Beans for everyone (Part 4)

Looking great matey…love the plants so nice and healthy

1 Like

Wait Is that a pumpkin :jack_o_lantern: I see in that picture :thinking:? :joy::joy::joy::wink::+1::facepunch::blush::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Maybe…

And a zucchini, I think.

27 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Bro really has a

6 Likes

Alright! The Amazon is back! Looks great @THCeed!

4 Likes

If you want you can extinct the mildew growing on your pumpkins. 2 methods:

1. plant your pumpkins/squash/melons and then do two sprays of sulfur 2 weeks apart.
  2. spray the ground around where you grew the pumpkin plants and then plant them.

It’s host specific so it won’t infest any other kinds of plants.

4 Likes

Wow, good eyes! No way that I would have seen that!

1 Like

Thanks @JoeCrowe Is it too late now? Amazon?

1 Like

@THCeed Crappytyre has sulfur powder. I got rid of my pm on tomatoes with h0cl

1 Like

It’s in replication phase right now, so I would say it’s pretty much invincible. Outdoors it’s really hard to finish off at that size. You can definitely get some sulfur and kill it off permanently next year, so you don’t have to deal with it again.

2 Likes

start sharpening the chain saw. lol.

2 Likes

Man, what is your trim-jail time like with all that?? I’m curious how you dry it all too… It must be a hell of an operation!

3 Likes

Basically, it’s a big shit show. Anyone with sharp scissors are more than welcome to come lend a hand.

44 Likes

The drone shots are cool! Heckuva forest you got there @THCeed . That’s awesome! :green_heart:

9 Likes

I need you to drone my yard. :rofl:

Seriously @THCeed get a death-fan! It cut my trim jail hours down 8:1!!!

:heart:

11 Likes

Since I don’t have any friends, lol, I just might have to do that. @CanuckistanPete put me on to one, but I didn’t jump at the chance. I see them on Amazon but they don’t have a super good rating. Maybe it’s just that brand and model.

7 Likes

Get the one that has straight slots as a lot have the circular slots now on amazon.

I heard upset results from OGers getting the circular who then returned for the straight slots and are happy like I am :rofl:

8 Likes

Thanks for the advice brother. Try and have yourself a smokin day.

4 Likes

What Pigeon said…straight slots are the cats ass. Round ones suck.

7 Likes