Beans for everyone (Part 4)

Nice man, I’m worried about my outdoor plant going over my 6 foot fence! Lol

3 Likes

Don’t grow any of my stuff then. :rofl:
If you do, you can just cut the stalk in half when it reaches 6 feet. And then lay both halves on the ground.

6 Likes

I’m thinking I need a taller fence

3 Likes

12 feet is illegal in most places.

2 Likes

That thang prolly gets very thirsty. How much watering?

2 Likes

Dang I was so close, those are beautiful, but you have your work cut out for you come chop time. I’m going to get them dang seeds lol I have to watch some more first 48 to work on my investigation skills up for next time. Congrats @Bort

5 Likes

I haven’t watered them a bit yet. We have been getting so much rain up until I left, it has been incredible. No food and no water yet, from me.

4 Likes

Here’s an easy one, just for you. Name a song by my favorite group.

2 Likes

@Pigeonman good evening Brother.
I am just wondering how your Limed Orange and Sour Pigeon are coming along? In regards to flowering, I am curious to know if they started to flower yet?

4 Likes

Maybe you “have the time” for the win Simdadon.

3 Likes

I think you are being a little “Rude and Reckless” with you answer, @Amendment3

5 Likes

5 Likes

PM me your deets after you listen to Married Girl

4 Likes

Bro I was already copy and pasting I went all the way back in the feed to when you started lol, your boy was on that Sherlock Holmes investigation

4 Likes

I appreciate you trying to help a brotha out I owe you, but I am glad I did not cheat lol

3 Likes

I tried to help too. :laughing:

3 Likes

I like rude and reckless a lot I added that to my play list. You should check out Alcoholic or Fall in love by common kings I love all kinds of music always have you just put me on to something new. Definitely a WIN

4 Likes

Then you will have to listen to a lot more of their tunes. Soon you will have a Slackers playlist. HAhahah

5 Likes

How many girls did you end up with making it this far @thceed?

1 Like

Holy shit, those are some big trees.
How many hours day light do you get a day?
Mine are just starting to think about flowering.

4 Likes