49.157940 I think.

1 Like

Damn a bit higher than me at 36°

2 Likes

theres a size limit ?

just to stay on track 3 1987 S1 to the next person that says dibs

19 Likes

Dibs, 1987 is my birth year

Edit, Oh and I dropped some of those lemonade sumac in water tonight.

2 Likes

Dibbers :))))

1 Like

Yo you guys have some monsters, I am amazed and jealous. How much does a plant that size yield?

3 Likes

I don’t have sour pigeon unless you are refering to @DannyTerpintine 's Sour Diesel cut. Both are in the initial flowering phase but are in the most full sun spot in the yard so they will be the last to start-up.

My compost heap freebies are already showing full flowers as they are shaded a chunk of the day, my florida ditch weed is also further along due to afternoon shade.

Everything else including the Sour D: Danny T Cut + Limed-Orange are all in the stretch with the start of pistil formation.

I’m expecting October for these and have my H0Cl fogger already in use in between the serious humidity and rains.

How are yours doing @THCeed ?

Here is the Sour D: (25 gallon pot, 9-10ft)

And the Limed-Orange: (30 gallon pot, 9-10ft)

22 Likes

Congrats @THCeed another great crop. Absolutely love the huge freakshow. Looks like she’s Gunna be bigger than bill wards back yard one of youtube… look forward to seeing her at harvest

4 Likes

you got em Gho13 put em next to my iron cindy crosses or better yet use them!
Yields whatever i say it yields lol… i trim it to size… call it 3-5#s depending on grade
@THCeed i thought this was the free seed thread when I through my plant up. I apologize. If you want some 1987 let me know ( the mother plant is the pictured above)
If the rest of you wanna see a huge outdoor freakshow feel free to check out my outdoor grow I wont drop that photo in here :kissing:

11 Likes

Man you all put my little plants to shame, but I only grow for my own personal use, I would not know what to do with that much flower, with my 5x5 I grow enough, to smoke and cook with enough to last in between runs. One of those plants would last me almost a year if I had to guess. That is amaze to me. I would love to try to grow outside but I can’t not yet.

5 Likes

It’s all good. Post away, I don’t mind.

4 Likes

Those girls look amazing! :heart_eyes:

(Also he is… when I sent out the Sour D - DT cut, I had your package labelled pigeon, and then I think you asked me to wait a bit to send yours out, so I sent that pack to THCeed first. So he got Sour D - DT Cut with your name (pigeon) on it LOL). :rofl:

3 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!!!

:rofl: :helicopter:

10 Likes

6-8 hours a day

1 Like

This is exactly how the Sour Pigeon came to be. LMAO

5 Likes

Oh wow. We are getting around 14 and a half hours of day light right now here on the west coast.

4 Likes

We are also getting 14 hours of light per day, but you asked how much my plants are getting. Because of their location, my 100 ft spruce trees steal a lot of the light.

3 Likes

My Sour Diesel and my Limed Orange from @DannyTerpintine

They are between 7-8 feet.

35 Likes

Good morning OG
Some eye candy to start your day.

37 Likes