As soon as my wife gives me the credit card/ PayPal infi im donating for sure, really interested in all things Casey jones! The pollen n rks cross looks interesting too tho. Hopefully I’ll have enough!

4 Likes

If you want casey, the rest of this year is the time to donate under the Christmas special.

I have a ton of hybrids using my original F1 colored cut deep in the vault, but not enough to post for the St. Jude project, so now will be the only time to get them if you’re a casey lover…

7 Likes

Love Casey Jones, anyone who can take on Raphael is Bad. Ass.

5 Likes

Hey @LouDog420 I want to do the holiday donation but I’m really hoping for those Violeta or other new seeds you’ve been talking about, are any of those going to be ready for the sale, or is this sort of a clearing out the fridge before those seeds get offered?

1 Like

Violeta crosses and fem lines will not be available in time. However, if you want to take advantage of the holiday sale and don’t mind waiting until they are, I’ll make a note to send them once they’re ready or give blanket credit for x number of packs depending on donation and how much you want to defer.

Violetas were just flipped for pollen collection, just started spraying OGC and Bubblehead for reversal. We know the OGC reverses, we’ll have to see how the bubblehead does. Depending on numbers (m/f) and space, I generally just collect and freeze pollen for the next flowering round. So those crosses might be 4-6 months out still, and not sure what all we’ll toss in for hybrids.

Will gladly work with folks to make them happy however I can.

3 Likes

I’ll toss an extra in there for you since you donated just before I announced the holiday special.

2 Likes